Killer94

Feb 4, 2018
I’m having an issue playing as lucy it say go to the main door but when i do that nothing happen am i the only one with this problem if not can anyone plz tell me how to fix it

Pastero94

Mar 7, 2018
Press W and go to the game bugfixer then blackscreen. If you can't access W and using the pc cheat mod, then go into your essential items and use SoTN Help to call the bugfixer.

Bugfix #7 might work for you. Use and reload the save before you go to the pub.
It is after that, the screen goes black and the bug fixer does not work

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
It is after that, the screen goes black and the bug fixer does not work
Ohhh, It suppose to go black I believe at that part but pressing Z / continue and eventually it will pass. There was no bug at that part when I did my test. If it doesnt work, send your save but you will miss a critical/nice scene with Lucy

goobysnooby

Apr 25, 2019
hello i m having a problem where after you do the last russian mission the picture of the lady with the purple background is stuck on the screen and image stuck under bug fixer doesn't help it well disappear for a couple so sec then come back. any suggestion

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
hello i m having a problem where after you do the last russian mission the picture of the lady with the purple background is stuck on the screen and image stuck under bug fixer doesn't help it well disappear for a couple so sec then come back. any suggestion
Did you update the compress version? If using the compress, re-download.

Pastero94

Mar 7, 2018
Ohhh, It suppose to go black I believe at that part but pressing Z / continue and eventually it will pass. There was no bug at that part when I did my test. If it doesnt work, send your save but you will miss a critical/nice scene with Lucy
there is the save before and after when the screen is already black

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
there is the save before and after when the screen is already black
I had no problem using the save. No black-screen or anything.

Are you using the latest game version and also is this someone else save or old save. I notice some weird little issues but regardless the scene in question loaded fine and not black screen.

I save right after the scene at the football match. Also the next save at your home but you missed critical events. So use save 20 at the football match

Last edited:
Reactions: Pastero94

jackacik

Mar 23, 2018
is there a bugfix for amy quest at the new house? because when i try to go to sleep the game keep telling me to sleep again and nothing happen

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
no im not using the compressed ver
Send me your save and I can better look at it. Save right in front of the problem or place to trigger the problem.

is there a bugfix for amy quest at the new house? because when i try to go to sleep the game keep telling me to sleep again and nothing happen
Use bugfix #9, if you are using it already, re-download and apply.

DR JURD

Jan 9, 2018
Press W and go to the game bugfixer then blackscreen. If you can't access W and using the pc cheat mod, then go into your essential items and use SoTN Help to call the bugfixer.

Bugfix #7 might work for you. Use and reload the save before you go to the pub.

Thanks mate, totally fixed. Although I am not sure if there is just no further content with the Russians but it seems like a dead end currently, this true?

With the phone, how do I complete those missions where I have to select my team etc? Or is that coming in further updates?

Cheers.

usaguibane

Aug 13, 2018
Someone could help me, I can't continue with my main mission, they tell me that I have to do a mission in the school and when they see the mission, they just tell me go to school and when I go, nothing happens, I go in and I take classes, I already checked throughout the school and nothing.

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Thanks mate, totally fixed. Although I am not sure if there is just no further content with the Russians but it seems like a dead end currently, this true?

With the phone, how do I complete those missions where I have to select my team etc? Or is that coming in further updates?

Cheers.
After the intro with the Russian begin accepted and your new house. When you go back to the club, it suppose to trigger missions. Also check the game guide at OP to know what suppose to happen.

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Hi guys. Did someone have this error? It shows when I go with Lucy to school. Thanks. Sorry to tag you Symphony of the Night
View attachment 1424900
Is your game updated to the latest v0.86. Send your save at the problem or right at the part facing the problem and I will check. As far as I know, the CarFragoneta sprite is there, I havent checked though.

Someone could help me, I can't continue with my main mission, they tell me that I have to do a mission in the school and when they see the mission, they just tell me go to school and when I go, nothing happens, I go in and I take classes, I already checked throughout the school and nothing.
Not sure, but you might need bugfix #5

Last edited:

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Symphony of the Night

Thanks for your quick answer, sir. There is my save. I played the compressed version.
No problem on my side. Use both FULL and Compress with cheat mod.
Also you DID NOT follow my advice about the save, so I am unsure if my test is what relates to you. As far as I can tell, no error on my side.
My suggestion is to confirm you are using the latest compress or Full. The compress was updated a few days after its initial release.

Reactions: DiegoSaintE

phil 5

Jun 29, 2017
I have completed the Ling quest and according to the Walkthrough I am supposed to meet Warren at the school gate after school. But he does not turn up. Therefore, it is not possible to continue the game. Can anyone help me?

DR JURD

Jan 9, 2018
After the intro with the Russian begin accepted and your new house. When you go back to the club, it suppose to trigger missions. Also check the game guide at OP to know what suppose to happen.

Have checked the game guide and there is only 2 parts which I have done, so I am guessing I am out of content. After getting the house there is no more missions for me, again I don't know if my game is bugged. But when I go to the Russian Pub nothing happens, when I go to the other door that's outside...I just get stuck and no scene pops up.

Am I wrong in assuming that I have done all the content, cause I haven't done a single mission with the Russians after picking them and getting the house.

Cheers.

3.00 star(s) 136 Votes