cccjjj

Apr 12, 2017
I made this about halfway through my playthrough. I started over and forgot where everyone lived and got tired of opening the phone to check. I don't know if I'm missing anyone, if I am let me know and I'll just update it.

View attachment 592845
Midtown is shown on this map I made last update. You can get there through Goldentown (middle) and Downtown South (near Nesrot's pub) directly where the arrows are pointing.

omarsayed

Jan 16, 2018
Choose Marcus from book of face after 21:00 hours to date Alison.

Go right of Hornet Club (DownTown).
hello you seem you know the game good ;D

can you help me with this ??

use the cube to enter lil pop's house. and find lil pop's notebook of rhymes"

where is this cube shit and where is pop xD

DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019
actually.. there is a threesome scene with noa & malison too.. dunno how to trigger it yet.. maybe its not there in the update.. was going through the pics actually saw the thressome w/ noa & malison

BarrenWardo

Apr 26, 2020
View attachment 307233

Overview:
You will assume the role of a young person in your city where you live the hottest situations. From the most casual situations to the intense dates with sexy girls.​

Thread Updated: 2020-04-26
Release Date: 2020-04-26
Developer: Beggar of Net
Censored: No
Version: 0.06
Previous Game: My New Life
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:
DOWNLOAD
Win: - MEGA - -
Mac
(v0.55 Bugfix): - - MEGA - -
Others: COMPRESSED*

Extras: CG RIP - SAVE - MAP -
GALLERY MOD
Z4IKO Thanks for the link.
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 307202 View attachment 307203 View attachment 307204 View attachment 307205 View attachment 307206 View attachment 307207 View attachment 307208 View attachment 307237
Can anyone help me, I'm stuck here where I meet Maria after her fight & then I here Amy & her friend talking but after that I'm unable to leave or move because the main character is sleeping... Any Idea how to do it or what to do ? I'm pretty new here so sorry if I did something wrong.

Burnknight

Donor
May 11, 2017
Coming back to My New Life after a loooong time, reminded me why RPGM is outdated. Ren Py is waaaay better.

Gtg Gtg

Feb 24, 2018
Can somebody give me the cheat mod for times and stuff?
Thing is the one posted a few pages back doesn't work and leads to an error screen...
Thanks

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Cheat mod appears to have a error at start up it says Failed to load: img/system/IconSet.png
strange??? I just tested it twice with full version and Kcompressed and it working. I haven't touched IconSet.png. I re-uploaded another version. Please backup data folder in www folder and try again and let me know

Reactions: Noambonsky
3.00 star(s) 138 Votes