chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Okay. I got a problem. Messed something up on my last play through, so had to restart. Now, I'm at a point where it says "No content available" on the main quests and the school. But the Aunt hasn't come to stay, nor have I done anything with the Triad yet. How do I get them to go? I've spent about an in game month or two going to school and doing the classmates side quests. And I get nothing. Also, how do I level up the cheerleader and her mother? I keep visiting them, and it keeps saying I have to level up my relationship with them. Thanks a lot for your help.
Daisy you take her out on date,mom give her gifts when dinning

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
Your save is ok,says go to Dragunov Pub at night,then for school quest go to music class,that's where you get Beth,don't want to play your game because don't want spoil and you still ain't done with game still have missions to go.Let me know if you want me to do anything like give you items,or a couple millions.Also saw you got morgan and daisy,so you did party quest,that's where I am,but you haven't done a lot players quests,I have them all +all hospital and mechanic,and we have same car.So ball is on your court let me know what you need
It doesn't say that when I continue my save. It still says "No More Content Available". On both the school and the main page. And for some reason it won't let me do the mechanic one. Every time I try to do it, it won't work. I guess I'll just go back to my other save and play up to this point again. Thanks for the help.

Reactions: chicho1958

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
It doesn't say that when I continue my save. It still says "No More Content Available". On both the school and the main page. And for some reason it won't let me do the mechanic one. Every time I try to do it, it won't work. I guess I'll just go back to my other save and play up to this point again. Thanks for the help.
here try mine use all files and if you want can try my saves,last one doing beth,got daisy,was doing morgans,but give it a go with yours maybe your persistent or global is corrupt.1st save is yours,last save is where i'm at,you might wanna use that one have almost all girls done,was doing beth,daisy,morgans aunt and mom,to progress go to home garage,but do that last(if you want) Forgot tell you I uploaded full game to mega with mod and cheat already installed,mod has teleport,walkthrough walls very handy for misions,and cheat,money,items,variables......let me know if you need link

Jhon117

Jun 27, 2017
so conflicted, so who did you guys save? which mafia did you side with. Who deserves your help the most(who do you think you owe to more and helped you out the most prior to that) or did you base it on which of the 4 is the hottest one to save. Personally I think Ling is the hottest of the 4 but I chose the Russians since they look like they would help out take out warren, save the mom and without explicitly making the chinese mafia enemies.

nebsama

Aug 10, 2017
Main Story progress is always good, it has been far too much since we got to get intimate with Maria... she deserves a bit more of attention man!
Maria has way more scenes than any other character iirc but she deserves even more attention?

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
here try mine use all files and if you want can try my saves,last one doing beth,got daisy,was doing morgans,but give it a go with yours maybe your persistent or global is corrupt.1st save is yours,last save is where i'm at,you might wanna use that one have almost all girls done,was doing beth,daisy,morgans aunt and mom,to progress go to home garage,but do that last(if you want) Forgot tell you I uploaded full game to mega with mod and cheat already installed,mod has teleport,walkthrough walls very handy for misions,and cheat,money,items,variables......let me know if you need link
Thanks, but your saves are in Spanish. I can't read them. I'll just restart from the beginning and maybe it will work right this time.

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Seems dat update gonna have a lot of Main Story progression. Fuck yeah.
You only one that can help me,since you know the most about the game.I'm playing Spanish version and a lot errors translation,some texts in English. What I wanted to know if you know which file is the one that contains the translation,I want fix it so other Spanish people can read it. Some sentences don't even make sense and with my wild imagination I could give some good LOL on the translations. Seems to me they used google translator and not putting what it means. Spanish words have different answers depending how you use them. I have Spanish Mother(R.I.P) lived there for 35 years so I know how to translate it and if Bon message me I'll be glad to help for FREE.

- ZAIKO -

☁️
Donor
May 30, 2017
You only one that can help me,since you know the most about the game.I'm playing Spanish version and a lot errors translation,some texts in English. What I wanted to know if you know which file is the one that contains the translation,I want fix it so other Spanish people can read it. Some sentences don't even make sense and with my wild imagination I could give some good LOL on the translations. Seems to me they used google translator and not putting what it means. Spanish words have different answers depending how you use them. I have Spanish Mother(R.I.P) lived there for 35 years so I know how to translate it and if Bon message me I'll be glad to help for FREE.
I think you should acess his Discord page and send him a private message.

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
It wouldn't be like renpy as you can only teleport most places/location. But not like renpy where you click anywhere and your transported there, if you understand what I mean. (When RPGM ported to Renpy).

Yes the mod can be used on the compressed version.

In next release, I will see to add walk through wall, freeze timer for quests, skills magazines, more of the right choices in green etc
Just wanted to say thanks so much for making this mod. Its the best I have ever experienced and I can now really enjoy the game as it cuts out a lot of repetitive going and coming etc. Great work man!

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Just wanted to say thanks so much for making this mod. Its the best I have ever experienced and I can now really enjoy the game as it cuts out a lot of repetitive going and coming etc. Great work man!
Yeah teleport and walk through walls saved me a lot headaches and a lot game overs

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
Yeah teleport and walk through walls saved me a lot headaches and a lot game overs
Yeah. Only problem I am having is the dates with Markus's mom on dates. Her answers don't appear in green and I can't find info on her with the search bar. You have any idea where the answers are posted?

edit

Yeah the Markus's mothers date night is a total fuck up. That speech bubble mini game is way too stupid.

EDIT

Is there a way I can get past the dates with Alison. Its really wrecked the game for me. Up until now the flow was awesome with the mod, but I assume the mod can't solve all the stuff in the game.

EDIT

Got Alison's dates done. Not really that big of an issue once you get the hang of things. Once your score with her is over 200, thats when things get good. Now Daisy and her mother on the other hand, I have no idea what I am doing with that yet.

Last edited:

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Yeah. Only problem I am having is the dates with Markus's mom on dates. Her answers don't appear in green and I can't find info on her with the search bar. You have any idea where the answers are posted?

edit

Yeah the Markus's mothers date night is a total fuck up. That speech bubble mini game is way too stupid.

EDIT

Is there a way I can get past the dates with Alison. Its really wrecked the game for me. Up until now the flow was awesome with the mod, but I assume the mod can't solve all the stuff in the game.
well she does give you some answers,just have to pay attention when she does and write them down,her color is green and yeah those bubbles are fcked up,but what I did was to look at them before clicking so you know which ones to click and yes you can get pass that using cheat mod and changing variable,tried that but then you wont get all done when you click on phil icon.When i cheated with variables gave her+600love and sherry too and was having 3some with both,but didn't know where to find sherry.Actually I'm doing that mision and doing it the hard way....but after a few dates she at home in afternoon,also banged her there to get all options,but still wondering how to get that 3some,eventually will find out,not in a rush still have 4 days before update,same with pam can't get that all done,and chemistry teacher.I just want have all done before choosing gang so i can upload it for others to use.Zaiko has a save but he has russian gang chosen,I want give people option so they choose and play all options.I'll let you know answers as i find them

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
well she does give you some answers,just have to pay attention when she does and write them down,her color is green and yeah those bubbles are fcked up,but what I did was to look at them before clicking so you know which ones to click and yes you can get pass that using cheat mod and changing variable,tried that but then you wont get all done when you click on phil icon.When i cheated with variables gave her+600love and sherry too and was having 3some with both,but didn't know where to find sherry.Actually I'm doing that mision and doing it the hard way....but after a few dates she at home in afternoon,also banged her there to get all options,but still wondering how to get that 3some,eventually will find out,not in a rush still have 4 days before update,same with pam can't get that all done,and chemistry teacher.I just want have all done before choosing gang so i can upload it for others to use.Zaiko has a save but he has russian gang chosen,I want give people option so they choose and play all options.I'll let you know answers as i find them
I completed Alisons sex scenes. To get Sherry you need to finish Morgan's quests and drill his mother to completion. Might as well do the aunt whilst you're at it too :D

You done the Daisy and her mother dates?

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
I completed Alisons sex scenes. To get Sherry you need to finish Morgan's quests and drill his mother to completion. Might as well do the aunt whilst you're at it too :D

You done the Daisy and her mother dates?
doing her now,got 2 hearts each and morgan too and on main have to take sarah to school,but i think she gonna wait till i'm done,because sat doing the game quest and then beth quest,want try do them all before i advance with main quest,we getting there,but getting late and gotta work tomorrow,but home by 3 and off next day,hopefully will finish it all before update/Want upload a full save for people who need it,but only till gang choice,want play them all.Walk through walls helping alot for some pesky misions

3.00 star(s) 136 Votes