4.50 star(s) 154 Votes
Jan 6, 2022
I know I was warned, but holy hell the emotional whiplash of "Dats a nice booty" too "EMOTIONAL ABUSE" and back and forth is making my heart hurt :KEK:

Kytronix

A New Level In Pleasure
Donor
Dec 17, 2019

Hello there you wonderful people out in the world!

Another week, another progress update! This time it's a little different, though.

As you probably noticed I decided to include the teasers for 0.22 in this progress update. Last week has been pretty stresful for me with real life things ( had a few appointments ) so I didn't really have the time to prepare a post. Sorry about that!

Work on 0.22 was also not going as planned, but this will change this week. While the first three days of 0.22 focused more on one girl each day, I want to bring a few "household" events back for the following three days. So, expect some ginger time, expect some time with the landladies and of course, some time with the household. My plan is to release beta 4 this weekend for patrons.

I also worked a bit more on My New Memories Chapter II ( because I was starting to get a little writers block for My New Family ) and finalised some more dialogues for the morning event of that day. It is pretty interesting for me to work on things and events I never really thought about before. My New Family and it's already established story doesn't leave room for certain things that I can still do in My New Memories for a while - especially with a Main Character that has a very story intensive background ( even though he doesn't remember it at the moment ). There are quite a few things I want you, the players, to find out about the MC. A little more personality is what I would call it. He has been more or less pretty passive during Chapter I and in general, mainly because it makes sense to let things "Happen" and see how they "Play out" when you are going through the things the MC goes through. Now that he is becoming more himself again he also has to face a few difficult decisions he made during his life - And this time he is alone, more or less, since Anna can't help him that much at the moment. She will still be there, of course, but can't help him in person when he faces certain consequences of his actions. The confrontation with Jessica is one of those examples you already saw in Chapter I. And there are quite a few more, so I can't wait for you peoples reaction to that!

But I think that's it for this week! I hope these teasers will give you small glimpse on what to expect for 0.22 and I'll do my best to release a beta this week. Stay awesome!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Hmmm....I noticed that futa/trans was in the genre list for this so I have a question. Is there a trap or an actual futanari in the game? Just curious as I haven't played it YET (and I'll get around to it after catching up with My New Family later tonight) and wanted to see which one of the two I may be running into when I play it.
Neither.

There is the possibility of one character being a transwoman.

Reactions: jaw1986baby

Kytronix

A New Level In Pleasure
Donor
Dec 17, 2019

Hello there you wonderful and very cute people out in the world!

Another week, another progress update!

Before I start I want to remind every patron that patreon will try to recharge you tomorrow ( the 1st ). So, if money is tight and/or you don't want to support me anymore, don't forget to cancel your pledge!

As some of you may have noticed, Beta 4 released yesterday. This means that only two more ingame days have to be completed before update 0.22 ( Chapter 17 ) for My New Family is done.

And this fourth day is packed with things. There is a huge reveal at the end of the day, brought in a way that hopefully will make you laugh or at least chuckle a bit because it is so fitting for that person to announce something so important like that. There will be more important things happening during the last two days of the update and you will also get a good idea about the general future of the household and when to expect the timeskip.

Compared to last week I didn't do that much for My New Memories. I was mainly trying to find new interesting assets and environments to use for future events. I found quite a few and also a bunch of new clothes for the girls to wear. As you know, I like to give the people in My New Memories different outfits. Maybe not one new outfit each day but like in My New Family, where they rotate between a certain set of outfits. This is probably something that a lot of people don't really care about but that is pretty important to me. There are a few things I want to do with Anna and the MC as well, now that the big news dropped the MC will get a bunch of memories back. Not only will he finally be able to puzzle together all the hints he has gotten from Anna in his "dreams", he will also learn some other things that he has forgotten because of the accident. Some are positive and some are even very very positive. But there might be one memory that he would have preferred to forget. That is all I'm going to say for now. Todays render is just casual Sabrina during a cloudless night in a cute dress.

And I think that's all for this week. I'll do my best to release beta 5 for My New Family this week but I can't promise anything because I have a few appointments again this week ( real life can be very weird sometimes ). I'll keep you guys informed. Stay awesome!

NoStepOnSnek

Apr 29, 2018
I wonder how come Sabrina was still a virgin for so long. She's MC's twin so she must be in her late 30s or early 40s. Don't get me wrong, I'm happy MC got to be her first.
It's pretty clear her relation with Anna and the MC has always been special. Even if they've only recently started exploring the physical side of it, it's easy to see how she simply might not have had room for a romantic partner next to that and probably wasn't terribly interested in 'just sex'.

IDjeeper

Nov 19, 2020
Nah, I think I just worded that a bit more complicated than I wanted.

MC's first car was the Charger, he and his father used to work on it when he was younger. Then, after MC moved away, he lost this car. After his father passed away Sabrina gifted him the exact same car model as a birthday present. I think you also confused a bit of stuff there :p.
Actually the inconsistency is that when you are in the car with Sabrina it is a gift to you from Anna, that Anna found in "B-F America", then later when the Mc is driving Bethany, she tells him that Sabrina was the one who "found" the car for him.

PrimeGuy

Dec 16, 2019
Actually the inconsistency is that when you are in the car with Sabrina it is a gift to you from Anna, that Anna found in "B-F America", then later when the Mc is driving Bethany, she tells him that Sabrina was the one who "found" the car for him.
Sabrina could've found it for Anna who purchased it as a gift for the MC, and Sabrina might not have wanted the MC to think Anna hadn't done all the legwork.

4.50 star(s) 154 Votes