4.50 star(s) 154 Votes

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
I'm currently finishing work on the latest update of My New Family, then I will switch back to My New Memories full time. So no, it's not abandoned and I'm actually also working on My New Memories at the moment, just not as much because My New Family has priority :).

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
I'm currently finishing work on the latest update of My New Family, then I will switch back to My New Memories full time. So no, it's not abandoned and I'm actually also working on My New Memories at the moment, just not as much because My New Family has priority :).
You mean Your Old Family… *ba dum tss* No? Nothing? Ah damn, I'll be a couple posts up for another staring contest with Lina. Take care!

• Haha
Reactions: jackdragonchaos

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Will MNM have priority over MNF2?

I could see a transitional game, just a couple of days or so, when all the kids are born. Title? My Very New Family or My Even Newer Family. ;)

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
Will MNM have priority over MNF2?

I could see a transitional game, just a couple of days or so, when all the kids are born. Title? My Very New Family or My Even Newer Family. ;)
I think a MNF2, once a first update is available, will replace MNF in the rotation with MNM. In the meantime, the period between the end of MNF1 and the release of MNF2, MNM will probably take over the primary focus for a while, but knowing what a workhorse Killer7 is, I wouldn't even be surprised if such a gap was extremely minimal or even nonexistent.

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
View attachment 1649239
you have an amazing unfinished game and decide to start work on another?
A: you end up with 2 incomplete games where neither gets updated very often
Hey there, thank you for your concern but I don't think you have to worry about that. My New Family is almost finished and I transition between each game. Since My New Family will get an update this month I will switch to My New Memories again. So you will constantly get updates for both games. And once My New Family is complete there will be a sequel, with all the main girls etc :).

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
View attachment 1649239
you have an amazing unfinished game and decide to start work on another?
B: I make myself look like an imbecile by throwing around baseless 'facts'

So you've chosen… 'B'. –
Saruman

I think you got the wrong dev and vns. I think you are looking for the radiant thread...
Would be funny if it weren't so very true. Damn shame. :(

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
Hey there, thank you for your concern but I don't think you have to worry about that. My New Family is almost finished and I transition between each game. Since My New Family will get an update this month I will switch to My New Memories again. So you will constantly get updates for both games. And once My New Family is complete there will be a sequel, with all the main girls etc :).
Can you define what you mean with "Main girls"?

Kytronix

A New Level In Pleasure
Donor
Dec 17, 2019

Hello there you wonderful and extremely cute people!

Another week, another progress update!

As some of you may have noticed, I was able to release beta 5 on the weekend. This means that I only have to finish one more ingame day before the next My New Family update!

And I feel like this might be the most important update for the game so far. Like I said last week, it will introduce a very interesting way for the upcoming timeskip ( that will happen right after 0.23 ). The betas so far have been well received and I hope this will be the case once 0.22 becomes public as well!

Now regarding My New Memories. Since the My New Family update is nearly done I was able to put some work into the script of the first day. I also started to make a few of the renders already, giving my render pc something to do again. Like I said last week, I honestly can't wait to get back into fully working on My New Memories. I have so many ideas in my head, so many events I want to do and of course, so many emotions I want to hopefully awaken in you once you play Chapter II. Once I fully commit to My New Memories again, which will be at the end of this month, you can expect a lot more teasers ( and teasing ) from me. I'm also uploading lewd renders of some girls on ! All in all work is going way better these last few days, compared to the weeks before. Todays render is Jessica with a shy but cute smile!

And I think thats it for this week. A pretty short progress update but I think I said everything I wanted to say. Stay tuned for the release date reveal of 0.22 coming up soon, and if you are a Lucy or higher tier supporter, you'll get early access to the pre-release, like usual! Stay awesome!

worldofmac84

Jan 2, 2020
Is it safe to assume that Killer7 has abandoned this game?
Nope, it's safe to assume you i) have no earthly idea what you're talking about, ii) have no earthly idea who Killer7 is and what he's accomplished the last couple of years or so, and iii) are just trolling around.

B: you end up with two beautiful and evolving games where both gets updated regularly by a dev who works his tail off just to give us all something many of us do not even pay for in the first place.

Mmmmm....:unsure: I definitely go for the B option...:cool::)

Last edited:

jackdragonchaos

Jun 22, 2019
do people not see the update posts or what, but i suppose sometimes it's buried by the time some people reply but then there are trolls around

anyway was hoping for hearts day pic unless i missed it or something else

Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
do people not see the update posts or what, but i suppose sometimes it's buried by the time some people reply but then there are trolls around

anyway was hoping for hearts day pic unless i missed it or something else
People who didn't see the updates are relatively rare.
Simply because the updates have a red headline and one or more pictures in them.
There are much more trolls.

Reactions: Tavi13 and Dylan741

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
I personally don't feel comfortable lewding her. It's a purely personal decision, I think when you play the game you might understand why I feel like that :).
If she will not be lewdable, then please have the developer notes (last line) changed to indicate that, as most people look at developer notes and will see what it currently says and will think ALL girls will be lewdable , but they will not be, which is kinda deceptive, and if people are expecting it to happen and it doesn't, there might be a lot of angry people, so better off being up-front about it to begin with and save the hassle.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Aion_Abyss

Aion_Abyss

Jul 28, 2020
If she will not be lewdable, then please have the developer notes (last line) changed to indicate that, as most people look at developer notes and will see what it currently says and will think ALL girls will be lewdable , but they will not be, which is kinda deceptive, and if people are expecting it to happen and it doesn't, there might be a lot of angry people, so better off being up-front about it to begin with and save the hassle.
This.

Also, having played the game, I think K7 is bullshitting us as I do not fucking understand why he'd let us lewd the other two but leave the "18 yr old" out. Like, ffs just make her younger if you don't want to let us lewd her

• Red Heart
Reactions: Hellster

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
If she will not be lewdable, then please have the developer notes (last line) changed to indicate that, as most people look at developer notes and will see what it currently says and will think ALL girls will be lewdable , but they will not be, which is kinda deceptive, and if people are expecting it to happen and it doesn't, it may start a shit storm, so better off being up-front about it to begin with and save the hassle.
*sigh* When that comment was made the developers note actually said all characters except Olivia would be lewdable. The current dev note is more up to date than the comment you're quoting. The only potential shitstorms pop up when people quote an 8 month old, most likely no longer reliable comment and reignite a long dead controversy.

Aion_Abyss

Jul 28, 2020
*sigh* When that comment was made the developers note actually said all characters except Olivia would be lewdable. The current dev note is more up to date than the comment you're quoting. The only potential shitstorms pop up when people quote an 8 month old, most likely no longer reliable comment and reignite a long dead controversy.
Has he said we'll be able to fuck/lewd Olivia at some point since? If so, he ought to edit that comment with it's contrary, or at least a link to the comment that contradicts it

4.50 star(s) 154 Votes