4.50 star(s) 154 Votes

Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
The talk somehow a while back went to the possibility of the MC fucking Anna in her hospital bed to more or less give her a "Sleeping Beauty" aka. "Dornröschen" kickstart at waking up.

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
But I already said that this won't happen so the discussion about it was kinda pointless to begin with, at least in my opinion. The dude said Anna would get some action while in a coma, I immediately said no.

DragonMatt

Aug 17, 2021
I have been waiting for the new updates for my new memories and my new family but it seems that the dev has himself a littlw to spread out with working on 3 different games at the same time.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
I have been waiting for the new updates for my new memories and my new family but it seems that the dev has himself a littlw to spread out with working on 3 different games at the same time.
That's just not true...

MNF is almost finished.... :cry: and MNM is doing fine too.

Reactions: Tavi13

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
I only work on two games, which one is the third? I released a My New Family update in February and I'm currently focusing on My New Memories again.

PrimeGuy

Dec 16, 2019
You know, I love the art in both games, but I do feel like it is a little bit of a shame that the fact that they have such wildly different art styles means there can be no crossover between them. I feel like, for example, the computer wiz character seems like someone Fiona might have as a contact. The MC in this game might be someone Fiona knows too. Certainly Becca might admire his work and share that admiration with Alice.

I also understand it's possible that they're not intended to be in the same "universe", but little things like those potential connections adds a little extra enjoyment to playing both.

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
You know, I love the art in both games, but I do feel like it is a little bit of a shame that the fact that they have such wildly different art styles means there can be no crossover between them. I feel like, for example, the computer wiz character seems like someone Fiona might have as a contact. The MC in this game might be someone Fiona knows too. Certainly Becca might admire his work and share that admiration with Alice.

I also understand it's possible that they're not intended to be in the same "universe", but little things like those potential connections adds a little extra enjoyment to playing both.
There is already a line in MNF where Becca mentions an architect that used pseudonyms for there work and Killer7 said it was a nod to MNM.

While it would be difficult to do a direct cross over with characters in the same shot, something like video chats could be possible. It might look a little odd, but it could happen.

I’m actually not a huge fan of big crossovers or holiday specials and things like that, but it could happen between MNF and MNM, it’d just take a little more creativity.

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
He won't start doing that until after he finishes My New Family, though, and it's still a little while until then. And I also think that he will not start the first update of MNF2 right after the update of MNM after the completion of MNF.

More simply, I suspect that the order of the updates won't be like that:
MNF completion -> MNM -> MNF2 first update.

But rather like this:

MNF completion -> a non-specific number of MNM updates -> MNF2 first update.

D9074

Feb 21, 2021
But I already said that this won't happen so the discussion about it was kinda pointless to begin with, at least in my opinion. The dude said Anna would get some action while in a coma, I immediately said no.
lol yeah that would be weird as fuck if that happened

K18

Apr 19, 2018
day12_lenasitonbedlookatyousmiletalk.png

Progress Update | 11/04/2022
Hello there you wholesome people out in the world!

Another week, another progress update!

Been writing down some more stuff regarding My New Family 0.23, mainly how I think the wedding at the end of the update should go. Not going to spoil much, but it will be pretty cheesy...Think of it like the proposal to Sandy, just a little more.

Now, My New Memories. I'm pretty happy with the progress I made last week and I think I will be done with the script this week. I also finished over 120 renders already and will probably start doing more this week. Having the day fully planned out certainly helped. I basically just have to finish writing three events and they are not that long. Well, one isn't, the other two might be ( and you will only see the second one if you decided to listen to Sarah's story ). Like I said last week, this day will feel similar to the day that Alice arrived in My New Family. With some extras, of course, since the MC is starting to remember more things about his past ( with no needed flashbacks for some of them ). I plan to make the dialogues more interesting as well, trying to not repeat certain phrases like I used to in earlier versions ( things like "How did you remember that?" etc ). My plan is that everyone is basically back to their "normal" behaviour where they are not surprised every time the MC remembers something. So a beta late next week ( on the weekend ) is likely, but not 100% confirmed yet. You will be able to get it on the , like usual. The first day will feel pretty packed and a lot of things will happen ( and there will be a lot to read ) with no lewd action ( maybe a little bit in the evening ). I hope that is okay for you guys, the lewd action will return after that day, though. Todays render is Lena and the MC talking after you decided to tell her about Annas situation. You will only see this render if you decided to continue your relationship with her, though.

And I think thats it for this week. Since we will have easter this weekend I will probably also post a easter themed render for both games again. Have to think of something first, though. Anyway, if you guys have any questions etc, feel free to ask in the comments or DM me here ( or on discord ). Stay awesome!

Deleted member 1465339

Donor
Jun 14, 2019
Anyone else feel like the explanation of Lena's reason for moving to Japan is lacking? I mean if it's to see her mother's family a simple visit would have sufficed without the need to uproot and piss of Yukiko like she mentioned she was. It just feels like it would have made way more sense if she moved because she broke up with the MC.

KiichiYakuza

Mar 2, 2022
Anyone else feel like the explanation of Lena's reason for moving to Japan is lacking? I mean if it's to see her mother's family a simple visit would have sufficed without the need to uproot and piss of Yukiko like she mentioned she was. It just feels like it would have made way more sense if she moved because she broke up with the MC.
looking for drama where there ain't none.
it makes perfect sense for me (Lena's reasoning, not you looking for drama :p )

Reactions: EJW
4.50 star(s) 154 Votes