4.50 star(s) 154 Votes

Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
"What's yours is mine too, and what's mine is yours too" kind of thing, or they are a hermaphrodite split into 2 separate bodies.
Well there has to be an explanation of why the "twin magic" is happening.

Godly intervention?
Science project?
Horny Magic?

Reactions: DarkDaemonX

Kytronix

A New Level In Pleasure
Donor
Dec 17, 2019

Hello there you wonderful people out in the world!

Another week, another month, another Progress update!

Not that much regarding MNF again ( because MNM is still in full work mode for me ), but I decided on a few things regarding sidegirls. I know that some of them that are already outed as love interests ( the weebs, Celeste, Kiara, to name a few ) didn't really get their lewd scenes yet. I'm not sure if they will be in 0.23, but I can promise you that they will get there, even if that means I have to make an extra update just for those girls. So don't worry, they will eventually all get some love...Literally, I guess.

Now, My New Memories. I think you can already see that todays progress update render is a little different. I decided to show you how Anna will look from now on when you visit her in the hospital. Her bruises and cuts are gone and she finally has a decent blanket ( actually, it's one from MC's house that they brought there ). While I was working on this day I realised that it's kinda similar to the day in My New Family where Alice arrived for the first time. You probably remember that the MC went and visited each of the household members to tell them who Alice is and why she decided to visit him. Well, in My New Memories it's the MC telling the others about Anna. You can decide if you want to tell them, of course, but like I mentioned, there are...Consequences if you decide to not do it. There is also the fact that Jessica is the only one that doesn't know about Yukiko and the relationship MC had with Lena...So that is also something that might have to be talked about. And given Jessicas general personality this might not be a pleasant talk. All I can say is that it's still better to hear it from the MC than from someone else. Same goes for the situation Anna is in - They would rather want it to hear from the MC than from someone else. Because these things surely can't stay a secret forever ( and they shouldn't ).

I also plan to do some more flexible things regarding lewd content. Let's just say that Annas kink goes a little...Wider, regarding the MC. It will be different compared to Sandra in My New Family, even though they share the fact that they like to share the MC. What a sentence. I'm not going to spoil more, you just have to remember that it all happens with Annas consent. Maybe you can guess where I'm heading with this. Let's just say love and lust don't always have to go hand in hand, at least not when you are already married for a long time like Anna and the MC.

And I think thats it for now. Thank you again for your amazing support, especially during these more difficult times regarding my personal life. It means a lot. Stay awesome!

KiichiYakuza

Mar 2, 2022
I'm guessing we're gonna get to lewd anna... before she wakes up
I think that goes into creepy MC territory, and .. I have yet to see something like that from K7.
Also I would agree with you if she wasn't in a coma, since we know Anna is a bit ..maybe a bit more of a pervert.
but the way things are now?it would be ... creepy... at least from my PoV for MC to do that, and also a bit out of place for that to happen.

KiichiYakuza

Mar 2, 2022
Yeah no, you're not going to do anything with Anna while she is in a coma. I'm all for "sleeping sex" if the woman gave her consent and likes it, but that goes a little too far.
this,
like I said :p
not wholesome when the receiving person is.. unresponsive
Creepy MC territory

jackdragonchaos

Jun 22, 2019
sleeping sex and force ghost sex is fine but coma sex.....that's all kinds of wrong now that brings up the question of is there sleeping sex?

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
sleeping sex and force ghost sex is fine but coma sex.....that's all kinds of wrong now that brings up the question of:

is there sleeping sex?
Nope

But if there will be the example would be Anna once she is out of the coma says "I am horny all the time so if you want to fuck me while I sleep to wake me up or something, go for it." And then there could be sleep sex.

That is my understanding of Killer7 's other game process and likely the way it would occur here.

I use Anna for my example as she is the wife and the only one person that is for sure sleeping with the MC, you can reject the others.

PEACE

Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
sleeping sex and force ghost sex is fine but coma sex.....that's all kinds of wrong now that brings up the question of is there sleeping sex?
Yes. Kind of.
But only if the receiving part (usually female) is in a coma. It does not matter whether it is medical or drug induced.
The pussy is a very sensitive region and technically it isn't even possible to rub/massage it in her sleep without her waking up. Despite what games and hentai show the consumer.

Sex without explicit consent is rape.
Pure, simple and direct.

What is dubbed "sleeping sex" here either refers to the tale "sleeping beauty" or to "morning/wake up sex"

Reactions: rudy007

Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
At this site:

View attachment 1742641

It's a fetish tag, but unless there was prior consent of it being OK, it should also be paired with the rape tag.
You can start a sleep sex. Insert your dick into the pussy/ass of the girl/boy/toaster/whatever sleeping naked in front of you.
But you can't continue sleep sex with someone willing.

Simply because sex is that taxing to the body that you can't continue sleeping unless you are unable to wake up for whatever reason.

If someone at the time the intercourse happens physically can't object or refuse that is rape.
Regardless of prior to the act consent was given or not.

Not even if like here it would be some sort of telepathic connection and/or the fact the "victim" is legally married to the "culprit".

In bigger:

S/He can't say No for whatever reason = rape.

Reactions: ropershy

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
You can start a sleep sex. Insert your dick into the pussy/ass of the girl/boy/toaster/whatever sleeping naked in front of you.
But you can't continue sleep sex with someone willing.
Biological realities are not always going to be represented in a direct manner within any given game.

We still tag based upon the situations that I described: if you start sex with a sleeping person and there wasn't consent, then we have two tags to apply: sleep sex and rape. "Sleep sex" as a tag does not imply rape or not - it's an action. Hence, why we add the "rape" tag when consent was not given. Games often see sleeping characters remaining so for sleep sex, but it could be only 5 seconds and that tag still would get applied.

Last edited:

Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
That is exactly the issue I see with that.

"Sleep Sex" going on for longer than the time the partner needs to wake up when being stimulated or usually awoken by other means (alarm clock for example) automatically goes into rape territory.
Realistically speaking anything longer than 5 seconds qualifies for that.

Sex is not something you are required to say "no" to, it is a thing you are required to say "yes" to.
If s/he can't give consent at the time it happens it is without consent.

In some games and hentai you are able to molest or outright fuck sleeping girls/boys and they try to justify it as being not a rape by many different excuses.
In this game it could very well be the same.
Simply because the MC has telepathic contact with someone who claims to be Anna it is not Anna giving consent. Given the "twin magic" for example it could even be a ruse by Sabrina to win back her brother by making Anna hate him when she wakes up again.
Extreme example from a weird brain, I know.
Thing is unless it can be undeniably proven that Anna gives consent it technically as well as morally is rape. And Anna giving consent would first require her to wake up and the hospital not be giving mind altering/hindering medication (btw painkillers are. So fat chance ...) to her.
Just because you think the girl/boy/toaster/whatever you desire would be OK with you having sex with him/her/it/them/blue does not magically make it OK.

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
OK, but I'm not sure if you are trying to argue a different point, or simply say something you believe in ... which happens to be complementary on the tagging point for this (or any other) game.

jackdragonchaos

Jun 22, 2019
well a simple no would of been fine......not a no cause my damn morals say no by which i mean is the explanation/whatever. but least i know the moral reasons

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
It's worth mentioning that both Lena and Anna said that they had sex while being asleep ( with the MC ). So the question of "consent" at least in regards to Anna and Lena is already given ( Lena says that as well before you fall asleep with her ).

Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
Issue is both "crazy germans" started having sex with the MC but a few seconds "after the action started" they woke up.
If someone is completely unable to voice, write or communicate their consent this exact time it therefore is not given.
As said it is very likely but not 110% definitely sure that the MC comunicates with Anna in his dream sequences. It could be someone only posing as Anna or his subconciousness remembering things and imagining Anna alltogether.
Plus there is the tiny little problem that consent to sexual acts need to be given at the sexual act and most of the time can't be given as blanket permissions days, weeks or month before. Unless it is a master/slave BDSM relationship I guess.

You can obviously do with your game anything you want.
Because it's a *drumroll* game.

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
It doesn't have anything to do with the MC talking to Anna in his dreams, though, it was an active memory he got back where she said that and then Lena confirmed it again later on. It's not "dream Anna" telling him that he can fuck her whenever he desires, it was something the MC remembered in the end as well. So when the MC ( or Lena, since her and Anna have the same opinion regarding this ) does something while the other one is asleep, then it's totally fine. Same goes if Anna would not be in a coma and they would sleep together.

4.50 star(s) 154 Votes