4.50 star(s) 154 Votes

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
I happily stand corrected and offer my sincere apologies, as I literally had been posting/reading through Killer's discord yesterday and as recent as a few days ago, it was posted Olivia would not be a LI and to not discuss it further and to leave it alone otherwise someone might bring out the banhammer. I don't know why that kind of disinformation is out there but I guess that's the last time I accept something written on the Dev's Discord as gospel.
TBF it's possible that Killer hadn't made up his mind when he changed the dev notes and was just hoping that we'd stop talking about it, but that doesn't seem to fit his usual wholesome theme. Either way going by how he pretty well entirely avoids the discussion/debate I think it's safe to say he really just doesn't want to talk about it anymore.

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Agreed, it would be better to let this topic out of the thread, we shall see what the future bring. :)

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
TBF it's possible that Killer hadn't made up his mind when he changed the dev notes and was just hoping that we'd stop talking about it, but that doesn't seem to fit his usual wholesome theme. Either way going by how he pretty well entirely avoids the discussion/debate I think it's safe to say he really just doesn't want to talk about it anymore.
Fair enough, I can see how some might be put off or squeamish when considering adding the younger ladies as love interests. As I've stated already, I'm here for the wholesome story and bringing the MC's mother and sisters closer together with Anna and Lena as part of one big happy family. Everything else is just a bonus! (y) :love:

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
Killer7

:unsure: Did you post ?

Update: .Exe is Full of malware
You might want to report this to the Admins

Reactions: sava75

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Killer7

:unsure: Did you post ?

Update: .Exe is Full of malware
You might want to report this to the Admins
Considering there's no reference to Killer I don't think this is something he did... looks like some scammer or worse to me.

Reactions: sava75

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
Already reported him on Itch.io and told my community to report him as well. Hopefully they will handle this fast.
I'm sorry you have to go through this, you make amazing games and someone else uses them just to harm people.

Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
I'm sorry you have to go through this, you make amazing games and someone else uses them just to harm people.
Sadly that is one side effect of being remotely known for something positive and having some followers.
Criminals of any kind are jumping on the prospect to get something (mostly money) off of other peoples work/fame.
It is that way roughly since 3000 BC and it won't stop until humanity goes extinct either.

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
Already reported him on Itch.io and told my community to report him as well. Hopefully they will handle this fast.
Best way to stop Him/her is to create a Itch.io page for your game collection

Ifartedtoolong

Feb 27, 2022
Killer7

You can probably remove gamejolt from the OP since that site is dead to adult content now or pretty much anything anymore.

At times you can tell scammer uploads because there will be no comment section's so that people can't comment and say don't download it's a thief and the download is full of viruses. Many of those hentia games are like that like SaDistic BlooD.

Jaango

Aug 15, 2021
day12_annaonlapbeachhouseeyesopensmilesad.png

Hello there you wonderful people out in the world!
Another week, another progress update!
First, another reminder that Patreon will try to recharge on the 1st again ( Friday ). So if money is tight and/or you don't want to support me anymore, don't forget to cancel your pledge before that!
Not that much to talk about regarding My New Family again. I know that the next update will be very very important, especially because I planned to hold the wedding(s) at the end of it, so for now it's just a little brainstorming in my head.
Now, My New Memories. I'm currently in the process of writing a... Let's say, different scene for the game. It's about a memory MC is getting back, but it won't be in the usual way. If you listened to Sarah's story you will visit Martin and he will tell you about a certain night where something happened... And while he tells you this, the MC will remember everything that happened that night. So it won't just be a person talking about it, you will actually see it with renders as well. Kinda like your dream sequences with Anna, just that this time it's not a dream. I'm pretty excited to hear how you guys will react to this since I plan on doing this a little more. The dream sequences where he remembers stuff are good, but I think seeing it first hand while someone retells a story is even better. Especially now that people are not hiding anything from MC anymore - even though this might cause some more issues. At least this story didn't play out as the MC hoped it would back in the day. I would say I'm about 40% with writing for the day, with the renders being made on the side as well. It will be a long one again. Sadly, this means that I can't really keep my hopes for the april release of the full update. But there will be at least one beta in April, that is a 100% promise, maybe even two. Sorry again for not really sticking to my words, I just didn't expect that.. Well, stuff in my real life happens, I guess. I can totally understand if that is upsetting for some people. Todays render is from something MC remembered regarding Annas current Situation.
Speaking of real life, I was thinking about taking a break but I ultimately decided against it. Taking a break from everything right now would probably drive me deeper into a depression phase again since work keeps me occupied, like I said last week. The situation won't get any better so "burying" myself in work is currently an option to escape this. And no worries with me getting burned out with doing that. If anything changes I'll let you guys know beforehand, not just a few days before I actually do something.
Thank you so much for all the understanding messages and comments I got. During these times they really helped me keep it together, more or less at least. It means the world to me to have such a understanding community.
And I think that's it for this week. If something comes up I'll let you guys know. Stay awesome!

PrimeGuy

Dec 16, 2019
Decided to make a lewd render with Sabrina again...

View attachment 1733721
She's definitely one of my favourites. Her model speaks a lot to many of my tastes, her personality, desire for the MC, and the special connection she has with him just make her a lot more exciting. Don't think I can pick an absolute favourite yet, as we've got a lot more to see, but she'll always be near the top, I'm sure, for me.

jackdragonchaos

Jun 22, 2019
twin fucking activate!

sex with twin be considered masturbation? Sabrina is near top but idk who i consider top

Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
twin fucking activate!

sex with twin be considered masturbation? Sabrina is near top but idk who i consider top
Depends.
If both twins are female it could be classified as such.
If the twins are male or have differing genders they simply are having sex.

In this case due to the "twin magic" it is almost as if MC and Sabrina penetrate their pussy with their cock.

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
Depends.
If both twins are female it could be classified as such.
If the twins are male or have differing genders they simply are having sex.

In this case due to the "twin magic" it is almost as if MC and Sabrina penetrate their pussy with their cock.
"What's yours is mine too, and what's mine is yours too" kind of thing, or they are a hermaphrodite split into 2 separate bodies.

4.50 star(s) 154 Votes