4.50 star(s) 154 Votes

jackdragonchaos

Jun 22, 2019
oh look shittalk took about two weeks as for the low star reviews, most not all made for all games on site are just bullshit and personal. as in what the reviewer wants the game to be not how the developer/creator made it

yay for update which i've not downloaded or played but still yay

• Red Heart
Reactions: Killer7

RodrigoOSan

Apr 16, 2020
The question that doesn't want to be silent is: When will Anna wake up?

Does the dev have any idea when this will happen? Because the only way (that I can imagine) for the MC to open up a love route with the daughters is if Anna is involved.

You can't hold the "Anna in coma" situation too much, it makes everything too repetitive and doesn't develop other characters, much less their relationship with the MC...

RodrigoOSan

Apr 16, 2020
By sharing, do you also mean no option to walk into some sexy lesbian action while MC was away? Cuz I always felt like the MC was a bit selfish for hogging all the attention while the women couldn't at least enjoy the company of other women while the MC was away banging someone else. I know MNF has essentially none of it and it always kind of bothered me a little (not so much to give anything less than 5 stars to the game, but you know...). Lesbian intimacy is hot. Lesbian incest is even hotter. Just something to maybe consider.

Did you play MNF? If so, you know there are threesome scenes, but none of the LIs interact sexually with each other. I believe this game will not deviate much from what the dev has already shown in his old VN.

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
The question that doesn't want to be silent is: When will Anna wake up?

Does the dev have any idea when this will happen? Because the only way (that I can imagine) for the MC to open up a love route with the daughters is if Anna is involved.

You can't hold the "Anna in coma" situation too much, it makes everything too repetitive and doesn't develop other characters, much less their relationship with the MC...
Now where would the fun in spoiling when Anna wakes up...

I don't plan to keep the "Anna in coma" situation up forever, though. I can say that much. Like I said in a few progress updates, Chapter III will most likely end the first story arc of MNM, with a big bang finale. That's all I can say right now. Oh, and that Anna is not going to die, I guess. I can repeat that.

Did you play MNF? If so, you know there are threesome scenes, but none of the LIs interact sexually with each other. I believe this game will not deviate much from what the dev has already shown in his old VN.
MNF does have a few scenes where the girls interact with each other sexually, though? You have a scene where you fuck Sandra while she licks Alice, for example...

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Now where would the fun in spoiling when Anna wakes up...

I don't plan to keep the "Anna in coma" situation up forever, though. I can say that much. Like I said in a few progress updates, Chapter III will most likely end the first story arc of MNM, with a big bang finale. That's all I can say right now. Oh, and that Anna is not going to die, I guess. I can repeat that.

MNF does have a few scenes where the girls interact with each other sexually, though? You have a scene where you fuck Sandra while she licks Alice, for example...
How many chapter are you planning anyway?
With MNF we are at 17? chapters now.

Is MNM going to be that big too?

4.50 star(s) 154 Votes