4.50 star(s) 154 Votes

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
Why the hell do you people always make the MC so damn dark skinned and the women extremely pale? Aren't they supposed to be family? They are almost different races..
Jessica is just very, very pale compared to the MC. She's even paler than Lina, who is a ginger. The MCs skin color is actually pretty "normal".

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
I'm currently preparing a new trailer for Chapter II as well. Will probably be in the same style as the other ones, simply because I like it and they fit the overall theme of the game.

I also shared another render on Discord, one where I really like the lighting and overall tone. And it has Anna, which always works for me.

day14_annasitoutsidebeachhousesmiletalk.png

A big improvement to my older renders, I think.

Crazonian1

Apr 2, 2022
I'm enjoying this VN so far, it's an interesting story. It's a little weird tho how the daughters are 18,19 and 20, but they look and act like they are 12, 13 and 14.

lyfsavor

Mar 31, 2020
Can't wait for the next update. My New Family has been one of my favorite games since I started playing VNs a few years ago (still play it from start to finish occasionally).

• Red Heart
Reactions: Killer7

Kytronix

A New Level In Pleasure
Donor
Dec 17, 2019

Hello there you wonderful and very wholesome people out in the world!

Another week, another progress update!

Same as last week regarding MNF, I think. I'm starting to get really frustrated with HS2 and thinking about just dropping the change and stick to Honey Select 1 or...I don't know, something else. DAZ ( the software I use to make My New Memories renders ) is probably off the board for My New Family 2, so I'm not sure. Maybe I just have to get in a better mood for it, but so far it was more frustrating than enjoyable, compared to the time I spend in Honey Select 1. It's mainly the character making, I guess.

Now, My New Memories. I'm happy to announce that the script is proofread and already fixed by me. All the renders are done as well, which means that I now only have to do some minor coding stuff ( updating the gallery, adding the music to the last day etc ). This means that the release for My New Memories Chapter II will be this week! The pre-release for supporters will go live on Wednesday, the 24th at 17:00 CEST, and as usual, you can grab it rom the Discord! The public ( and steam ) release for everyone will be on Friday, the 26th, at 18:00 CEST. I'm very, very excited for this update since it's bigger than Chapter I! I can't wait to hear the feedback for this one, especially since it paves the ground for Chapter III, which will end a certain story arc in the game ( I teased it last week ). I'll also post a trailer for Chapter II this week, before the release, just like I did with Chapter I. It will probably be in the same style as the other ones, since it just fits so well with the game. I'm also working on a character sheet for every girl in the game, giving you a short overview on who she is and what kind of character traits she has. This is something that will come after the update release, though. Todays render is Sabrina and Lena in the evening, shortly before it's time to go to bed. It looks like Sabrina is going to stay the night? That is going to be interesting...Well, at least if you decided to continue your relationships with them!

And I think thats it for now. I'm very, very excited for this upcoming release, just like I always am. This time I'm even more anxious though, because of the overall delays that happened. My three year "anniversary" is also coming up ( August 31st ) and I will make a longer post on that day, talking about myself and how things developed in my life. Don't forget that the trailer for Chapter II will be posted this week as well!

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
>This again
I just joined the party m8, You don't have to be assblasted about it
Yepp, that's exactly what happened, good thing you can read my intentions through the net!

Couldn't possibly be solved by using that little box in corner labeled "search".....

alutarox

Nov 15, 2017

Here is the trailer for Chapter II, which releases tomorrow! ( 26th ).
Just a couple things K7, there's a few frames where you can see the announcement of Chapter 1's release near the end there, and the end card doesn't specify which month (though it's pretty obvious :p).

Edit: Looking forward to the release though!

Reactions: Elhemeer
4.50 star(s) 154 Votes