4.50 star(s) 154 Votes

Kytronix

A New Level In Pleasure
Donor
Dec 17, 2019

Hello there you wonderful and attractive people out in the world!

Another week, another month, another progress update! And this is going to be a good month!

I think regarding My New Family I can repeat what I said last week. More side girl stuff, more love for the side girls and especially, more lewd time with certain side girls that didn't get any lewd time yet. Tattoos will finally be shown - all of them in their glory.

Now, My New Memories. First, I want to say thanks for the great feedback regarding the teasers. Looks like they were able to get you guys a little hyped. Well, with all the confidence I have I can say that Chapter II will 100% release this month ( August ). I don't have a specific date yet, but as soon as I know you guys will be the first that get the news. I only have to write two more events and then make the renders - Which will take a bit, but not that long. The last day will be all over the place, but I think thats exactly what the last day of an update always should be. And if you are a fan of a certain Japanese lady, well, this evening will probably be a even bigger surprise for you - If you want, of course. Like I said a few times now, you are not forced to romance every girl in the game, if you don't like her you don't have to go for her ( Except Anna, of course ). And there won't be any girls that will lock each other out - compared to My New Family, where you can't get Alice without having Lucy, for example. And like I also said several times, that doesn't mean you will never see the girl again. Your relationship will just stay how it is. Anyway, this day also includes a special lewd scene, something that I haven't done in my games yet. I'll see what you guys think about that one, I personally find it's pretty neat. Let's just say, sometimes the MC just wants to pleasure a girl without expecting a reward, you know? All in all the work has been pretty good last week and I'm looking forward to this week again. I'm pretty confident the writing will be done this week for the last day of Chapter II. Todays render is Sarah making fun of Olivia for being so small. I'm pretty sure the little princess will find a way to get revenge, though. I can already see it since it's pretty...Big.

And I think thats it for now. If you want to play Chapter II a few days earlier than everyone else, you can join the Sarah tier for $5, this will give you access to the pre release as soon as it's out! Just don't forget to join the ! Stay awesome!

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
To give you guys a rough estimate on what to expect for Chapter II:

So far I have around 40k words and ~1200 renders, not counting the animations. I expect this number to go quite a bit higher - maybe to 50k words and 1400 renders. Given the fact that I effectively started to work on it in March ( MNF update was end of february, I took a few days to reset ) and was battling some mental and physical issues, I think that is an okay amount so far. I will talk about more on what to expect tomorrow ( monday ) for my regular progress update. But I think I've gotten into a really good "groove" again in terms of work. I'm not sure if I will ever be able to return to my "old self", probably not since that was very unhealthy ( back in the day I used to write that many words in ~4 weeks for a MNF update, basically just sitting in front of the pc for 12+ hours without taking a break ), but for around 6 months of work I think that is "decent". Of course you guys will have to decide if the wait was worth it ( since you had to wait 9 months if you didn't play/don't care about MNF ). But since I'm "on the last stretch" for this update, I'm feeling better than I did these last three months.

I think for future updates I will be able to return to my "old" schedule, at least for My New Memories, which would mean the MNM update will take ~4 months to complete once I finished the My New Family update ( especially since My New Family is coming to an end soon ). Just wanted to give you guys a little something to look forward to, I guess.

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017

So far I have around 40k words and ~1200 renders, not counting the animations. I expect this number to go quite a bit higher - maybe to 50k words and 1400 renders. Given the fact that I effectively started to work on it in March ( MNF update was end of february, I took a few days to reset ) and was battling some mental and physical issues, I think that is an okay amount so far. I will talk about more on what to expect tomorrow ( monday ) for my regular progress update. But I think I've gotten into a really good "groove" again in terms of work. I'm not sure if I will ever be able to return to my "old self", probably not since that was very unhealthy ( back in the day I used to write that many words in ~4 weeks for a MNF update, basically just sitting in front of the pc for 12+ hours without taking a break ), but for around 6 months of work I think that is "decent". Of course you guys will have to decide if the wait was worth it ( since you had to wait 9 months if you didn't play/don't care about MNF ). But since I'm "on the last stretch" for this update, I'm feeling better than I did these last three months.

I think for future updates I will be able to return to my "old" schedule, at least for My New Memories, which would mean the MNM update will take ~4 months to complete once I finished the My New Family update ( especially since My New Family is coming to an end soon ). Just wanted to give you guys a little something to look forward to, I guess.
I mean everyone knows DAZ takes longer and you do not put out dinky updates so 4-6 months isn't unreasonable to any rational person. Obviously F95 is loaded with irrational trolls but actual fans always ignore their whining.

So keep on keeping on, as it were. Not sure if there is an equivalent German phrase but hopefully it works.

Looking forward to the next Chapter.

PEACE

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021

Thanks for always keeping us in the loop. Your health is the most important thing, I hope you're around making heartwarming smut for a long time yet:p
I suspect your writing and your characters will shine through much better with a healthy work schedule as well. I've no doubt you love what you do but a healthier pacing almost always helps things.
Your last MNF update was, in my opinion anyway, the best written one you'd released in quite a while. Excited to see how your growth as an author will translate to this. Can't wait to get back to the girls :BootyTime::BootyTime:

Kytronix

A New Level In Pleasure
Donor
Dec 17, 2019

Hello there you wonderful and attractive people!

Another week, another progress update!

Not much for My New Family this week sadly, I barely did anything for MNF since I was very busy with working on My New Memories. I tried to tinker around in HS2 some more but didn't really get to a point where I was happy with what I created.

Work on My New Memories has been going very well. While I'm typing this the last animation of the update is being rendered out, and I'm about 70% done with all renders in general. I also "only" have to write one more event + the night event with Anna, which means that I can keep my promise to release Chapter II in August. So far I have around ~40k words and ~1200 renders, not counting the animation renders. This number should go up a little more, making Chapter II longer than Chapter I was probably. In terms of content you can expect everything - wholesome, light hearted moments, heavy (positive) emotional moments, some rather (negative) intense moments and of course, lewd stuff as well! As I already said a few times, there will be some advances with girls that you didn't get to romance yet, and some of them will move faster than the others - and that doesn't only go for the older ladies. I think the last day will give you a good indication on what to expect for Chapter III - which will increase the speed of "lewding" even more. At least if you want to. I know that a lot of you have been waiting for this update for quite a while now ( 9 months to be precise ) and I hope that after Chapter II is released, I will be able to return to a better schedule again. I know that taking care of my physical health is more important, and I'm doing that, but working on my games used to be a big help for my mental health, and I'm starting to get that back slowly but surely. I don't want to overdo it, of course, but I'm optimistic that things will be better again. Todays render is Lina in the morning, on her way to take Yukiko with her for the rest of the day. Since there is a special evening planned for you and Yukiko, she will be a great help - for both of you!

And I think thats it for now. This week will probably be just as busy as last week, with me most likely finishing all the events for Chapter II. A huge thanks to everyone who stuck around even with the delays, I know it's not easy to keep supporting someone that used to be faster, so really, it means the world to me that so many of you decided to stay with me here. Stay awesome, people!

GuyFawkes

Dec 15, 2017

Hello there you wonderful and attractive people!

Not much for My New Family this week sadly, I barely did anything for MNF since I was very busy with working on My New Memories. I tried to tinker around in HS2 some more but didn't really get to a point where I was happy with what I created.

Work on My New Memories has been going very well. While I'm typing this the last animation of the update is being rendered out, and I'm about 70% done with all renders in general. I also "only" have to write one more event + the night event with Anna, which means that I can keep my promise to release Chapter II in August. So far I have around ~40k words and ~1200 renders, not counting the animation renders. This number should go up a little more, making Chapter II longer than Chapter I was probably. In terms of content you can expect everything - wholesome, light hearted moments, heavy (positive) emotional moments, some rather (negative) intense moments and of course, lewd stuff as well! As I already said a few times, there will be some advances with girls that you didn't get to romance yet, and some of them will move faster than the others - and that doesn't only go for the older ladies. I think the last day will give you a good indication on what to expect for Chapter III - which will increase the speed of "lewding" even more. At least if you want to. I know that a lot of you have been waiting for this update for quite a while now ( 9 months to be precise ) and I hope that after Chapter II is released, I will be able to return to a better schedule again. I know that taking care of my physical health is more important, and I'm doing that, but working on my games used to be a big help for my mental health, and I'm starting to get that back slowly but surely. I don't want to overdo it, of course, but I'm optimistic that things will be better again. Todays render is Lina in the morning, on her way to take Yukiko with her for the rest of the day. Since there is a special evening planned for you and Yukiko, she will be a great help - for both of you!

And I think thats it for now. This week will probably be just as busy as last week, with me most likely finishing all the events for Chapter II. A huge thanks to everyone who stuck around even with the delays, I know it's not easy to keep supporting someone that used to be faster, so really, it means the world to me that so many of you decided to stay with me here. Stay awesome, people!

Thanks. I love this game and will be supporting you in the near future. You are one of the ones that we can count on to update on a somewhat regular schedule. Not to mention the updates are always top notch. I appreciate that level of p rofessionalism.

Reactions: Ozzfest

nushplmcsf

Jul 31, 2022
Holy FUCKING SHIT! It's been already 9 months since the last update? Was I in a coma? Where the fuck did the time go? There is no way it's been that long. It feels like I've played it a few weeks ago lol

Reactions: Elhemeer

K18

Apr 19, 2018
day14_linastandlookatyousmiletalk-min.png

Progress Update | 15/08/2022
Hello there you wonderful and very cute people!

Was able to work a little more on MNF, not as much as I do when I do it fulltime, but the drought of last week ( at least work wise ) is more or less over. There is a drought in Germany but that thankfully has no impact on my work.

Now, My New Memories. I was able to finish the full script yesterday and Beege, my proofreader, already has it. I've also finished about 85% of the renders already and I'm currently preparing more of them to be rendered out. I wasn't able to properly render for 3 days because my mobile AC broke, but I replaced it and since then everything is back to normal. Didn't cost me that much time thankfully because I was busy with writing anyway. Chapter II has become a decent bit longer than Chapter I, I'd say at least 15 more minutes of reading compared to 0.2. The cliffhanger won't be as big as the last ones, and it's more one that will make you think what could happen. As usual, it is a "nice" thing, at least if you take a look at it from an emotional standpoint. A very very VERY important event will happen in Chapter III and it will most likely end the first major arc of My New Memories. Don't worry though, the next one will just be as important as the first one and there are still a lot of things that will happen in the game. Still, the last day of Chapter II will give you some good hints regarding lewding two characters that you might not have suspected will be lewdable "so early". So this chapter in general will lay the groundwork for relationship development with all of the girls - If you want to go that way later on, of course. Like I said a few times now, you don't have to romance all girls in My New Memories, but I highly encourage you to do so. And compared to My New Family there won't be girls tied to each other - So you can go for Girl X even if you didn't go for girl Y. But the more the merrier, right? It is a harem game after all! Todays render is Lina helping the MC to wear something nice for a date he will have...With who? Well, you'll find out in Chapter II!

And I think thats it for now. I'm very happy about the progress that I had last week again and I'm looking forward to this week, where I will most likely finish all the renders. Pre Release is not far off and the public release as well, which will 100% be in august. Stay awesome!

4.50 star(s) 154 Votes