4.50 star(s) 154 Votes

Ichigo Kurosaki Shiba

Mar 17, 2019
Thanks,but another question is MNF and MNM exist in the same universe would it be possible to meet characters from one game in the other,and i mean really meet in person and talk/discuss similar situation both MC are in with Huge Harems or something like that,or just simply SEE them walking in the street and other Mc notes them for one reason or another,that or atleast any meeting in both games would be incredibly awesome

Nov 6, 2020
My biggest question for MNM right now is: Are there going to be as many fourth wall breaks, where they reference random things like the lack of people or a "large, gaping void behind the house", in this game? I admit, they were funny the first couple of times, but the sheer amount of them in MNF just got overwhelming.

Kytronix

A New Level In Pleasure
Donor
Dec 17, 2019

Hello there you wonderful and very cute people out in the world!

Another week, another progress update!

Not that much to talk about regarding My New Family this week, I was mainly doing some writing while my pcs were rendering. Just doing some slow progress since My New Memories is still the focus. Still, I was able to outline some spicier events with two sidegirls!

Progress on My New Memories is still going great. I say that I'm about 40% done with writing for the day and about 15% of the renders are done as well. I had to finish some of the lewd renders from the last day, so I'm not counting those. The good thing is that I have this day fully planned out already, like I said a few times, so the writing should hopefully keep going like it is right now. My plan was to make this day eventful and emotional, with a very intense moment in the morning ( like I mentioned a few times ) and then a lot of wholesome, light hearted moments throughout the day till the night. I also decided to let some of the girls return to their more...Well, for them it's normal behavior. For the MC it will be weird at first, but he will quickly accustom to it. I think that is something I want to do in general. Usually, with these kind of games, the MC constantly doubts himself and wonders if he is doing the right thing regarding...Well, things. Imagine the situation with Sabrina, for example. He was a bit hesitant there, right? Or with the things Anna suggested in general. I kinda want to stray away from this thing now. Not that the MC will accept everything that happens without raising an eyebrow, but I think a MC that constantly doubts himself or the decisions he made in his past is just not a MC I can personally identify with. At some point in time you have to accept who you are and just "go with it". Not to mention that this is something a lot of people ended up disliking in other games as well, a MC that constantly say "No, we can't do that because...". I think once you play Chapter II you will know what I mean. Todays progress update render is Jessica, for the first time since the accident having a normal talk with the MC. Now I wonder what they will talk about...

And I think that was it so far. I will 100% make a teaser post this week, posting some renders from Chapter II to get you hyped. I don't have a set release date yet, but it will be sooner than later. I can already see that this week will also go very well in terms of work. I will also remind you guys about the upcoming August 1st, just so you don't forget to change/edit your pledge if you want to! Stay awesome!

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
Thanks,but another question is MNF and MNM exist in the same universe would it be possible to meet characters from one game in the other,and i mean really meet in person and talk/discuss similar situation both MC are in with Huge Harems or something like that,or just simply SEE them walking in the street and other Mc notes them for one reason or another,that or atleast any meeting in both games would be incredibly awesome
Not really possible because of different engines to make the renders. But you will get the notch here and there that some of the MNM characters indirectly interacted with some of the MNF characters...Maybe. You'll find out in CH II.

My biggest question for MNM right now is: Are there going to be as many fourth wall breaks, where they reference random things like the lack of people or a "large, gaping void behind the house", in this game? I admit, they were funny the first couple of times, but the sheer amount of them in MNF just got overwhelming.
Well, that is already out of the window because MNM has people in the city and in the different public areas the MC visits. So no void, no commentary about an empty city etc.

bobdickgus

Apr 9, 2020
I think as long as the game makes it pretty clear ( which my games do ) that the story is the focus, not the sex/lewds, it should be easy to "avoid" Them if you are not into that. What is not okay in my opinion is people skipping those warnings ( even though they are in the thread AND in the game ) and then complain that there is not enough sex...
Um MNF is absolutely full of sex scenes though.
It also has a lot of story as well and that is great but there is definitely more than enough sex scenes to go with it!

MNM is only just starting and starting with a traumatic situation for everyone.
It doesn't make any sense to jump into a happy harem just yet.

Can't wait for my next fix.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Haha
Reactions: JoeTheMC84

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Haha, looks like the comments about his MC's being too nice got to Killer7 and he went out to make the MC a huge asshole with no empathy at all. At least at the start. Weird, but guess he can blame it on the amnesia, even if thats 100% not how it works.
We are NOT gonna start that discussion again regarding the effects of amnesia so drop it!

And no, the reason the MC behaves a little weird in the beginning has of course nothing to do with a few whiners regarding the MC of his other game.

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
Haha, looks like the comments about his MC's being too nice got to Killer7 and he went out to make the MC a huge asshole. At least at the start. Weird, I would have gone with a middle ground of "normal human being", and not with total douchebag lacking any empathy.
I dont know where you got that info from but you are wrong. My mcs will always be extremely nice guys, and the comments who complain about that dont affect me at all :).

Trojaner

Donor
Apr 4, 2018
I dont know where you got that info from but you are wrong. My mcs will always be extremely nice guys, and the comments who complain about that dont affect me at all :).
Pssst ya forgot the most important info: He's not just a nice guy, he will also get all chicks he meets pregnant. :ROFLMAO:
I mean, thats what a Nice Guy always does. Right? Riiiiiiiiight? :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Kytronix

A New Level In Pleasure
Donor
Dec 17, 2019

A reminder for all my wonderful patrons that Patreon will try to charge you again on the 1st ( Monday ). So, if money is tight and/or you don't want to support me anymore, don't forget to cancel your pledge!
Here are thirteen ( 13 ) fresh teasers for Chapter II of My New Memories! I decided to pick a few that you hopefully didn't see yet. They don't show too much but will give you a good overview on what to expect in Chapter II. If one of your girls is missing, don't worry, that means she probably appears on the last day that is not fully completed yet!
I'm making great progress on Chapter II and I'm confident that it will release in August. I'm really sorry about the general delay of things, I had hoped to have it out at least three months ago, but things sadly didn't work out because of health issues I was facing.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

rambo455

Apr 25, 2020
if its not to much to ask. i recently have rather little time to read up so if someone would be so kind as to summarize the last bit of information from discord/patreon i would really appreciate it.

4.50 star(s) 154 Votes