4.50 star(s) 154 Votes

brknsoul

Nov 2, 2017
Sabrina and Jessica have a couple of half-siblings
Hmm.. maybe more fodder for the inevitable harem? ;-)
"Oh noes.. my mother's ex-husband and his wife had an accident that I totally had nothing to do with! Those poor children!"

johnnypunani

Aug 31, 2021
This is a good VN that is pretty well written, but the developer would greatly reduce my level of frustration while reading this if he would replace practical every instance of the use of the word bring with the word take. You take an item to someone. You do not bring an item to them. Bring should be used like this. Please bring me a beer. You take something to them. They bring something to you. That is how those words are intended to be used.
This is not correct. "Bring" is appropriate when you would say, "Bring me a beer." You don't take a beer to someone. You would say, "Take that beer from me." But it's impressive how fervently you believe you're correct here.

Reactions: brknsoul

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
I'm not an American (though I am a native English speaker) but to me, Lina is pronounced as "Leena", and Lena is pronounced as "Layna". Still very similar names though.

Try this, it's accurate.

OleJackRipper

Mar 22, 2021
Hello Killer my old friend,

I've come to play with your wares again

Because the vision is softly advancing

Happy for the updates for real mate!

jussi818

Jul 17, 2017
amazing superb perfect ,first i like how long game playing take ,second in game happening tons things but i have allways focus what do next ,wish many other games is that thing too but nope .....game sure brings many different emotions too and i love it ,it feels like self is in game and not just moving mc around ....thank you amazing game ,works and all others :eek::love:(y);)

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
Is this roughly correct?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That is pretty accurate, yeah. Just missing Jessica, like you said! The half siblings of MC ( the children manny had with his new wife ) have not been mentioned yet. Who knows what the future will bring, though...

I'm working on an ingame character sheet by the way, where you just have to click the girls name in the game and it opens up a small Bio with their name, relation to MC etc.

Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
Those small daughters do not look the right age, I get the reason but it still feels wierd. Also the dialogue is too flowery like my new family, making it unrealistic and boring
Complaint #1718 about "The girls look too young"

Complaint #212 about "The story is too slow, there are too few sex scenes!"

Solution for both complaints:
Leave this thread.
Nobody is forcing you to play or even like the game.

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
That is pretty accurate, yeah. Just missing Jessica, like you said! The half siblings of MC ( the children manny had with his new wife ) have not been mentioned yet. Who knows what the future will bring, though...
Objection. I'm pretty sure John dropped in a sub sentence that he has contact with them now and then. Mainly over the holidays. What I don't think was mentioned so far were the names and the number.

Reactions: Killer7

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
MC is atleast in his late 30s and Sabrina is his twin sister. It is wierd that MC is a father of 3 but Sabrina was a Virgin all this time. Doesn't make much sense.

MC and Sabrina should have started their thing when they were young like how MC started doing it with Lena.

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
I don't know why so many people look for realism in a game where you will end up lewding your whole family, while in other games you have milfs who never had sex because they had artificial fertilization to get a child, which is totally fine for them, since they are still virgins if they do that.

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
This is a good VN that is pretty well written, but the developer would greatly reduce my level of frustration while reading this if he would replace practical every instance of the use of the word bring with the word take. You take an item to someone. You do not bring an item to them. Bring should be used like this. Please bring me a beer. You take something to them. They bring something to you. That is how those words are intended to be used.
r/confidentlyincorrect

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
I don't know why so many people look for realism in a game where you will end up lewding your whole family, while in other games you have milfs who never had sex because they had artificial fertilization to get a child, which is totally fine for them, since they are still virgins if they do that.
Hey, i really like your game. I don't look for realism until it is sticking out a lot and in this case it felt like that. Don't get me wrong, I'm glad that MC is the only one she did things with but maybe her character arc could have been that of a secret taboo lover.

MC lost his memory so it would have been interesting to find out more about this secret thing.

Make him see flashbacks of him having sex but not girl's face until it's 2nd or 3rd update and until that time you can tease this secret relationship through Sabrina hinting that she's the girl he is looking in his flashbacks.

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
Why there are no love points for anyone other than MC's twin sis ??? Weird
Better to include it for all of them i think

LurkingDude

Jul 5, 2020
Wow! Just fount this gem during the weekend, and finally a game where I don't want to speedclick through the dialogue. Looking forward to follow our MC's struggle between mind and heart, and all the funny/crazy/sexy ping-pongs between all the family members. Keep up the good work!

4.50 star(s) 154 Votes