4.50 star(s) 154 Votes

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
It was probably mentioned before, but this could really use something like in-game character sheet. Those names can get really confusing.
Sabine. Sabrina. Sarah. Sophie. Susanne. Samantha.
Lena. Lina. Lisa.
Working on one!

In US hospitals it is common to fill out the papers for the baby while still cleaning up after the birth. It gives Dad(or other Mom) something to do while hospital staff works on the birth mother and whatever is needed post birth (stitches or something can be required).

So often the name is chosen immediately but we do have options for when you don't have one picked out already it's just many people in the US may not know if that was never needed in their experience.

PEACE
Ah, well, I have no idea about US stuff, I just know what they do here in Germany and 6 real life people I know always took the baby home and then picked the name. They get a temporary name in the hospital because of insurance stuff, but that is usually a generic name the hospital picks.

Sendero

Mar 21, 2018
Ah, well, I have no idea about US stuff, I just know what they do here in Germany and 6 real life people I know always took the baby home and then picked the name. They get a temporary name in the hospital because of insurance stuff, but that is usually a generic name the hospital picks.
In the Netherlands the same , you have enough time to choose the name and don't need it straight away. you have 3 days to do it and make it official

Reactions: Killer7

Deleted member 3917737

Jul 12, 2021
Sabine. Sabrina. Sarah. Sophie. Susanne. Samantha.
Lena. Lina. Lisa.
Holy Bejesus xD So many names that start with S... I didn't even realize that until now lol I think there should be more of a variety, instead of S S S S S S L L L....

1.Olivia 2. Emma 3. Charlotte 4. Amelia 5. Ava 6. Sophia 7. Isabella 8. Mia 9. Evelyn 10. Harper 11. Luna 12. Camila 13. Gianna 14. Elizabeth 15. Eleanor 16. Ella 17. Abigail 18. Sofia 19. Avery 20. Scarlett 21. Emily 22. Aria 23. Penelope 24. Chloe 25. Layla 26. Mila 27. Nora 28. Hazel 29. Madison 30. Ellie 31. Lily 32. Nova 33. Isla 34. Grace 35. Violet 36. Aurora 37. Riley 38. Zoey 39. Willow etc

Just thinking out loud.

Killer7

Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
I mean, its not like you interact with them at the same time, the persons you interact with the most with an S in their name is Sabrina and Sophie. The only part I get is Lina and Lena, because if you are not familiar with how to pronounce them, they Sound similar.

And regarding the bug: I Tend to forget to just skip to the mc sleeping alone if you decided to not pursue a relationship with anyone. Its something I have to keep in mind but gets overlooked by me. Its usually a very very small amount of people that go that route, though, so its not that big of an issue imo.

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
To clarify the Lina-Lena problem from Killer7's point of view: The "i" in Lina is pronounced in German like the "e" in English, while the "e" in German is pronounced similarly to the "e" in the word sell.

Killer7

Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
To clarify the Lina-Lena problem from Killer7's point of view: The "i" in Lina is pronounced in German like the "e" in English, while the "e" in German is pronounced similarly to the "e" in the word sell.
Yeah pretty much this. I might make it so people call Lina Pebbles more often, or give Lena a pet Name as well.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
seems like mike going to be problem later on. wonder what hes going to do kidnap one of family. or much worse
You're clearly new here, thanks for the giggle.
K7 doesn't do that kind of drama. No NTR, no horrifying experiences for LIs, wholesome feels only. He might hint that there's gonna be some dark shit and it ends up being 10/10 wholesome every time. I mean this with absolutely no malice or insult at all, but I'm not sure if he's even capable of writing a dark story like that.

Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
K7 doesn't do that kind of drama. No NTR, no horrifying experiences for LIs, wholesome feels only. He might hint that there's gonna be some dark shit and it ends up being 10/10 wholesome every time. I mean this with absolutely no malice or insult at all, but I'm not sure if he's even capable of writing a dark story like that.
Don't jinx it!

Not only Anna and Lena are "crazy germans".
You seem to forget K7 is german as well.
If challenged often/malicious enough we tend to do things others tell us we are not capable of just to piss that someone off.

• Haha
Reactions: Elhemeer and McHela

giantsquidboy

Oct 2, 2018
i didnt mean ntr. what i meant like an accident like ana, or much worse pain, like death

Grizzly^_^

Dec 2, 2017
If you have the dialogue at hand where this happens I would be very grateful, would be easier to fix for me with that :D
Hotel - 1st Morning
Sabrina arrives to have breakfast and talk to help remember.
Lines where the lighting changes.

MC: "You said we do this every morning...Breakfast together?"

During this scene till the blackout to next scene the lighting is dulled compared to before this line where Sabrina lifts the fork to her mouth. Side note, the blanket on the bed freaks out and floats a bit whenever Sabrina talks and calms down when MC talks.

Scene - After blackout and line saying "After finishing breakfast with Sabrina..."
Sabrina: "You get used to it. Mom and Jessica never liked it when we had our little talks without talking"
Sabrina: "If that was your weirdest question I'm relieved you took it that well."

Scene - After the wedding ring is handed over.
Sabrina: "Jesus Crist..."
Sabrina: "I told both of them that it doesn't work like that. Even Dr. Rosenberg said it doesn't work like that.

As mentioned, these are only minor things, its only for a few lines of dialogue but when interspesed within the scene it can be jaring as the lighting dulls and lightens. Again it seems to only happen when Sabrina has her hand to her face, so I am guessing that perhaps the lightsource for that scene was placed just before her face to light her up but when her hand is lifted it causes a blockage of the light enough to dull the scene.

Reactions: Killer7

ngentucwek

Jul 2, 2022
View attachment 1995447

Overview:
Memories...One of the most important things in our lives. But what happens if you forget who you are? If you don't remember anything?
Then you can only hope that the people that do know who you are help you out...This is your journey...On your way to finding new memories...​

Thread Updated: 2022-08-27
Release Date: 2022-08-26
Developer: Killer7 - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.3 Hotfix
Language: English
Other game: My New Family
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Transgender route with Morgan is OPTIONAL

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux:
MEGA - - - WORKUPLOAD
Mac: MEGA - - - WORKUPLOAD
Android: MEGA - - - WORKUPLOAD
Others:
COMPRESSED*

Extra: Walkthrough Mod - Signature -
Text Background

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 1991195 View attachment 1240928 View attachment 1240929 View attachment 1240930 View attachment 1240932 View attachment 1240934 View attachment 1240965 View attachment 1240967 View attachment 1240984
The "text background" link dead

4.50 star(s) 154 Votes