Seems we getting things together family wise :sneaky:

Now just having the mc wife wake up then all is perfect

Reactions: Herofactory45

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
Now that my render PC is back in full effect ( I had some issues with the PSU in my main pc, it basically fried and I had to use the one from my render pc, then order a new one for the render pc and never got into putting it in ), I'm gonna make some more custom renders in the coming days/weeks. Gonna try to make a good mix between lewd and cute again.

P.S: The PSU basically fried one day before the pre-release for My New Memories was supposed to release. Thank god the one in my render PC worked.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Uthuriel

turgsh01

Apr 13, 2020
Now that my render PC is back in full effect ( I had some issues with the PSU in my main pc, it basically fried and I had to use the one from my render pc, then order a new one for the render pc and never got into putting it in ), I'm gonna make some more custom renders in the coming days/weeks. Gonna try to make a good mix between lewd and cute again.

P.S: The PSU basically fried one day before the pre-release for My New Memories was supposed to release. Thank god the one in my render PC worked.
I hope you got a PSU made by Seasonic (or an EVGA PSU that uses Seasonic circuitry which the higher end models use). Never skimp out on the PSU. If you can't tell apart the good from the bad models, then a decent rule of thumb is to go with 80+ Gold or better as they usually have the better quality parts, but not always. No other manufacturer can compete with Seasonic when it comes to PSU quality and warranty.

EDIT: I corrected my dumb blunder :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Killer7

Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
I hope you got a PSU made by Seagate (or an EVGA PSU that uses Seagate circuitry which the higher end models use). Never skimp out on the PSU. If you can't tell apart the good from the bad models, then a decent rule of thumb is to go with 80+ Gold or better as they usually have the better quality parts, but not always. No other manufacturer can compete with Seagate when it comes to PSU quality and warranty.
It was actually a pretty good one, from be quiet!, 1000w, 80+ Gold etc. No idea what the hell happened there, just suddenly smelled burned Plastic and saw smoke coming out of the psu.. Was scary..

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
Is it a bug that when you say NO to Lena's relationship you still end up in bed with her at the end???
If it is not then why did you give us the choice at all - are we going to have the choice to say NO to any of the girls in this story?

QaliberDK

Dec 19, 2020
I hope you got a PSU made by Seagate (or an EVGA PSU that uses Seagate circuitry which the higher end models use). Never skimp out on the PSU. If you can't tell apart the good from the bad models, then a decent rule of thumb is to go with 80+ Gold or better as they usually have the better quality parts, but not always. No other manufacturer can compete with Seagate when it comes to PSU quality and warranty.
Don't wanna be a dick but i'm pretty sure you mean Seasonic :) Seagate makes storage solutions

Killer7

Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
Is it a bug that when you say NO to Lena's relationship you still end up in bed with her at the end???
If it is not then why did you give us the choice at all - are we going to have the choice to say NO to any of the girls in this story?
That is a bug, yes, as I've already said in this thread.

taylorg88

May 22, 2021
WTF dude.
For such "decisions" you should be kicked out of the game. :oops:
I'm a crazy person. Romance everyone is my main playthrough that I do first. But I also have playthroughs to solo every love interest. I like seeing the differences in dialogue or funny quips the developers might add in if you don't romance anyone.

4.50 star(s) 154 Votes