4.50 star(s) 154 Votes

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
I'm fairly sure I didn't skip much and the 3 youngest daughters dont seem to be working? atleast I didn't remember anything and I'm fairly sure lena was talking about applying at schools for Yukiko.....
They arent working, thats true. But they could if they wanted to. All of them are more or less planning out what they want to do as a job - including Lena.

spacekun

Mar 19, 2020
They arent working, thats true. But they could if they wanted to. All of them are more or less planning out what they want to do as a job - including Lena.
Its your game you play it how you want but obviously the 4 youngest could either be in college/highschool or university depending on how you play it, and obviously for legal reasons we know which one. still models are look good no matter what their digital age is. Jaw1986baby tag line literally says chasing redhead smols, and shortcake is indeed 18 in game. We all know smols mean >=18 right :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Killer7

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
Its your game you play it how you want but obviously the 4 youngest could either be in college/highschool or university depending on how you play it, and obviously for legal reasons we know which one. still models are look good no matter what their digital age is. Jaw1986baby tag line literally says chasing redhead smols, and shortcake is indeed 18 in game. We all know smols mean >18 right :)
Well I made a reply to THIS thread incase you missed that

This VN has only 18+ for example Sophia is like 20
So my icon has nothing to do with this game
But Shortcake is in college if you want to reference her anyway

sdawg1234

Dec 1, 2019
I stumbled across this game yesterday and played it from start to finish. Brilliant. Now I'm worried how long do updates take roughly?
I'd guess 6-8 months somewhere around there. He works on 2 games and alternates between them. So he will be mostly focused on the other game until it is out before coming back to this one. Could it be before that sure, but I would say that's a fair estimate. Now if you subscribe at certain tiers you can play beta versions or chunks of the game before the full release is ready.

Reactions: spacekun

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
In addition it should be said that MNM is created with Daz and the render in Daz takes much longer than in HoneySelects(1+2).

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
I thought Lena's job was bed warmer and second wife? :D

Reactions: EJW

Kytronix

A New Level In Pleasure
Donor
Dec 17, 2019

Hello there you extremely cute and wholesome pelicans out in the world!

Another week, another progress update!

Work on 0.23 has been going pretty good. I'm about halfway done with writing for the first day and looking back at it, I'm surprised how long this one is going to be. I'm not used to "longer" My New Family days anymore, I guess, since we have six of them in each update they tend to be 1/3 of a day in My New Memories. Still, I'm happy with that progress. The first event of the first day will give you some longer time with Becca, Elaine and Mary, like I promised. They will all get more time this update, just like the other girls. Like I said, I don't plan to cut other characters time short just because they will get more events - See it more like an extra on top of the regular stuff. Writing events for those three has been difficult sometimes since their personalities are very different compared to someone like Lucy or Alice. Mainly because they are older and have more experience, at least thats what I think. Especially Elaine is tricky because of the interesting start she had with the MC. Still, they deserve just as much love as the other girls and I heard you guys loud and clear in that regards. The evening of the first day belongs to little Alice though and I think this will be the most wholesome, cute ( and maybe lewd ) event we had with her so far. And that is only the first day, I have some interesting stuff for the weebs planned on the second day...Ah, it will be a good update, at least I hope so!

I have to admit, I also worked a little on My New Memories... I just couldn't help myself. After the hectic and emotional Chapter II I got a surge of new ideas and just had to write them down. Chapter III will be very, very intense and like I teased a few times, it will end the first major story arc of My New Memories. There are still a lot more planned, though, so no worries there. I don't plan to introduce major "conflicts" again, like I did with a certain person that caused the accident, but there will be things that are very different compared to My New Family. I think it will be easier once you see it. Todays render was supposed to be Jessica playing chess, but Patreon decided it was "too lewd", even though she is fully clothed. So instead you can see the render I posted yesterday on twitter and the discord - Olivia stealing a bite. If you want to see the Chess render, just join the and check out the #custom-arts channel!

And I think thats it for now. I'll see if I can release the first beta for 0.23 this week, no promises though. Like I said, it will be a rather eventful day! Stay awesome, people!

Oct 22, 2017
Silly Killer7, you can't sneak those phallic chess pieces by Patreon!
With all the energy-saving-talk going on around here because of Russia, she clearly should wear her winter clothes indoors to be prepared for the end of summer.
Patreon is just ahead of us in this, sorting out such unrealistic depictions as above, playing chess in the 'nude'. :poop:

4.50 star(s) 154 Votes