4.50 star(s) 154 Votes

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
Oh yeah, I agree. Stuff like that is not planned for every character, it has to somewhat make sense. Let's say, Lina is more likely to accept these kind of things compared to someone like Morgan, who might be too shy to do anything while someone else is present ( especially if you are on the trans route ).

So it's not something you will be able to experience with every girl. It has to fit her personality. Some girls just want to be with the MC and with the MC alone, so a threesome is not something they'll do.

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
Oh yeah, I agree. Stuff like that is not planned for every character, it has to somewhat make sense. Let's say, Lina is more likely to accept these kind of things compared to someone like Morgan, who might be too shy to do anything while someone else is present ( especially if you are on the trans route ).

So it's not something you will be able to experience with every girl. It has to fit her personality. Some girls just want to be with the MC and with the MC alone, so a threesome is not something they'll do.
One sexy ass redhead confirmed to be down with playing with other ladies

FUCK YEAH!

Now I wait on word of my absolute BEST girl sexy ass redhead.

:);)

• Red Heart
Reactions: GbolnHunter

SBSeed

Oct 5, 2020
for the most part good game, would be nice if we could change their ages a little to match how they look a little more.
also, love that the chapters or whatever you want to call them are properly long....
good work so far, looking forward to the next update.

K18

Apr 19, 2018
newyear2022mnf.png newyear.png

I wish each and everyone of you a Happy New Year! I hope your 2022 was okay and if it wasn't, I truly hope that 2023 will be better! As we say in Germany: Guten Rutsch!

As usual, I will make a longer recap post on Monday where I talk a bit about my year, my experiences and what you can expect in 2023. For now, I'll leave you with two very simple renders.

For My New Memories, you have Anna and the MC share New Years kiss. A render some of you probably want to see ingame as well, right?

For My New Family we just have the gingers posing on Lucys ocean, with Lucys shining eyes in the night.

All the best to you amazing people, if there is one thing that was extremely positive this year for me personally, then it was the huge support I got from you. All the comments, messages and understanding regarding certain things really made my year. So from the bottom of my heart, thank you!

Kytronix

A New Level In Pleasure
Donor
Dec 17, 2019

Hello there you super cute and very wholesome people!

Another week, another month, another year, another progress update! ( thank god I only have to do this once a year )

Before I get to the recap, let's talk about the games ( so you can skip the last part if you don't feel like hearing me talk about that ). I will also start changing the supporter tiers this week and will inform you on the changes ( everyone will get more stuff, no matter on which level you support me :) ).

Not that much to talk about regarding My New Family yet, Chapter 18 release is still pretty fresh. However, I've been thinking more about My New Family 2, even though I still haven't decided which engine I'm going to use for the renders. I know that Honey Select 1/2 are strong options, but I was also thinking about DAZ. Not sure how that would work for characters like Lucy, though, since the more "cartoony" graphics add a lot to her looks. Nothing set in stone yet!

Now, My New Memories. Since the release of Chapter 18 I've been working pretty much all the time on MNM again. Yesterday, I reached 1k line of codes for the first day, and I just finished the morning stuff ( MC, Lina and Olivia are now on their way to visit Anna in the hospital ). To give you an example of the size: A regular day in Chapter 18 of MNF was around 1500 lines of code. So yes, the days in MNM are going to be even longer. I'm also pretty confident with being able to release a beta this month already. If there is going to be a lewd animation for the day ( not fully decided yet ) it will probably be something I'll add later, so you can still play the full day. But it has been a while since I was able to work so much on a game, especially in terms of writing. And I have to admit, it feels amazing. I'm so motivated at the moment and I feel like it's only getting better. Todays render is another talk with Anna. After the MC had this interesting morning talk with Lina, he decides to close his eyes for a little more, where Anna will talk about a rather...Heavy topic, I think. It's something I have not done in My New Family, so I hope I'm able to deliver the emotions I want with that one.

So let's talk about 2022 now...

2022 Has been a rollercoaster for me, mentally and physically. The early months were great, I was feeling better than ever before ( mentally ), but it seems like it wasn't meant to be like that. Things that were out of my control happened and send me into a pretty bad downward spiral. Only the work on my games and the amazing community I have kept me going, distracting me from things that happened to me. Sadly, work got impcted as well and I still feel pretty bad about the fact that I wasn't able to deliver the content in a pace that I used to be able to. Then came the phyiscal issues, my extremely high heart rate, my blood pressure spiking for no reason etc... Early 2022 was very, very bad for me.

But the year got better. It got better because of all of you amazing people. Having such a strong community behind me kept me going while I was struggling. Hearing from some of you guys that also had things like that happen in their life, as weird as it sounds, made it easier for me to deal with everything. I was able to deliver two My New Family and one My New Memories update. That is still not as much as I wanted to release ( I wanted at least two MNM updates ), but at least I was able to put something out. I feel like the comments I got regarding delays and that it's taking too long were justified, and I agreed. Getting used to regular updates and then things slowing down as much as they did is not a good feeling. Probably even more so for me than for you players, since I constantly thought "Why are you not able to do this?", mental and physical issues aside.

I still had to keep in mind that the My New Memories update released 6 months after the My New Family update, and the My New Family update released 4 months after the My New Memories update. If you say it like that, it doesn't sound too bad, right? But if you take away the fact that I only worked on MNF after the MNM update dropped in november 2021, then it took eight months to release, which is two months longer than I wanted it to be. I don't know. I feel like stressing yourself about release dates can be a good and a bad thing. If you stress too much, you will end up not being able to deliver at all. And if you are too relaxed, you will just delay it further and people call you (rightfully) lazy. I don't know. It's a slipper slope. Changing between both games is still the right decision further down the road, I think.

So while 2022 has not been the greatest year for me, I can already tell that 2023 will be way better, at least in terms of work. While I still struggle mentally regarding certain things, I'm feeling pretty good in terms of game releases. My New Memories Chapter III is coming along nicely and I'm sure the epilogue will be the same.

Thank you again for all the support you guys gave me in 2022. Be it financially or by just playing my games. Your comments and messages, the engaging talks on Discord etc kept me going through all the struggles. There are no words in the world that would express the immense gratutide I feel because I have this amazing community. Really, from the bottom of my heart, thank you people!

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
I feel like when it's a harem game, it's unrealistic to begin with and that is totally fine - it's a game after all. I personally play games to escape reality, so a lot of stuff that would be realistic ( like the girls being jealous, you potentially losing a girl or even the good old "If the MC can fuck every girl, the girls should be allowed to do that as well ) would make the game not fun for me anymore. Though that is a personal opinion, I can see the appeal that others might have when it's about realism. I also think it's weird to think that the girls just wait around until the MC decides to do something with them - They all have their own lifes, but nothing in the life must involve them having interest in each other.

I think the easiest way to introduce these kind of things in a game is to just make it optional, something I intend to do. If you don't want Sabrina to kiss Lena, you can chose to not let them do it and it will be like it never happened ( not that a scene like that is planned, it's just an example ). During a threesome stuff like this can be very hot, at least in my opinion. Just like one girl eating the cum out of the other girls pussy after MC creampied her - I personally find that hot, but I also get that some people absolutely don't like that. It's a slippery slope and that's why I intend to make this stuff optional ( something I did in MNF except for one scene ).

In the end, I want to create a wholesome harem game where realism is not really something to consider. I just want that all the girls know about each other and that they are happy to share the MC while staying faithful to him and only him. That is pretty unrealistic but like I said, it's a game. If I want realism I play a simulator ( at least in my opinion ).
As a life-long polyamorous man, limiting my love interests feels so foreign, ESPECIALLY when we're talking about love interests sharing with each other.

The wholesomeness, the focus on love and healing, is what makes your games so enjoyable to me.

The Pie Rat

Aug 26, 2021
Any news on when the next update will post here?
Now, My New Memories. Since the release of Chapter 18 I've been working pretty much all the time on MNM again. Yesterday, I reached 1k line of codes for the first day, and I just finished the morning stuff ( MC, Lina and Olivia are now on their way to visit Anna in the hospital ). To give you an example of the size: A regular day in Chapter 18 of MNF was around 1500 lines of code. So yes, the days in MNM are going to be even longer. I'm also pretty confident with being able to release a beta this month already. If there is going to be a lewd animation for the day ( not fully decided yet ) it will probably be something I'll add later, so you can still play the full day. But it has been a while since I was able to work so much on a game, especially in terms of writing. And I have to admit, it feels amazing. I'm so motivated at the moment and I feel like it's only getting better. Todays render is another talk with Anna. After the MC had this interesting morning talk with Lina, he decides to close his eyes for a little more, where Anna will talk about a rather...Heavy topic, I think. It's something I have not done in My New Family, so I hope I'm able to deliver the emotions I want with that one.

(If you follow the MNF page on Itch.io you'll get these, I also think Kytronix posts them here when K7 does there.)

Jan 2, 2022
Yes, I just found this:
"My New Memories 0.4 ( Chapter 3 ) Status: 0/3 Days completed
Script for Day 1: 0%
Renders for Day 1: 0%
Final code for Day 1: 5%"

Oh well, I'll check back next summer. (sad lol)

• Angry
Reactions: turgsh01
4.50 star(s) 154 Votes