4.50 star(s) 154 Votes

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
I just thought of something that would be cool and also kinda romantic. When Anna wakes up MC gets his full memory back. Like his memories was tied to her all along. Then after that we can have all our romance with all the women in their seperate arcs starting with Anna then sarah and so on. To me that's when the real story begins.

turgsh01

Apr 13, 2020
I just thought of something that would be cool and also kinda romantic. When Anna wakes up MC gets his full memory back. Like his memories was tied to her all along. Then after that we can have all our romance with all the women in their seperate arcs starting with Anna then sarah and so on. To me that's when the real story begins.
So what you're saying is Anna was holding his memories as hostage? What if she had died, would the memories also disappear forever? That doesn't sound romantic at all to me. It also sounds a bit too sci-fi for me.

Abm21

Mar 26, 2021
So what you're saying is Anna was holding his memories as hostage? What if she had died, would the memories also disappear forever? That doesn't sound romantic at all to me. It also sounds a bit too sci-fi for me.
To me it sounds more like the suggestion is, that the traumatic experience is tied to the fear of losing his wife, which is why his memory returning seems to be tied to her. The better she gets and the more he interacts with her, the more he starts remembering, because his feelings of love trump the fear of losing her forever.

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
Not abandoned, no, quite the opposite actually. I will switch over my work to My New Memories fully in the coming week again, once the MNF update drops. And it won't take as long this time for Chapter III to be released.

Kytronix

A New Level In Pleasure
Donor
Dec 17, 2019

Hello there you very attractive and cute people out in the world!

Another week, another progress update!

As you may have noticed...Or rather, not noticed, the pre release is not out yet. I kinda underestimated how long this day is going to be ( thanks to the wedding ) so I'm not fully done with it yet. Still, I'm pretty confident to give you guys a release date now...

The pre release for supporters will be out TOMORROW, the 20th. I don't have an exact time yet, it could be very early in the morning ( EU time ) or during the day. Sorry that I can't be more specific there, I'm still working on it, I just know it will be sometimes tomorrow.
The public release will be on the 22nd at 18:00 CET ( That is 9am PST or 6pm CET if you don't use the 24hr format ).

Really sorry that it took a little longer, but I think it will be worth it. I wanted to make sure that the wedding gets the special treatment it deserves - For all women and the MC involved, of course. The last day was a big struggle in terms of writing, at least the earlier parts of the day. I don't have that many issues in terms of the wedding itself because...Well, it will be super cheesy. Like, think of the proposal to Sandra, multiply that by 100 and you still wouldn't reach the cheese levels I have in mind for the vows MC and Sandra tell each other ( the vow for the MC will be for all women, of course ). Don't forget, you'll only see that part of the game if you are on the true ending. If you are not, then the day will be pretty normal ( I think I said that already ). I can't wait to hear your feedback regarding 0.23, probably the most important update for My New Family so far.

While I've been struggling with writing for My New Family ( at least the earlier part of the day, like I said ) it wasn't difficult at all for My New Memories. I think I said it a few times by now, but I have the ending for Chapter III already planned out. Or had, rather, because I thought of a different outcome of the chapter. The one I initially had in mind wouldn't be nearly as impactful as the one you're going to see once the Chapter drops. I'm not going to call it a cliffhanger, I'd say it's more of a emotional nuke ( IN A POSITIVE WAY!! ). Once you'll see it I'll tell you guys what my initial plan was, it can't even compare in any way. I know I'm pretty mean to speak of the end of the update without even having the first day completed - But don't worry. Once this My New Family update is out I will work my ass off to get Chapter III out as soon as possible. I'm extremely motivated to switch over again! Todays render is a little memory MC gets back, just him and Anna playing some billiard. Even though they have been married ( and a couple ) for so long, they still enjoy these little things they do together. Something that will be very important for Chapter III...

And I think thats it for now. I can't wait to hear your guys feedback regarding 0.23 for My New Family. I'll see you for the release post and of course, for the Christmas renders coming on the 24th! Stay awesome!

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
No, it wasn't her. There is another person with motive. Continue reading the plot. It also addresses Jessica's relationship with John and what happened. And yes, she probably doesn't realize it herself, but if we look at her opinion of her own father, she's kind of a hypocrite.

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
No, it wasn't her. There is another person with motive. Continue reading the plot. It also addresses Jessica's relationship with John and what happened. And yes, she probably doesn't realize it herself, but if we look at her opinion of her own father, she's kind of a hypocrite.
oops sorry, I did not notice in the reminders that they answered me.
but judging by what Sandra told me, I realized that I was wrong about Jessica - she probably, knew about our opposite with her, decided to resort to anti-donkey tactics, when the donkey was pulled by the tail so that the donkey went forward.

perhaps Jessica, wanting the MC to return to the family, decided to play an anti-donkey tactic, trying to push the MC away from the family, knowing that the MC would contradict her in everything, without even realizing it.

she's kind of a hypocrite.
as Dr. House said, all lies =)
the question is not her hypocrisy, the question is whether she is hypocritical of her own free will, with malicious intent, or she was simply taught that by circumstances, that is, this is her kind of defensive reaction, a kind of mimicry. for lying for the sake of protection is not shameful, lying for the sake of getting food (=protection from hunger) is also not shameful. yes, there are cases when lying is haram-haram! that is, it is necessary to determine what circumstances forced Jessica to lie? Was she hypocritical with malicious intent, or were circumstances compelling? and yes - I will, no doubt, follow the plot. this is interesting.

Last edited:

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
As I said, I strongly suspect that Jessica is not even aware of her hypocrisy to some degree, or at least was to some point, since what she expected John to do at the time was what someone else did years before and never forgave the person.

I think that at least in part it has clicked with her by now and so she is trying to change, but old habits die hard.

Reactions: ramvivat

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
As I said, I strongly suspect that Jessica is not even aware of her hypocrisy to some degree, or at least was to some point, since what she expected John to do at the time was what someone else did years before and never forgave the person.

I think that at least in part it has clicked with her by now and so she is trying to change, but old habits die hard.
definitely! that's what I mean. people may not know that they are hypocrites, because they did not experience what they are talking about, did not stand in front of a mirror, did not see themselves. I, too, used to be hypocritical, until I catch myself by the hand in hypocrisy (then I do "debriefing").
and in order to understand that you are truthful with yourself - you won’t believe it, all kinds of VN are very good (about which many people like to say: this is just a game). and even if the plot in them is sometimes not very complicated, but they are very good at pulling out of a person all the monsters hiding well in the dark with a hook of sex. when, when reading one VN, everything is fine inside you, and in another, with a slightly different plot, your ass starts to burn - hooray, there is a bite! a lurking monster has moved somewhere, and you need to bring it out into the world like an experienced catfish from a pond. you have to work hard. for example, comparing their reactions in different cases where there is something similar.

therefore I always say that it is necessary to be honest with yourself - then you will not be able to be manipulated or, worse, blackmailed.
being honest with yourself is a rather difficult task, but quite feasible.
And also - thanks for mentioning the old habits. you are very right, comrade.

I'm sure that at least one of the readers will try to hypocritically cover his face with his palm: "what is he talking about? it's just a game, but he's spreading philosophy here, you see, he's a homegrown philosopher" =)

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017

That is common for people of her type.

They emotionally react without forethought and many times without afterthought as they only feel emotion and act on it. They are not introspective or logical as a general rule. It is more common the lower you go on the intellectual levels of people. Not that it is a certainty, just a tendency.

Jessica does sometimes seem to think a bit afterwards and regret her actions/words but sometimes even when she realizes she was wrong she cannot admit it since she does not want to ride that emotion of shame. Anger is easier to ride. At least that is what I get as it is similar to a couple of people (both sexes lest anyone think I am implying exclusivity to women) I know who act very similar in real life.

Reactions: Grelk and Killer7

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
are this renders easier to make? Im currently playing my new family and Idk I love the way honey select looks compare to traditional 3d

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
As far as I understand, Daz3D is much more complicated with the renders compared to HS, which is why updates to HS VN are usually much faster than those created via Daz. If I'm not mistaken, the scenes in HS are strictly speaking "just" screenshots, since HS is a separate "game" in itself, which also makes it quite impossible to offer HS projects on Steam, while in Daz there are no problems in doing so, aside from Steam guidelines.

Kytronix

A New Level In Pleasure
Donor
Dec 17, 2019

Hello there you wonderful, cute and wholesome people!

Another week, another progress update!

First, I want to thank everyone who gave me feedback regarding 0.23 for My New Family. I was pretty nervous since this update was probably the most important one, so seeing so many people enjoying it ( especially the wedding ) really eased my mind.

I also want to thank you guys for the nice comments on the Christmas renders - I'm happy you liked them!

Now I know that some of you were thinking "But what about girl x? We didn't get any content with her yet." The epilogue will take care of that. Like I said a few times already, it will be a different update compared to the others. You will get a chance to meet Celeste and start a relationship with her, just like you will with Christine. I haven't fully decided on Juna and Cathy yet, I will see how it goes when I start work on the epilogue. But I will make sure that all the girls will get a proper "ending", just like you will see the girls with pregnant bellies ( and very naked ). I want to end the game properly, not "Half assed", and I think I can deliver that!

Okay, time for My New Memories. Since the update for MNF has been out I have been working on the script already. I had some ideas in my mind but they didn't really work out for the start of the first day - So I will do something different. The MC will not have his regular get up time, he will get up earlier than usual. And to his surprise, he is not the only one, as you can see in todays progress update render. Lina is awake and preparing her first cup of coffee ( we might have to hide the machine again if she goes back to 3 cups a day, MC will have a talk with her ). But this is just a small part of the morning event, the MC will get an email from someone who he didn't know he's in contact with. Someone that might make Jessica and even Sabrina not that happy. But, as you know, the MC had a different view on certain things that happened in the family - especially regarding Bethany and MCs father. It will be interesting to see how this will play out, it will not really happen in Chapter III but will play an important role down the road. The rest of the day will be more time with certain girls, especially Sarah will play an important role this Chapter ( I think I already said that a few times ). The first day will be pretty "chill", just as kind of a reset from the rather intense last update.

And I think thats it for now. I'm so happy that I'm fully back to working on My New Memories again. I'm pretty confident that this update will release faster than Chapter II and if I got a release date for the first beta, I'll let you guys know. I will make another post for new years eve, like usual, and in the meantime I wish you happy holidays again!

4.50 star(s) 154 Votes