4.50 star(s) 154 Votes

KnolleJupp

Mar 24, 2020
Maybe we can lewd Olivia. It's not a promise.
I wouldn't say no to it...
But in the end it's Killer7s decision. It has to feel right especially for him.
But he is also someone who always takes account the opinion of the community.

Reactions: juan palote

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
Maybe we can lewd Olivia. It's not a promise.
I wouldn't say no to it...
But in the end it's Killer7s decision. It has to feel right especially for him.
But he is also someone who always takes account the opinion of the community.
We can only hope, i will be so sad if we have to leave her alone without joining the family fun...

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
The only bad thing about this release is keeping track of all of the girls' names!!

So much was said about MC and Anna adopting the cop (Sarah?) when she was younger, but her little sister was barely a footnote. I'd have liked it if MC had simply asked Sarah how her little sister was doing and where she was. I know MC has a lot going on, but those two questions seem to be very much in character for him.

I love the way Killer7 addressed the amnesia situation and acknowledged the feeling of powerlessness that would lead to anger in the MC (and the players). Call it out, say it would be understandable, but make it clear that this MC is doing his best to avoid it instead of dwelling on it.

So far MC's family consists of (spoilers)

One mother
Two sisters (one of which is his twin)
One comatose wife
Three daughters with his wife (one of which is trans)
One sister-in-law
One daughter with his sister-in-law
Two adopted daughters

And his pre-accident LIs are his wife, his twin sister, and his sister-in-law.

Did I miss anything? Lol. That was a long-ass first release!

Absolutely looking forward to more of this, Killer7. If it's even half as feelgood as MNF, it's going to be amazing.

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
Speaking of Jessica, I can understand why people don't really like her. And yes, she definitely crossed a line that shouldn't have been crossed. Some people compare her to Fiona or Elaine. While Fiona probably just needed someone to counter her and bring her out of her shell, Elaine, from her perspective, acted with good intentions. But as the saying goes, the path to hell is paved with good intentions. And I think it was Lucy who so rightly said, she meant well, but should have let MC make the decision.

I see it a bit different, to me it's a mix of early Lucy before her relationship with her brother got better and Tanja's inappropriate behavior before she learned a lesson. I seem to remember one or two people saying that Tanja wasn't as bad as Jessica currently is. If I remember correctly Tanja is responsible for the scar on Melissa's face.And even though it's a bit like comparing these situations with apples and oranges, the Tanja situation was over a few years and left its mark on Melissa (and also on Lucy), while the Jessituation (an amalgamation of Jessica and the situation, which just happened) was "only" for a short period of time. Personally, I'm waiting to see what Killer7 surprises us with Jessica and until then I reserve the right to be neutral towards her.

As for our MC's yet-to-be-seen adopted daughter: I'm relatively certain that Killer7 will include her at some point in the future. The reason she hasn't been so far will simply have been so that we poor players don't get completely confused with the characters (apart from that, the house is already quite full). After all, if I'm not mistaken, Christmas is coming up in the game and at least a short visit to the adoptive family and the older sister will surely be included.

Last edited:

Sotak

Nov 9, 2017
Just finished version 0.1... Just general feedback on the game here...

Quite a few characters introduced. Many are appealing, but the concept that the daughters are 19 and up? IDK... Not gonna argue if it lets them become LIs later.

The twist was - to me - predictable a bit a nice reveal all the same.

Early dialogue makes player think "a fourth" to be ...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The "easter eggs" in the game are nice references to MNF...

I just wish the routine of having MC stationery while 1-2 girls sit on a couch (corner couch again) with a window behind her for 5+ min of dialogue was mixed up more. This is 10% of MNF scenes so seeing it here, while welcome, can lead to tedium if not made more interactive with - perhaps - wide shots, different angles, more movement by MC and girls in the scene during chat time.

I was bored some of the time, clicking to just get through it. I know the warning that it's a story-driven game with lots to read is there, but keeping our attention and keeping us awake should be considered. THUS my previous paragraph suggestion.

I'm currently a bit miffed because the twin sister keeps leaving every evening. Wanna have fun with her... I'm sure down the line it will likely happen, but I'd love more of the twin sense stuff...
Just a minor point of clarity...the daughters are 18-20...not 19-21. Not a judgement on your post, just clarification

Alex5280

Sep 3, 2020
Wow! Now that is how you do an initial release, more content than many games have after a year of development. Really love this story so far. Looking forward to the next update. Might have to check out MNF if the story is as good as this one.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
WTF Killer7 ? Who told you you could play with my heart like this??? This is NOT ok.........

Such an amazing start to a VN! The story, the characters.......you had a lot to live up too after MNF but boy did you deliver!

But i'll tell you this now, if Anna DOESN'T wake up and are fine before this game is over, I swear i'll......do.....something to you.....I know, i'll make sure you never see a pancake again in your life!!!

......i'm not crying, YOU'RE crying.......

Tavi13

Feb 1, 2021
I seem to belong to the minority unwilling to condem Jessica so far.
I am in that minority with you. I am pissed at her, but I am not going to condemn her yet. Maybe it's just a case of having faith in Killer7 explaining things in a way that will make it make sense for the MC to forgive her (whether I personally would or not), but I am looking forward to her story arc.

I think it is because we don't have the whole story yet. For all we know, the MC might have done/said something to her that made her think getting the kids away from him was the best thing for them.

Alex5280

Sep 3, 2020
I seem to belong to the minority unwilling to condem Jessica so far.
I am in that minority with you. I am pissed at her, but I am not going to condemn her yet. Maybe it's just a case of having faith in Killer7 explaining things in a way that will make it make sense for the MC to forgive her (whether I personally would or not), but I am looking forward to her story arc.

I think it is because we don't have the whole story yet. For all we know, the MC might have done/said something to her that made her think getting the kids away from him was the best thing for them.
I am in the minority as well. Personally, I think Jessica was in love with the MC before he met and married Anna and she felt betrayed and abandoned when he married Anna and moved away. Perhaps he was in love with her as well, but he felt that it was morally wrong and that is why he moved away, to let her try and have a normal life. I guess we will have to wait and see.

LorgarAurelian

Dec 31, 2020
I am in the minority as well. Personally, I think Jessica was in love with the MC before he met and married Anna and she felt betrayed and abandoned when he married Anna and moved away. Perhaps he was in love with her as well, but he felt that it was morally wrong and that is why he moved away, to let her try and have a normal life. I guess we will have to wait and see.
This is pretty much what i was thinking to, but MC and Anna was lewding Sabrina and Lena, why not include Jessica to? perhaps her and MC's relationship was to damaged by that point.

Reactions: Tavi13 and Alex5280

Tavi13

Feb 1, 2021
I agree with that thought, and I think that was the moment they shared, but it wouldn't be enough of an explanation for me to forgive her. That would be a
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Like you said though, we will have to wait and see.

Edited because I am not sure how much of that needed a spoiler block, and figured I would play it safe :)

Reactions: Alex5280

Alex5280

Sep 3, 2020
This is pretty much what i was thinking to, but MC and Anna was lewding Sabrina and Lena, why not include Jessica to? perhaps her and MC's relationship was to damaged by that point.
My guess is that they would have include her, but it seemed that Jessica just wouldn't come visit them or was just too hostile toward the MC when she did visit. I'm sure Anna was really trying hard to get her involved.

4.50 star(s) 154 Votes