4.50 star(s) 154 Votes

JayDub47

Sep 11, 2023
dunno if just me, but I think the Mega link for the win/linux version is dead
did a search in this thread and saw nothing mentioning that particular file being dead
the other links look fine though, just wanted to use mega

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
dunno if just me, but I think the Mega link for the win/linux version is dead
did a search in this thread and saw nothing mentioning that particular file being dead
the other links look fine though, just wanted to use mega
Yepp, it's down, post to a mod and they'll fix it

Sinxflavio2

Jul 14, 2017
rookie innocent question from someone that just saw the preview pics and is proudly an huge tit lover degenerate, the girls tits are all "small" or the other family members or LI have big(BIG) tits?

Sinxflavio2

Jul 14, 2017
Everyone is different. That said, once things get back on track, I think you'll be happy with the upcoming update.
Ok kind sir you had my curiosity, now you have my attention, i don't think that this game has any supernatural aspects or BE content(i'm okay and like all of it :p) so i presume that some big blessed lady is about to get some love, ok ok good good, i'll give it a go, thanks for the reply man

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Sinxflavio2

Kytronix

A New Level In Pleasure
Donor
Dec 17, 2019

Hello there you super cute and very wholesome people!

Another week, another progress update!

This one will be a little shorter since there is not that much to talk about. I didn't get any news last week regarding my case, but to be honest, I didn't expect any ( be it positive or negative ) since it's the end of the year, and usually before holidays, these people tend to work less than they could. I think the earliest I will hear anything might be in 8 days...When the new year already started. It will almost be 4 months by then and I will still do everything I can to get that one SSD back. If I'm not getting the SSD back in january I will pause my pledges starting in february, since this is starting to get really on my mind ( and I don't want to bore you guys with the same "no news" every week, to be honest ). 5 months is a threshold I don't want to cross, especially if it's literally just that one god damned ssd that only contains daz3d files - And only those. Don't worry, I will survive for some time!

Okay, let's talk about something more positive now. The Christmas special. Like I said in my post from yesterday, I usually don't do updates like that, but I feel like given my current situation, it was the best thing for me and for you amazing people as well. I just wanted to do something that I can put out for you guys to play, so that little christmas special was the right call. I hope you guys enjoyed it, I had a lot of fun making it and I'm still constantly learning and improving to make MNF2 look even better. We'll see how that goes but I'm confident I can pull it off!

Todays render is a special Christmas one that I hastily put together. I hope you guys still like Bethany and Sabrina together in a cute Christmas outfit.

I will now return to writing fully on My New Memories again and I should be done with the full Chapter 4 script in the coming weeks. Then it will "just" be waiting, but I'm very high on hope ( or copium, as some people may call it ) that I will get that SSD in January. I already said a few times that chapter 4 will be huge and I expect that rendering will take me 2-3 weeks once I have all my assets back. Like I said, it's only about that one SSD for me now, they can take however long they want with all the other stuff ( my pcs etc ). So everything my lawyer and I will do is to get that SSD back asap. There is no reason that they won't, but you never know with the law enforcement here...If I make a post that literally just shows a red portable samsung SSD, you know I'm back in business.

And I think that's it for now. I hope I will have more to say next week but for now. I wish all of you amazing and cute people a merry Christmas and happy holidays! In Germany, we celebrate Christmas on the 24th but I know that in a lot of countries, todays is the big day! So I hope that all of you are able to enjoy these days with your beloved ones. Stay awesome!

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
rookie innocent question from someone that just saw the preview pics and is proudly an huge tit lover degenerate, the girls tits are all "small" or the other family members or LI have big(BIG) tits?
Also, what do you mean by "big"? Big in the sense of a normal woman having double D cups, or unrealistic 3D model basketball tits? I think some of the characters coming in the next updates are "larger" natural, but you won't find cartoon tits here.

Sinxflavio2

Jul 14, 2017
Also, what do you mean by "big"? Big in the sense of a normal woman having double D cups, or unrealistic 3D model basketball tits? I think some of the characters coming in the next updates are "larger" natural, but you won't find cartoon tits here.
I was actually picturing as an 3D version of the previous game girls(the huge titted ones) but i know that obviously wouldn't be the same size because they are different kinds of 3D, so my ideal big is what a normal person would consider huge(mosly 2D games), but in this matter i was referring in normal people terms big(i would kindly accept huge cof cof). What Jaw1986baby sent is are really nice ngl, my question was because the preview pics showed the girls with kinda of small(imo) tits, and i wanted to know if that was the max size planned for the game or if they would get bigger, as you can tell i'm much of an boob guy

Eh, aren't all tits in VN's cartoon tits technically?
Bro chill, this shit was too much philosophical

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.50 star(s) 154 Votes