4.50 star(s) 154 Votes

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
I forget where, but someone or some post mentioned they missed a laptop? Would that not be reason for authorities to go up shit creek again?
Not really. They got All they wanted, even if I buy new stuff now they wont care. Especially since that Laptop was factory reset like... A year ago or so because I wanted to resell it.

Tentaculat

Jun 26, 2021
First, sorry you had to go through all this shit for literal no reason other than someone offended at pixels and imaginary people. I hope shit gets better for you.

Now for something completely unrelated, am I doing something wrong or you can only have sex with some of the adult woman and none of the lolis yet?

Kytronix

A New Level In Pleasure
Donor
Dec 17, 2019

Hello there you extremely cute, attractive and wholsome people!

Another week, another month, another progress update!

Ah...That lewd render. I think this was one of my favorites so far. I always love to make things a little different, and Sabrina without pants and Bethany topless was just a thought I had in my head for some time, paired with those super tight pants Bethany was wearing...Let's see what I will do this week!

I'm almost done with the script for the Christmas special and while I glanced over it again, I noticed that the first half is pretty similar to the first day of the epilogue. I feel like this is more of a coincidence than intentional, though, and I hope you guys will like what I did there. I really put a lot of emphasis on the MC and the others being parents now, but also drop a few hints regarding MNF2 and the new living situation ( like I did in the epilogue ). I think the cutest event so far is right at the beginning of the Christmas special, where the MC thinks about the "Night before Christmas" and remembers what he and the gingers talked about. After that it will start like a regular update...With a lot less regular stuff happening in the end! You will also see some side girls again that you didn't see in the epilogue - Kiara and Sun, for example. Since this is my first time doing a Christmas special I hope you guys will enjoy it! But just seeing the house decorated in the snow is already a nice touch, I think.

I continued to work for My New Memories as well, mostly just some small writing. I really want to make sure that Anna gets the time she deserves, while her and the MC catch up about everything that has happened while she was in a coma. It will be interesting though...What did Anna "see" while she was technically not there? What will she think about the MC and Sabrina ( if you went that route ) going all the way? Or Bethany joining in on the fun, but under very weird restrictions? Those are all things I want the MC and Anna talk about. It will be...Special, I think, because you remember what she said after she woke up. They finally found each other again, outside MCs dreams... So, was she really there? The whole first part of Chapter 4 will be about that exact moment - and this part is already twice as long as the event with Yukiko in the new house. This doesn't mean that other stuff will be shorter by the way, I just want to put as many emotions and love into this event as possible. Some of you know that Anna is my favorite Character, so this event means a lot to me, since it will be the most important one personally. With Karla, Caroline and Emily joining the family and mixing things up you will also get the chance to rediscover the other side of mcs family. Who knows, there might be more relatives living far away...Which can be the same for the Japanese side of Anna and Lena. Maybe Kazuko had a sister? While I don't want to introduce too many new characters in one Chapter, I still want to make sure the Family has a decent enough size. Remember, the game is all about wholesome moments with them, so the bigger the better, right? And I can promise you that even if I introduce new members to the family ( after you meet Karla, Caroline and Emily ), this will just mean "Time added", and not time cut from other girls of the family. Todays render is Bethany in the hospital corridor, right before...Ah, not going to spoil that!

And I think that's it for now. Nothing new regarding my SSDs yet, but I will call my lawyer again tomorrow so he writes a new letter to the state attorney. It will be 3 months ago in around 10 days, so I hope I will finally get a positive answer. Until then I'm doing my best to stay positive in general. Thank you guys again for your continous support, you are the reason I can stay afloat during all this mess!

Sotak

Nov 9, 2017
Not sure if this was brought up yet but I noticed a bit of an incongruity with the ages of the MC's half sisters. It is stated that Lina and Sophie were still too young to remember "grandpa Davidson" but they were around, but Sarah remembers him. This gives the implication that Bethany and he were still together at least around the time Sophie was born. As she is about 20 in game, this would imply that "grandpa Davidson's" new daughters (MC's half sisters) should only be about 19-20 at most, but Lina tells the MC that they are Sarah's age (which is roughly implied to be about 30 or so). This gives the impression that Bethany's ex-husband had an affair at least 10 years before they were divorced. But there are several conversations that state that the new family are NOT the reason for the divorce and there was NO affair.

It's a minor detail, but the story of the half-Davidsons is not very well defined and is confusing. It just doesn't fit into the rest of the story well, as it is right now.

Love the game (and MNF as well) a lot so far, just a small point of confusion

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
Not sure if this was brought up yet but I noticed a bit of an incongruity with the ages of the MC's half sisters. It is stated that Lina and Sophie were still too young to remember "grandpa Davidson" but they were around, but Sarah remembers him. This gives the implication that Bethany and he were still together at least around the time Sophie was born. As she is about 20 in game, this would imply that "grandpa Davidson's" new daughters (MC's half sisters) should only be about 19-20 at most, but Lina tells the MC that they are Sarah's age (which is roughly implied to be about 30 or so). This gives the impression that Bethany's ex-husband had an affair at least 10 years before they were divorced. But there are several conversations that state that the new family are NOT the reason for the divorce and there was NO affair.

It's a minor detail, but the story of the half-Davidsons is not very well defined and is confusing. It just doesn't fit into the rest of the story well, as it is right now.

Love the game (and MNF as well) a lot so far, just a small point of confusion
That's why I don't do ages for every character...I could explain now why you're right or why you're wrong, but I'll leave it as a "I don't do ages for every character, make of this in your head what you want" :D.

Sotak

Nov 9, 2017
That's why I don't do ages for every character...I could explain now why you're right or why you're wrong, but I'll leave it as a "I don't do ages for every character, make of this in your head what you want" :D.
No worries. I wasn't paying close enough attention early in the game when the MC first learned about his parents divorce. It all works out fine. It wasn't the ages that were the problem, I just thought that Manny and Bethany were together at least into morgan's first year...but I was wrong. They divorced before Sophie was born (there was a flashback that showed they MAY have been together when Anna "came back" and reunited with the MC...but even that was a full year before MC and Anna were even married...so at least about 2 years before Sophie was born (minimum). It all works out. And both MNM and MNF are still my top favorite games/stories. Can't wait for chapter 4.

Kytronix

A New Level In Pleasure
Donor
Dec 17, 2019

Hello there you wonderful and cute people out in the world!

Another week, another progress update!

Just a little update regarding my situation...Just, that there is no update. This week will be the third month of basically my lifelyhood taken away from me. And it's getting to me a lot more lately. The uncertainty on the timeframe it will take to get my stuff back is just too much for me to bear sometimes. There are days where it's "better", where I can basically wake up and follow my regular routine. But then there are days where it all comes crashing down, where I can't get any sleep because of the trauma this shit left on me. I really hope I will get good news soon, because this is taking way too long and I'm reaching a point where it's becoming impossible to bear. But I'll push through.

Okay, let's talk about nicer things!

That lewd render with Sabrina was probably the best lewd render I ever made. It has just the right amount of lewdness and cuteness, she is just ready to watch a movie with you. And with that little wardrobe malfunction the MC probably can't wait till the lights turn off...

I'm making good progress on the xmas special, like I said a few times, it won't be a very long special, just the right amount of time to put a smile on your face during Christmas. I'm planning to give you a little sneak peek into MNF2 as well, because the environments will more or less be the same. I'm also planning to update a few things in the main house, mainly to show the transition from raising the new household to moving over to the extra house. I'm trying to not make every dialogue about the babies but... A lot of dialogues will be, and I hope that's okay. I guess it makes sense with a lot of them becoming parents for the first time, so the topic will come up in a lot of conversations. They will also talk about their future a bit more, though, now that it's taking a real shape and is just not a thing to talk about anymore. I think you'll see what I mean once you play the xmas special. Oh, and there will be a lot of snow. Because I love snow.

I also worked a bit on My New Memories again, but the writing for it becomes...Difficult, I guess? Because my head is not really there at the moment. I explained it above a little, but sometimes, I just sit in front of vscodium ( that is the editor I use to write the dialogues directly into the script ), have the scenario in my head, but then immediately realize that I can't make this scenario yet in terms of renders. My work process is usually that I visualize the current dialogue they're having, with expressions etc, and seeing that knowing that I can't render it at the moment hurts. Maybe I'm just being a bit weird here, hopefully it makes somewhat sense to you. Still, todays render shows Sabrina in the house that will be for Karla, Caroline and Emily. If you remember, you had that dialogue with her in Chapter 3 where she feels bad for the things she said about their father's new family. Since those three are currently staying with Anna and the others in the main house, the MC decided to call Sabrina over so they can "reunite" again and have a talk, without the others being present. It's one of the few times the MC actually is leaving his home and is not staying with Anna, mainly because he knows how important this will be in the future ( that Sabrina gets to have a normal relationship to her half siblings and stepmother ).

And I think that's it for now. I may have some more stuff to report next week, mainly regarding my possible vacation ( the first one in my life ), but I will update you guys once that is certain. If anything else comes up, especially news regarding my case, I will let you guys know right away, like I promised. Stay awesome, people!

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019

Hello there you wonderful and cute people out in the world!

Just a little update regarding my situation...Just, that there is no update. This week will be the third month of basically my lifelyhood taken away from me. And it's getting to me a lot more lately. The uncertainty on the timeframe it will take to get my stuff back is just too much for me to bear sometimes. There are days where it's "better", where I can basically wake up and follow my regular routine. But then there are days where it all comes crashing down, where I can't get any sleep because of the trauma this shit left on me. I really hope I will get good news soon, because this is taking way too long and I'm reaching a point where it's becoming impossible to bear. But I'll push through.

Okay, let's talk about nicer things!

That lewd render with Sabrina was probably the best lewd render I ever made. It has just the right amount of lewdness and cuteness, she is just ready to watch a movie with you. And with that little wardrobe malfunction the MC probably can't wait till the lights turn off...

I'm making good progress on the xmas special, like I said a few times, it won't be a very long special, just the right amount of time to put a smile on your face during Christmas. I'm planning to give you a little sneak peek into MNF2 as well, because the environments will more or less be the same. I'm also planning to update a few things in the main house, mainly to show the transition from raising the new household to moving over to the extra house. I'm trying to not make every dialogue about the babies but... A lot of dialogues will be, and I hope that's okay. I guess it makes sense with a lot of them becoming parents for the first time, so the topic will come up in a lot of conversations. They will also talk about their future a bit more, though, now that it's taking a real shape and is just not a thing to talk about anymore. I think you'll see what I mean once you play the xmas special. Oh, and there will be a lot of snow. Because I love snow.

I also worked a bit on My New Memories again, but the writing for it becomes...Difficult, I guess? Because my head is not really there at the moment. I explained it above a little, but sometimes, I just sit in front of vscodium ( that is the editor I use to write the dialogues directly into the script ), have the scenario in my head, but then immediately realize that I can't make this scenario yet in terms of renders. My work process is usually that I visualize the current dialogue they're having, with expressions etc, and seeing that knowing that I can't render it at the moment hurts. Maybe I'm just being a bit weird here, hopefully it makes somewhat sense to you. Still, todays render shows Sabrina in the house that will be for Karla, Caroline and Emily. If you remember, you had that dialogue with her in Chapter 3 where she feels bad for the things she said about their father's new family. Since those three are currently staying with Anna and the others in the main house, the MC decided to call Sabrina over so they can "reunite" again and have a talk, without the others being present. It's one of the few times the MC actually is leaving his home and is not staying with Anna, mainly because he knows how important this will be in the future ( that Sabrina gets to have a normal relationship to her half siblings and stepmother ).

And I think that's it for now. I may have some more stuff to report next week, mainly regarding my possible vacation ( the first one in my life ), but I will update you guys once that is certain. If anything else comes up, especially news regarding my case, I will let you guys know right away, like I promised. Stay awesome, people!

Sadly I reached my reactions limits so...
HEART.jpeg

satida

Jan 14, 2018
Hey Killer. Have you thought about making a storyboard for MNM. could be helpfull while you can't render actual scenes. if you're not good at drawing you could maybe make some lower quality rough renders with placeholder character models and add some notes for each one, and if your laptop isn't powerfull enough or if it still take to long to render, you could just set up the scene and take screenshots.
could help you remember how you envisioned the scenes when you eventually can start working again.
something to think about.

Kytronix

A New Level In Pleasure
Donor
Dec 17, 2019

Hello there you very sexy and extremely cute people!

Last week, after the rather heavy post regarding the case I'm currently involved in, I asked my lawyer to write a new letter to the state attorney. This time we literally just asked for the most important portable SSD to be checked and handed over back to me - The one that contains all my DAZ3D assets. This is literally the only SSD I care about, the other one is also "important", since it contains all my renpy configuration files etc, but I can work without that one. We told the state attorney that it literally only contains files for rendering, so I hope we'll get a positive answer this week. Not sure if they will say anything at all though, with the holidays coming up they probably take it even slower... Once I have that SSD back I just have to buy a new pc and I'm 100% back in business. So all my hope is on that at the moment.

Okay, let's talk about the games.

Cute and lewd render with Bethany this week, I even made a version that I posted on Discord and Twitter. I think this week I want to include Bethany and Sabrina again.

The Christmas special is coming along nicely and the release will be ready on the 24th ( That's when we celebrate Christmas here ). It has the length of an average MNF day but contains a loooot of wholesome and cute dialogue. The girls will talk about their thoughts regarding Christmas and especially Becca will have to say a lot about it. After re-reading some of the script I realized that it's pretty emotional, but in a good way. They will overcome some of their earlier traumas once and for all and especially Alice will be a big help in everyone getting the ultimate Christmas spirit up. Keep in mind that the special will follow the true ending and it will assume you went for all girls, so if some of them show up that you haven't romanced, you now know why. You will also learn some of the names of MCs daughters, which will serve as a teaser for MNF2. It will just be a lot of talk about the newly made parents and some ginger wholesomess as well. Just imagine all the cute stuff you usually see in one MNF update all packed into one day - So watch out that you don't overdose on all that super sweet and corny stuff!

For My New Memories, I'm currently still in that phase where it's super difficult for me to write more for it. I think it will be better after the Christmas special is released, but I'm still preparing "empty" scenes already that I can just load up and add the characters I need once I have that very important SSD back. I basically load the scene, add Sabrina ( or Bethany ) into it and then just give her different poses that I will use for a scene with Yukiko, for example, where I will just replace Sabrina with Yukiko once I have her back. Todays progress update render is a scene like that, Bethany will be replaced with someone else, which will make it so I can work on those scenes way faster compared to making them from scratch again once I have my stuff back. Thanks to Satida for that suggestion. Oh, I also planned that there will be a longer event with Sophie in Chapter 4, kinda comperable to the one you had with Yukiko in Chapter 3. I feel like Sophie didn't get a lot of screentime just on her own yet, so I want to change that. The same goes for Olivia, I feel like now that Anna is back, she can truly start to be herself again. Hope you guys will look forward to that!

And I think that's it for now. I'll keep you guys posted if we get an answer from the state attorney, be it positive or negative. Until then, stay awesome, you amazing people!

4.50 star(s) 154 Votes