• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.50 star(s) 153 Votes

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
Well in light of MNF I must say I am quite sad that Sm0l redheads seem to be missing here. Sm0l Blonds and Brunettes are nice but I truly thought if anyone has sexy redhead teen LIs it was going to be K7....

I'll check back next year and see how progress with the teens is going.

udogu

May 20, 2019
Looks like a good opening, and the renders are definitely better than dev's previous offering.

My New Family was a bit too bizarre for me, as far as the story goes. The catgirl-for-no-reason sister really pulled me out of the game, especially since it wasn't a fantasy game. This one looks to be more grounded.

Last edited:
Reactions: Killer7

✝Fenrir✝

Nov 3, 2018
I loved this game but... A problem that bothered me in this game is the same one that has in My New Family, this mania for the characters to keep looking up and down constantly makes me uncomfortable... other than that I loved

ecoli

Aug 17, 2017
is this gonna be like MNF where the previews are full of petites but when you play all the action is with the women with more heft?
btw i know that in later versions of MNF you could eventually play with the petites but by then i had quit

Dragon1982

Sep 7, 2019
Guys get ready for 8-9 hours of gameplay for this version :)
Is this really 8-9 hours long on the first release? It sounds almost too good to be true. Can anyone else confirm it? If it's even partially true I will try it out as I'm already a fan of Killer7 's MNF.

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
Is this really 8-9 hours long on the first release? It sounds almost too good to be true. Can anyone else confirm it? If it's even partially true I will try it out as I'm already a fan of Killer7 's MNF.
I dont know, its longer than any MNF update so I would guess 3-4 hours is more realistic. I cant tell though since Im the dev :D

Dragon1982

Sep 7, 2019
I dont know, its longer than any MNF update so I would guess 3-4 hours is more realistic. I cant tell though since Im the dev :D
If you keep up all these amazing games I just might end up supporting you officially like I do with only one other dev.

Maderyx

Feb 26, 2018
Game looked promising so i gave it a try. but less than 5min in and the Immersion was allrdy broken.
Someone just woke up from a Coma and the first thing the Doctor does is knocking them again because they have a Headache? I have Zero experience with Medicine but that seems extremely stupid.
Amnesia and Headache when Memories come back go kinda hand and hand do they not? So why would the Doctor stop his Patient from remembering? Sedation for a Headache also seems overkill and wouldnt accomplish anything in this case.
And the Patient/MC even protested against getting knocked out. And im sure a Patient can decline treatment if they dont want it. So MC would have grounds to sue now.

Sorry for this rant but when a Storyfocus game allready breaks Immersion before it even really starts thats kinda a bad sign. still gonna keep playing and hope it gets better from here.

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018

Killer7

Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
Totes_Adorbs Please don't try to spread false information about me or the amount of work I put in my other game. The work on My New Memories didn't impact My New Family til now and it will never impact the work on My New Family. I don't know what you have against me or my game(s) but that is just wrong.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Totes_Adorbs Please don't try to spread false information about me or the amount of work I put in my other game. The work on My New Memories didn't impact My New Family til now and it will never impact the work on My New Family. I don't know what you have against me or my game(s) but that is just wrong.
was just thinking what shit is he spewing?

Killer7

Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
If i understood correctly the story, he was not in a coma, he has a concussion and was inconscious (surely sedated) for three days. And if i'm not wrong victims of concussion are sedated to avoid intracranial pressure.
Correct, MC was unconcious ( or however its spelled ), not in a coma. As far as I know if you have a concussion you have to be watched when you sleep but sedating him in that moment was to stop sensory overdrive, I guess. I mean, I'm not a medical expert but that was the best guess I had :D.

Totes_Adorbs

May 7, 2017
Your previous game is amazing, I wasn't saying anything negative about MNF.

4.50 star(s) 153 Votes