4.50 star(s) 154 Votes

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
If you're talking about the other Killer 7 game, they're two totally different things. MNF is totally passistic compared to MNM.
I'm not saying it's bad, but for me this one is far superior to that one.
I had to look that one up, found passism meaning "scattered." Yeah, in many ways, MNF is a bit more scattered than MNM, but I consider that a sign of Killer7's developing still at storytelling.

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020
I had to look that one up, found passism meaning "scattered." Yeah, in many ways, MNF is a bit more scattered than MNM, but I consider that a sign of Killer7's developing still at storytelling.
Sorry, maybe I didn't use the word correctly, I meant to say that MNF is simpler, a story that evolves without surprises, where the mysteries are very light. MNM in comparison is much more complex as a story, even without demanding too much of the options (in fact without knowing yet if the choices we make will have a greater effect later) I fully agree that the narrator's face evolved a lot in Killer 7.

_13_

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2020
Sorry, maybe I didn't use the word correctly, I meant to say that MNF is simpler, a story that evolves without surprises, where the mysteries are very light. MNM in comparison is much more complex as a story, even without demanding too much of the options (in fact without knowing yet if the choices we make will have a greater effect later) I fully agree that the narrator's face evolved a lot in Killer 7.
To be fair, MNM is only one release. There were mysteries and dramatic turns early in MNF, too. Only once those had been smoothed out did MNF become "simpler." But that's just a continuing extended happy ending, not a bad thing at all.

alutarox

Nov 15, 2017
To be fair, MNM is only one release. There were mysteries and dramatic turns early in MNF, too. Only once those had been smoothed out did MNF become "simpler." But that's just a continuing extended happy ending, not a bad thing at all.
That's actually a really good point. MNF "ended" when the main antagonist (Martin) died. Everything since then has basically just been an extended "and they all lived happily ever after".

And I'm totally okay with this.

Reactions: Dragon59

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020
I never said MNF was bad, just that it is simpler and lighter, and that is real, even the initial drama was overcome very quickly and even closed quickly. However this first release has much more drama and mystery, if in the next one everything is solved and it's a long happy ending again, it would still be more complex.

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
Let's just all agree the writing is fantastic, the work ethic puts all other devs to shame, and nothing beats a sexy little ginger girl.
I agree – for the most part. Especially the first. But 'all other devs' is way to exclusive to my liking; there are other hard working devs out there. And as for sexy litttle ginger girls: sexy ginger women do. ;)

Reactions: Dragon59

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Sure there are hard working devs, I support one, but I am yet to see one do similar regular timed updates, and constantly large, most of the games I play, seem to take longer and you get less.

Sabaroo

Jan 26, 2021
That's actually a really good point. MNF "ended" when the main antagonist (Martin) died. Everything since then has basically just been an extended "and they all lived happily ever after".

And I'm totally okay with this.
Well, I wouldn't be so sure whether Killer7 would not bring new mysteries into play about the family stories of the "deceased parents".
I can well imagine that one or the other of "interesting" entanglements could come about through the unknown branches of the family.

Exploring the past can bring to light much that is unknown or puzzling. ;)

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Sigh, every email I get, I smile hoping for a new render of Sabrina or one of the girls, and every time I click the link I groan at more of the same round and round circle talk about this vs MNF.

Kytronix

A New Level In Pleasure
Donor
Dec 17, 2019

Hello there you wonderful and very attractive people out in the world!

Another week, another progress update!

Well, last week was the big release of 0.20 and from what I gathered so far, a lot of you really enjoyed this update. Our MC finally proposed to Alice and Becca and even Maddie finally got a moment where she really showed her feelings.

Now while I didn't really start work on 0.21 yet I want to talk about a few things anyway. In 0.21 I want to shine a bit more light on Becca, Mary and Elaine. I feel like all three of them didn't get that much attention lately, especially in terms of lewds, so this is something I will tackle with 0.21. Same goes for things like foreplay, I want to bring this stuff back since it has been a while. And of course, more wholesome moments, like usual!

So since the release of 0.20 I've been mostly making renders for My New Memories. So far I'm at ~200 renders for the first day of the update, which means I'm halfway done with that day. Like I said in other progress updates, this day is going to be very very long and so far it looks like I can deliver. I know I said I will do my best to release a beta this week and I really hope I can pull it off, but I can't make a promise yet. If everything breaks then you will get 100% a beta very early in august. I'm extremely sorry if I have to delay this one, but I don't want to release a half assed beta to you wonderful patrons, especially not with how excited some of you are since the big reveal at the end of 0.1. However it will end, I plan to make a small teaser post where I will show off a few renders of that day to get you wonderful people hyped up some more. Writing and rendering for My New Memories has been going very well, which also means that I didn't really take a break and instead put all of my work into MNM. Sorry about that, I know you guys wanted me to relax a bit, and I probably will if I need some time for myself. But so far it's looking good in terms of my mental health. Todays render is from a very interesting event that will occur halfway through the day...

Speaking of August...My New Familys two year anniversary is coming up! I plan something special for all of you amazing people. Special renders, some more things from my life and maybe something special as well. I'll see how it goes.

And I think that's it for this week people. Like I said, I'll do my best to release a beta for My New Memories this month but I'm not sure I can pull it off. I hope you guys understand that, especially since I plan to return to my normal work schedule on My New Family at the end of this week as well. But of course, I'm always open to hear your opinion on this. Oh, and also keep in mind that Patreon recharges on the 1st so if money is tight or you don't want to support my projects anymore, don't forget to cancel the pledge! Stay amazing, all of you!

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
Take all the time you need. You are one of the devs who pack so much content into every update that a delay is absolutely fine.

And I like today's teaser. The character that for me is the misunderstood character of MNM. In the context, she reminds me a bit of Fiona, who also made a somewhat intense impression at the beginning, but has since become one of my most likeable characters in terms of personality.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
How many other devs remind people to cancel their pledges if money is tight.

Yeah, I like the teaser too, and I look forward to seeing if my theory on her is true, personally, she is OK in my books, certainly not as bad as someone else I won't run on about again.

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017

Hello there you wonderful and very attractive people out in the world!

Another week, another progress update!

Well, last week was the big release of 0.20 and from what I gathered so far, a lot of you really enjoyed this update. Our MC finally proposed to Alice and Becca and even Maddie finally got a moment where she really showed her feelings.

Now while I didn't really start work on 0.21 yet I want to talk about a few things anyway. In 0.21 I want to shine a bit more light on Becca, Mary and Elaine. I feel like all three of them didn't get that much attention lately, especially in terms of lewds, so this is something I will tackle with 0.21. Same goes for things like foreplay, I want to bring this stuff back since it has been a while. And of course, more wholesome moments, like usual!

So since the release of 0.20 I've been mostly making renders for My New Memories. So far I'm at ~200 renders for the first day of the update, which means I'm halfway done with that day. Like I said in other progress updates, this day is going to be very very long and so far it looks like I can deliver. I know I said I will do my best to release a beta this week and I really hope I can pull it off, but I can't make a promise yet. If everything breaks then you will get 100% a beta very early in august. I'm extremely sorry if I have to delay this one, but I don't want to release a half assed beta to you wonderful patrons, especially not with how excited some of you are since the big reveal at the end of 0.1. However it will end, I plan to make a small teaser post where I will show off a few renders of that day to get you wonderful people hyped up some more. Writing and rendering for My New Memories has been going very well, which also means that I didn't really take a break and instead put all of my work into MNM. Sorry about that, I know you guys wanted me to relax a bit, and I probably will if I need some time for myself. But so far it's looking good in terms of my mental health. Todays render is from a very interesting event that will occur halfway through the day...

Speaking of August...My New Familys two year anniversary is coming up! I plan something special for all of you amazing people. Special renders, some more things from my life and maybe something special as well. I'll see how it goes.

And I think that's it for this week people. Like I said, I'll do my best to release a beta for My New Memories this month but I'm not sure I can pull it off. I hope you guys understand that, especially since I plan to return to my normal work schedule on My New Family at the end of this week as well. But of course, I'm always open to hear your opinion on this. Oh, and also keep in mind that Patreon recharges on the 1st so if money is tight or you don't want to support my projects anymore, don't forget to cancel the pledge! Stay amazing, all of you!

Killer7 Question for those of us who bought the Steam MNM how quickly do updates get pushed to Steam? And it will only be the full 0.2 before it goes to Steam?

Just curious. I do not have a lot of Steam VNs yet (This and Rec's basically)

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
Killer7 Question for those of us who bought the Steam MNM how quickly do updates get pushed to Steam? And it will only be the full 0.2 before it goes to Steam?

Just curious. I do not have a lot of Steam VNs yet (This and Rec's basically)
It will probably be the full update on steam, no betas. But the steam version will always get something special as well :).

can we get Pigtail for little red here ??
View attachment 1321025
Not sure I have an hair asset that would fit her like that :/.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: jaw1986baby

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
How about just a fuckable young ginger.

For the tards, I mean one you can have sex with, you can't do the youngest daughter.

4.50 star(s) 154 Votes