4.50 star(s) 154 Votes

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
I posted a render of her a few pages back, you will meet her on the first day of the update.
You did? I know that you do have a picture of her up on one of your that also got mirrored here (though the image links are broken in that one – token timed out), but a render…?

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
I posted a render of her a few pages back, you will meet her on the first day of the update.
I see, maybe I missed it, often single images on this site do not load for me.
Either way, cool look forward to it.

VicXgamer

Apr 3, 2021
Very good game ,good writing .... (strange that you can't choose the age of the girls when Sabrina ask their names and stuff)

Blargher

May 2, 2018
You did? I know that you do have a picture of her up on one of your that also got mirrored here (though the image links are broken in that one – token timed out), but a render…?
Pretty sure he meant this one:
View attachment 1248287

The new character that was talked about on the last page btw. I only posted her on Discord/Steam so far :).
Much further back then a few pages though unless there was another one I missed as well?

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
Regarding Jessica: When she's not angry, her facial expression seems quite neutral and almost unnatural to me. I've already expressed several times where my suspicions about her are going.Is this neutral forced facial expression a stylistic means to show her discord, a result of the technique or do I hear fleas coughing?

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
Regarding Jessica: When she's not angry, her facial expression seems quite neutral and almost unnatural to me. I've already expressed several times where my suspicions about her are going.Is this neutral forced facial expression a stylistic means to show her discord, a result of the technique or do I hear fleas coughing?
Resting Bitch Face. Was not a fan of that in the beginning and tried to morph it away but it grew on me :).

_13_

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2020
Resting Bitch Face. Was not a fan of that in the beginning and tried to morph it away but it grew on me :).
I, unfortunately, have a R.B.F. No idea why. I'm not angry or even upset. But I catch my reflection in the mirror and I'm "Who pissed in that asshole's Wheaties?"
Before resting bitch face was a thing, I had a coworker who always said I had a snotty cat face. Seems like a good alternative name for it.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Man I hope the next release is also as long, if not longer, than the prologue. Great game.
He also works on a game called My New Family, assuming you take every girl in that every update is at least an hour of story, hell it usually takes me 2 hours, never a single 10 minutes of stuff like a lot of games out there.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Oh don't worry, I know about My New Family. I'm up to date on that one. But this game is gonna be better in my opinion.
Ah ok, you know I hate to say it, MNF has a special place in my heart, but the last couple of years hitting 40, I find myself more liking Daddy/Daughter than brother/sister, so yeah kind of leaning more into this one, even with all the secrets.

Incest games fan

Jun 16, 2019
Hahaha this is complete incest male protagonist package.

Mom-son
Father-daughter
Brother-sister

Never seen anything like this. Good job Killer7. When is the next update? Can't wait

Reactions: Trojaner

Bossk

Jun 13, 2020
I am not going to kill Anna. She wont die.
First off, loving this game so far

Thank you for stating that very clearly, now I can relax and enjoy the story fully. kept expecting a final goodbye during her visits and it was stressful :LOL:, it was one of the things that was holding me back from enjoying the interactions between the MC and Anna.

I'm usually less interested in the wife characters in a lot of these games because they are often throw away character written to make you hate them or justify the MC cheating etc, but Anna is pretty awesome so far. she feels like a special character.

Already get gut punched playing Radiant every time the daughters bring their mother up and you can feel their loss, could not handle these girls losing Anna as well, it would have been too much! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: kantigura
4.50 star(s) 154 Votes