4.50 star(s) 154 Votes

R P

Jan 16, 2021
Hey, so I have a question - Why doesn't this have the 'loli' tag? Because 3 of those... women... look *VERY* young.

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
Hey, so I have a question - Why doesn't this have the 'loli' tag? Because 3 of those... women... look *VERY* young.
Because it's not needed. None of them are sexualised yet and if they will be sometime in the future, its not really needed as well :).

Reactions: Herofactory45

Justbrian74

Jul 1, 2020
I have to admit, slow starts regarding the lewd stuff are somewhat typical for me I guess. At least it was like that in MNF ( my other game ) as well, the first lewd scenes were just dreams. What I can tell you is that the lewd stuff in My New Memories will get amplified way faster, at least if you decide to continue your relationship with a certain crazy half German half Japanese lady :).
To paraphrase Weezer, "those half-Japanese girls do it to me every time" Haha!

MoreLinks

Jul 27, 2018

to a very important visit to a certain person with Morgan ( if you are on her transgender route )
I'm curious, will there be a different Morgan scene if you are on her cis route, or will it just kind of skip over that scene altogether? Not complaining if that's the case, just wondering.

Killer7

Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
I'm curious, will there be a different Morgan scene if you are on her cis route, or will it just kind of skip over that scene altogether? Not complaining if that's the case, just wondering.
I haven't really decided on that one yet to be honest. Might just be a regular visit or something. It will not be as interesting as the transgender one, though.

ArtKing22

Jun 16, 2017
man this game is awesome!
the story is really good and the art is even better.
hell i would still play it even if it wasn't an adult game lol

• Red Heart
Reactions: Killer7

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
She is super cute, but oi this is going to get awkward in the future.
Let me see if I am getting this right, our sister Sabrina, Sophie best friend is Sabine, Anna's sister is Lena, and now a mystery girl, Lina.

Killer7

Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
She is super cute, but oi this is going to get awkward in the future.
Let me see if I am getting this right, our sister Sabrina, Sophie best friend is Sabine, Anna's sister is Lena, and now a mystery girl, Lina.
She is no mystery, she is Sarahs little sister ( the cop ) ^^. Sarah mentions her briefly

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
any update for this game?

Hello there you very cute and extremely attractive people out in the world!

Another week, another progress update!

Since tomorrow is the release of 0.21 I'm not going to talk about My New Family, like I said in the release date post. I will have more to say regarding that tomorrow, in the usual update post.

So I want to talk about My New Memories a bit more and how the progress is going there. I finished all the renders for the morning event + the animation and I also started doing the renders for the first hospital event of the day ( as you can see in this post, that's in the hospital you're going to visit with Lena ). The day will be extremely packed. From events at home with Lina ( who you have yet to meet ) and Sabrina, to a very important visit to a certain person with Morgan ( if you are on her transgender route ) and a lengthy event with Sarah. I also want the day to end with a bang, which means I will make another animation. Like I said a few times already, the lewdness will make a huge jump with chapter 1, at least if you decided to continue your relationship with a certain crazy girl! She will also be the one who can tell you more about the... Let's say, kinkier side of the MC and Anna. They were pretty wild regarding certain things. This also gives me the opportunity to tell stories I never told before. Since I can explore new things in My New Memories in general you will be in for quite a few surprised. The "twist" at the end of the prologue will be a pretty small one compared to the things I have planned :).

I will also make the poll this week regarding me shifting from game to game each update. I personally would prefer to switch between updating the games, so if a My New Family update is done I work on My New Memories until that update is done and then switch back to My New Family. But you guys can help me decide in the poll. I will give patrons a higher voting power since you guys are the ones who are willing to give me your hard earned money. Like I said, if I switch to My New Memories you could basically switch patreon tiers to get the My New Memories rewards for that time - if you want.

And I think that's it for this week. Stay tuned for the My New Family 0.21 release tomorrow where I will talk more about certain things and of course, for the poll coming in this week. If you are subscribed to emails from my patreon feed, sorry for the spam. It's a special situation though, I think. Anyway, stay awesome you incredible people!

4.50 star(s) 154 Votes