4.50 star(s) 154 Votes

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Yeah no, a virus spreads around the world that kills all men, except the MC, and mutates all women to become nekos.
Funny you should give some aspects of that scenario while displaying a Mist banner...

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Hmm, if the MC and his blood-related love interests were the only survivors, then after a few generations humanity would probably mutate into a goblinoid species and as a dwarf I firmly reject greenskins. :LOL:
There would be an increased incidence of miscarranges, and a few children born with recessive traits, but eventually things would return to balance over time. After all, the group does have a bit of genetic diversity already.

Last edited:

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Dont forget that its a game guys, no birth defects etc no matter the relations ^^
Nice try mate, but too many people like to read way to much into some games.
I play another game Single Again, I have seen people trying to argue because one of your daughters uses a dildo whether she is still a virgin or not, and one of your other daughters has sex with her ex-boyfriend that is ntr.

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
Small correction: stepdaughters in two cases (from what is known), and the third is only his daughter according to the birth certificate. But yes, here you read a lot of nonsense, but not everyone can be a smart primitive like Grimlock.

But back to the topic, who are your favorite characters? I have to say that both of John's sisters are very high up in my ranking. With Sabrina, there's this interesting twin-magic dynamic, and Jessica, for me, is the family member that has the most complex story so far: she's seemingly always had her heart on her sleeve, then the mysterious event that only she and John know about. Then when John got engaged and their relationship fell apart and what I call her impulsive meltdowns increased and became more blatant, which in turn led to increased headwinds from her family against her and isolated her even more within her own family.

As for Anna: I was always convinced that she would survive. But the question I ask myself is: Will her memories be intact? After all, she was involved in the same accident as John and she has been (will have been?) in a coma longer than John.

Another train of thought: We learn that Lena and Yukiko went to Japan because Lena still had relatives there and Yukiko should probably also get to know this side while she still has the opportunity. But I could imagine that another reason was that Lena didn't want to take the risk of a younger Yukiko accidentally blabbing somewhere, which would have meant unwanted attention for John and in the worst case could have caused conflict with his older daughters. Two birds with one stone, so to speak.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
I freely admit, due to health problems causing me to live on welfare my life I have no kids, but pretty sure people consider their stepdaughters, to be daughters.

No answer, at this point I do not have a favourite, nor do I hate anyone, although at this point I prefer the girls over the women, just because I hate this coddling stuff, yeah yeah reasons, don't fucking care, it's keeping secrets and I hate it.

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
The frustration over the secrets is understandable, but after all, it's clearly shown in 0.1 what happens when he doesn't remember at his own pace: if I remember correctly (no pun intended), John had an extremely uncomfortable headache every time he remembered something and Anna wasn't around. If John forced himself to remember things as soon as possible, I could imagine that long-term damage, especially after his serious accident, would be the consequence. The topic was already taken up here several times and apparently this handling of memories at one's own pace seems to be common practice in medicine. But this should now be completed with version 0.1 and John can now deal with the reconstruction.

Kytronix

A New Level In Pleasure
Donor
Dec 17, 2019

Hello there you very cute and extremely attractive people out in the world!

Another week, another progress update!

Since tomorrow is the release of 0.21 I'm not going to talk about My New Family, like I said in the release date post. I will have more to say regarding that tomorrow, in the usual update post.

So I want to talk about My New Memories a bit more and how the progress is going there. I finished all the renders for the morning event + the animation and I also started doing the renders for the first hospital event of the day ( as you can see in this post, that's in the hospital you're going to visit with Lena ). The day will be extremely packed. From events at home with Lina ( who you have yet to meet ) and Sabrina, to a very important visit to a certain person with Morgan ( if you are on her transgender route ) and a lengthy event with Sarah. I also want the day to end with a bang, which means I will make another animation. Like I said a few times already, the lewdness will make a huge jump with chapter 1, at least if you decided to continue your relationship with a certain crazy girl! She will also be the one who can tell you more about the... Let's say, kinkier side of the MC and Anna. They were pretty wild regarding certain things. This also gives me the opportunity to tell stories I never told before. Since I can explore new things in My New Memories in general you will be in for quite a few surprised. The "twist" at the end of the prologue will be a pretty small one compared to the things I have planned :).

I will also make the poll this week regarding me shifting from game to game each update. I personally would prefer to switch between updating the games, so if a My New Family update is done I work on My New Memories until that update is done and then switch back to My New Family. But you guys can help me decide in the poll. I will give patrons a higher voting power since you guys are the ones who are willing to give me your hard earned money. Like I said, if I switch to My New Memories you could basically switch patreon tiers to get the My New Memories rewards for that time - if you want.

And I think that's it for this week. Stay tuned for the My New Family 0.21 release tomorrow where I will talk more about certain things and of course, for the poll coming in this week. If you are subscribed to emails from my patreon feed, sorry for the spam. It's a special situation though, I think. Anyway, stay awesome you incredible people!

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
So less important characters are fair game then, my prediction is there's an apocalypse event, and everybody dies except for the MC and his love interests so now they have to repopulate the world
Anything else is not an option

Justbrian74

Jul 1, 2020
I want to say that I really enjoy this story and the characters. I spent time that I should have been sleeping playing through. It is a very slow burn, and tend to like slow burns over the typical, sudden harem build, but it is a bit slower paced than I would want. That being said, I think I am in for the long haul. I tried playing My New Family last year and didn't catch me enough, but I am going back to give it a second try.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Killer7

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
I want to say that I really enjoy this story and the characters. I spent time that I should have been sleeping playing through. It is a very slow burn, and tend to like slow burns over the typical, sudden harem build, but it is a bit slower paced than I would want. That being said, I think I am in for the long haul. I tried playing My New Family last year and didn't catch me enough, but I am going back to give it a second try.
I have to admit, slow starts regarding the lewd stuff are somewhat typical for me I guess. At least it was like that in MNF ( my other game ) as well, the first lewd scenes were just dreams. What I can tell you is that the lewd stuff in My New Memories will get amplified way faster, at least if you decide to continue your relationship with a certain crazy half German half Japanese lady :).

Last edited:

BigDaddyDom

Mar 4, 2020
I have to admit, slow starts regarding the lewd stuff are somewhat typical for me I guess. At least it was like that in MNF ( my other game ) as well, the first lewd scenes were just dreams. What I can tell you is that the lewd stuff in My New Memories will get amplified way faster, at least if you decide to continue your relationship with a certain crazy half German half Japanese lady :).
I know the biological daughters will be a while, but what about the adopter daughter and sisters?

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
I have to admit, i kinda los interest in MNF, cant exactly point out why, dont feel like that the story is going anywhere. Just have a good time with all the girls... at some point its getting boring to me, sorry for that. Will try to play further soemday... (dont know exactly how far i got, near the end of 0.14 i guess)

But My new Memories is way more up my alley. Cant wait for the next update...

Hrk19

Jan 24, 2020
so, i assume the MC's mother would be the farthest away from getting any lewds?

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
so, i assume the MC's mother would be the farthest away from getting any lewds?
Nope. While I'm not going to spoil more, the daughters will probably take the longest to lewd and it will probably start with Sarah first. I think the first update will give you a clear indication on how kinky the sexual relationship between Anna and MC was.

Hrk19

Jan 24, 2020
Nope. While I'm not going to spoil more, the daughters will probably take the longest to lewd and it will probably start with Sarah first. I think the first update will give you a clear indication on how kinky the sexual relationship between Anna and MC was.
Nice! thats a relief, thought i was gonna have to wait many updates for it.
guess ill be waiting for that update then

4.50 star(s) 154 Votes