4.50 star(s) 154 Votes

kartolas

Apr 10, 2021
I have only one question before I try this one: will the MC have sexual relations with a family member without the player having a choice on the matter?
Thank you.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
It's Monday, shouldn't there be a, "Hello all you beautiful and cute wonderful people".

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
It's Monday, shouldn't there be a, "Hello all you beautiful and cute wonderful people".
They get posted around 16:00 my time, so in ~3 hours :p.

I have only one question before I try this one: will the MC have sexual relations with a family member without the player having a choice on the matter?
Thank you.
You can pick every sexual encounter yourself, except the stuff that already happened before MC's accident and of course, the flashback "dream" sequences with your wife.

Last edited:
Reactions: Havik79

kartolas

Apr 10, 2021
You can pick every sexual encounter yourself, except the stuff that already happened before MC's accident and of course, the flashback "dream" sequences with your wife.
I'm totally fine with that since I had no say in it.

Thank you and good luck.

Kytronix

A New Level In Pleasure
Donor
Dec 17, 2019

Hello there you extremely attractive and wonderful people out in the world!

Another week, another progress update.

And this one has to start a little bit different, I guess. First, I want to apologize. I said that the script for the last day of the My New Memories update would be done last week but that didn't really work out. I was dealing with some rather annoying issues with my computer. I had several random BSOD ( Blue Screens Of Death ) that all had different error codes. I tried a few things and then ended up formatting my pc, hoping that this would solve the problems. Sadly, that wasn't the case and I still got the bluescreens. Turns out that some of my RAM modules were faulty. I don't know exactly which ones, I just took 2 ( out of the 4 I have ) out and now everything seems to work. I already ordered new rams as well and they should arrive tomorrow. But yeah, this last week has been full of headaches and I'm glad that I finally resolved it. Still, I want to say sorry for not finishing the script. Now I'm back in full force and things should work out!

Unfortunately, this also meant that work on My New Family couldn't really continue and that I'm not sure I will be able to deliver a beta this month for it. This actually made me pretty sad and I hope you guys are not too mad about this. I will make it up to you wonderful people somehow, I'll see what I can do. This whole pc fiasko could not have come and a worse time. Still, I plan to add a lot of the things I started to do in My New Memories in My New Family as well, giving the game a new little spark of life, I guess, to keep you guys entertained with it!

Now pc issues aside, I did still worked on My New Memories. I finished a pretty lengthy ( ~300 lines of code ) event with Bethany that is optional, but I highly recommend that you give it a try. It is something that I initially planned for the prologue since Bethany always seemed so distant, but there really wasn 't any room for it. It will basically give you a good idea about her past and what the life of MC and the others was before he moved away with Anna. Just a very open and wholesome event in general, I would say, that also shines some light on certain other aspects of his life that some of you probably would not have seen coming! Overall this is an event that will hopefully address some of the issues people had with Bethany in the prologue, where she seemed like a rather distant person. This will change completely and I hope that will make her character more appealing in general. There are also some more lewd moments on that day and I plan to give a certain green eyed lady something more lewd as well, if you decided to continue your relationship with her, of course. And then there is the cliffhanger and at this point of the update, you should have more than a good guess what it will be about. Just remember, it is a good cliffhanger that will hopefully leave you with a smile once you see the end of the update! The render you see here is from the morning of the third day, where Bethany will make you breakfast like usual!

And I think that's it for this week again people! Sorry again that I couldn't really stick to my words in terms of finishing the script, the good thing is though that I'm also making renders as I'm writing stuff, so the wait should really not be that long anymore. Or, in other words, the update will 100% release in November! Stay awesome!

Oh, and I guess as one last thing: I have a twitter account where I post all my random fun and some lewd renders. If you don't like discord and still want to see them, follow me on twitter:

Sleeping In Pieces

Mar 16, 2019
I must say your medieval/fantasy renders are beautiful and very talented.
It would be a pleasure to see a whole game of that style. But currently you still have enough to do with your two games.
No preasure... ;) (Maybe in the long run.)
Frankly I wouldn't mind if MNF started winding down. It's just too much of a bloat these days and not really sure where it's headed beyond "add next girl."

Aug 2, 2021
Update is around corner? Hell yes!
Don't get me wrong Killer7 but after three playthroughs in 0.1 i'm even more hyped for next version. Waiting for next update is like waiting for Christmas:sneaky:

Reactions: D0n0v4n

Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
Update is around corner? Hell yes!
Don't get me wrong Killer7 but after three playthroughs in 0.1 i'm even more hyped for next version. Waiting for next update is like waiting for Christmas:sneaky:
Yes round the corner.

Buuuut the off ramp is still some distance away and he just told us the vehicle had a breakdown at the side of the road.
He more or less rednecked a temporary fix to reach the off ramp, though.

rambo455

Apr 25, 2020
don't forget the traffic too, least the update is coming
cant wait. just finished it the game again and need to know what happens next now. the update cant come quick enough. (especially since all other games i like here are doing big updates that now take many months)

Kytronix

A New Level In Pleasure
Donor
Dec 17, 2019

I know it's one day early, but I thought it would be the right time to post them now. Two renders for My New Family, one with the household and one with the gingers at the cauldron. And then three for My New Memories with Lina, Sophie, Yukiko, Olivia and Morgan going for some trick or treat. Because everyone knows you're never too old for candy! I hope you guys enjoy these renders, I'll upload versions with and without text, like usual!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019

I know it's one day early, but I thought it would be the right time to post them now. Two renders for My New Family, one with the household and one with the gingers at the cauldron. And then three for My New Memories with Lina, Sophie, Yukiko, Olivia and Morgan going for some trick or treat. Because everyone knows you're never too old for candy! I hope you guys enjoy these renders, I'll upload versions with and without text, like usual!

i'll take all the tricks and treats from these babes ... and the treat i have for the babes .... i'll just tell them he's a midget with a big nose ;)

4.50 star(s) 154 Votes