4.50 star(s) 154 Votes

ScaryFairy

Jun 6, 2021
Hey friend if it's not too much to ask then can you add an option to make the text box invisible. I know it doesn't bother that much and we can always hide it during certain scenes but still I just find everything perfect in your game except that small detail absent. So just give it a thought if you have some extra time and it's not too much bother for you. Btw love your work:).

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
Hey friend if it's not too much to ask then can you add an option to make the text box invisible. I know it doesn't bother that much and we can always hide it during certain scenes but still I just find everything perfect in your game except that small detail absent. So just give it a thought if you have some extra time and it's not too much bother for you. Btw love your work:).
Will see that I add that. Thank you for the kind words :)!

Seltzer

Mar 15, 2018
K7 has walked back on the "no lewd Olivia" thing somewhat. Mostly to "no plans to lewd Olivia yet" admittedly, but still. Otherwise, yes.

Can I get a link or quote on this? Just searched discord and no mention of a walk back. In fact, 5 days after this post K7 re-affirmed no lewd of Olivia.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Can I get a link or quote on this? Just searched discord and no mention of a walk back. In fact, 5 days after this post K7 re-affirmed no lewd of Olivia.
Read the dev notes on the front page. He'd replaced the part where he had originally said no lewding Olivia with this
Also, all the characters you will meet in the game will eventually be lewdable.
Although I don't want to speak for K7 it seems pretty well inevitable that we're going to eventually be lewding her. The post where he'd reaffirmed that there'd be no lewding Olivia was made before he'd changed the dev notes in the OP

Seltzer

Mar 15, 2018
Read the dev notes on the front page. He'd replaced the part where he had originally said no lewding Olivia with this

Although I don't want to speak for K7 it seems pretty well inevitable that we're going to eventually be lewding her. The post where he'd reaffirmed that there'd be no lewding Olivia was made before he'd changed the dev notes in the OP

Wanna hide ya money put it in you books, cuz people don't read. Alright I saw that, but also failed to see that this thread was opened by Killer. Thought maybe OP was playin with the thread.

My bad. Thanks for the info.

bobdickgus

Apr 9, 2020
I would be really fine with no lewd Olivia content, just wholesome stuff where she never considers the possibility because if she did I couldn't possibly reject her(lets say at least 4-6 years in the VN future would be fine). I would have also favored the same for Alice in MNF tbh.

Seltzer

Mar 15, 2018
I would be really fine with no lewd Olivia content, just wholesome stuff where she never considers the possibility because if she did I couldn't possibly reject her(lets say at least 4-6 years in the VN future would be fine). I would have also favored the same for Alice in MNF tbh.
And that's cool. Guess I am just a pokemaster at heart. Gotta Catch 'Em All!

In seriousness, I was checking because with the Morgan double route (fem\trans) and now throwing a new wrench into his creative process, I honestly just wanna applaud Killer.

Killer has two big games on his hands, and one that is going to shift focus in a couple episodes. I am concerned about his burn out and the constant nagging (myself included) about his work.

They are their own person and can do as they wish, just hope they keep trucking along.

Reactions: GbolnHunter

bobdickgus

Apr 9, 2020

In seriousness, I was checking because with the Morgan double route (fem\trans) and now throwing a new wrench into his creative process, I honestly just wanna applaud Killer.

Killer has two big games on his hands, and one that is going to shift focus in a couple episodes. I am concerned about his burn out and the constant nagging (myself included) about his work.

They are their own person and can do as they wish, just hope they keep trucking along.
Well FTM trans I actually love IRL(many years in the making mostly Thailand holiday stuff with my cuckquean(not a prerogative like a male cuck, I desperately love her) wife, fooled and then well this ain't a bad thing scenario).

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020

As I remember what Killer said, Olivia won't be lewdable for a while in part because it has to fit in with her own personal journey. She's relating to the MC in a way that doesn't suggest it. He said the same thing happened in MNF with Alice. The character had to develop and actually had to push the MC to considering her. I expect it will be the same with Olivia. She will be the last of the young women to be considered, and only after her story arc has progressed a bit more.

From what I've seen from many devs, having two projects is often about avoiding burnout (or writer's block). It's more about keeping the creative process alive. I'm finding it with my own projects, I'll have inspirations (sometimes coming in dreams) about about my contemporary story, and sometimes about my steampunk story. I really didn't understand it until I began creating my own projects.

At least we're not talking George R.R. Martin here!

carlozval

Aug 5, 2019
As I remember what Killer said, Olivia won't be lewdable for a while in part because it has to fit in with her own personal journey. She's relating to the MC in a way that doesn't suggest it. He said the same thing happened in MNF with Alice. The character had to develop and actually had to push the MC to considering her. I expect it will be the same with Olivia. She will be the last of the young women to be considered, and only after her story arc has progressed a bit more.

From what I've seen from many devs, having two projects is often about avoiding burnout (or writer's block). It's more about keeping the creative process alive. I'm finding it with my own projects, I'll have inspirations (sometimes coming in dreams) about about my contemporary story, and sometimes about my steampunk story. I really didn't understand it until I began creating my own projects.

At least we're not talking George R.R. Martin here!
I think the same. I'm happy we'll be able to lewd her, it would be kind of disappointing having such a cute character as she is and no actual action.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
I think the same. I'm happy we'll be able to lewd her, it would be kind of disappointing having such a cute character as she is and no actual action.
Remember, even the older daughters, though confirmed lewdable, will not have such scenes for a while. Their story arcs need to progress a bit (as does the MC's).

• Sad
Reactions: KnightOwlSC

Kytronix

A New Level In Pleasure
Donor
Dec 17, 2019

Hello there you wonderful and very cute people out in the world!

Another week, another progress update!

Like last week, not that much to say about My New Family. I was very, very occupied with making renders and animations for My New Memories thats why I didn't really do anything for My New Family. Those are good news in general, though!

All the renders I need for this update are finished ( except the ones I probably forgot, shouldn't be too many though ). While I'm typing this progress update I'm also rendering the last animations out. I had to fix and rerender them a few times, but it's looking good now and I'm pretty sure that I will finish everything I need for the update this week. So a release this weekend for Patrons is almost guaranteed! I will probably not make another update post once it's ready since the downloads will only be posted on the discord, like usual. I will however make an announcement to inform you guys when the public version goes live. So if you are a patron ( or if you plan on pledging for the pre-release ) this weekend will be pretty exciting for you! I decided to up the animation count for this lewd event on the last day of the update, going out of my way, I think. I showed those animations a few people and they were pretty happy with them. I think this update in general will be pretty good. If I would compare it to the prologue in terms of overall theme it's probably... Lighter? If that makes sense. The prologue was pretty heavy with emotions, finding out certain things and the overall situation regarding the accident. Chapter 1 will be more about MC finding the way back into his life, rekindling "old" relationships ( if you decide to do so ) and learning more about his past. It has some heavy moments, but not nearly as much as the prologue. It's a feel good update in general with a cliffhanger that will hopefully not be the reason you hate me in the end ( yes, I'm actually scared :p ). I will talk more about the future of My New Memories and the plans I have for Chapter 2 once the update is out for everyone. Todays render is Lena approaching MC with a cheeky smile, probably planning on doing...Something.

And I think that's it for this week. Oh, right, teasers. I will make sure to post them this week! Like I said, last week has been pretty stressful, making all those animations and finishing the last renders. So stay tuned for those as well. And stay awesome, of course!

frozted

Jan 28, 2018

The notes said all characters would be lewdable, even before he said no Olivia. I remember because I was disappointed at the news after reading that.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
The notes said all characters would be lewdable, even before he said no Olivia. I remember because I was disappointed at the news after reading that.
The dev notes used to say all characters except Olivia will be lewdable. It was changed to all characters will be lewdable.

4.50 star(s) 154 Votes