4.50 star(s) 154 Votes

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Your male MC is called Jen.

Everytime I hear or see pancakes it makes me think of MNF.

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
As I am sure you can figure out with how close I was to the end of 0.1 in my previous post a few minutes ago, I have now finished that, so for a short time anyways, caught up with the Dev.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So, sounds like 0.2 is going to be released shortly, looking forward to checking that out, and thank you so much for this!!!

Reactions: Killer7

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Yeah, when given the ability to do so, even if the MC is male, I still call him after yours truly. And if I learn there is a Jen in the game, I try to rename the MC with two N's, Jenn. It's just something I do.
Hmm, well the best thing about Killer7 games is you never see the MC ugly mug, so I guess you could pretend to be a transpositional male to female.:p

It has been such a long time between updates I do not remember much other than being pissed by all the secret-keeping, and some of the names being close, Sabine, Sabrina, and being said there is no fuckable ginger.

Kytronix

A New Level In Pleasure
Donor
Dec 17, 2019

What's better than a teaser post? A trailer! At least I think so. It also contains the release date. I made sure to not include too many spoilers in this one, so that the best things will be experienced by you guys! You can tell me in the comments if you like this kind of stuff and if I should do this for every update!

Real Deggy

May 27, 2020
Okay, I can see that my decision to not lewd Olivia has been kinda controversial. All I want to say now is that it will take a while before you can lewd the daughters anyway. So who knows what the future will bring, but for now my decision stands. I think after you played the game you will understand better why I decided like that. It's totally fine if you are against that and want her lewded, that's cool, but it would also be cool if you could still give the game a chance.

There are so many girls you can lewd and a few more that will come ( Sarah's sister, for example, who will probably strike a few people in the heart here by her looks ). Just you know...Give it a bit. It's the first release after all :).

Thanks so much for the overall feedback by the way guys. I was able to catch some sleep and I'm now reading through all the pages.
Please keep in mind that this is just the first release, like I said. My opinion on lewding characters might change in the future. It all comes down to what I feel. Olivia is 18 and if people think she looks younger, that is on them, for me she is 18. The reason I don't want to lewd her personally, at least for now, is the way I'm writing her. I felt the same with Alice in MNF in the beginning and I changed my mind later on. I just don't want people to yell at me and say "LOOOL SHE LOOKS WAY YOUNGER THAN 18" yeah, sure, maybe she does, but if I'm saying she is 18 then she is 18...

Sorry for the rant, I just had a little discussion on my discord about that.

Reactions: sava75 and Burgh917

Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
Just finished the game that is released so far.

Might be me only but the plot twist was visible from before the first time Lena has been mentioned.
Honestly I wouldn't be surprised if the other house essentially is a bdsm dungeon.

I mean seemingly rich and undeniably big and bulky dude more or less constantly being in the house he built surrounded by beautiful women. Of course the first thing I suspect is that he is some degree of sexual predator. Given the story I suspect the spark always was there but Anna aka. Crazy German #1 helped get the fire going ...
(Btw. I am german and I don't know whether I should feel honored or offended by that :unsure:)

Nevertheless it may sound like bashing I see but it is not.
In fact this is the first adult game I really liked for a long time.
The animations are good, the stills are only a little bit off in my eyes (maybe preference). The backgrounds are well drawn, I did not see any weird ones.
The writing is very good, the story is nice.

4.50 star(s) 154 Votes