4.50 star(s) 154 Votes

Netgear

Jul 25, 2018
Do you really need a walkthrough mod for this game, man...? It's like having a tutorial for crossing the damn street.
Weeellll, if your takling about the Mod and not just the walkthrough, let's say that there is a gallery unlocker in it too.

Features:

• Adds walkthrough for important choices.
  • Adds Gallery Unlocker.
And i certanly like that second part of the Mod.
So thank you DarkAssassin for the time you put on that mod. (y)

Aug 9, 2018
Here it is people, the release of 0.2, also known as Chapter I. It's a pretty long update and I hope the wait was worth it!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download links:

Win/Linux: - -
Mac: - -
Android: - -

This update took longer to make than I wanted but I really, really hope the wait was worth it.
I can't wait to read what you guys think about the update! Also, feedback regarding the decision to remove the textbox is really
appreciated.

As for the textbox, I feel like making it an option would have been nice, but removing it is kinda bothersome, it's a lot harder to read the text without some kind of backdrop. If I feel like its in the way of the render, I can always just hide the box for a second.

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
Here it is people, the release of 0.2, also known as Chapter I. It's a pretty long update and I hope the wait was worth it!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download links:

Win/Linux: - -
Mac: - -
Android: - -

This update took longer to make than I wanted but I really, really hope the wait was worth it.
I can't wait to read what you guys think about the update! Also, feedback regarding the decision to remove the textbox is really
appreciated.
thanks for sharing with us Killer7 :cool:

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
As for the textbox, I feel like making it an option would have been nice, but removing it is kinda bothersome, it's a lot harder to read the text without some kind of backdrop. If I feel like its in the way of the render, I can always just hide the box for a second.
I will look into this to give the option to either use the textbox or not, this was more of a bandaid fix with the outline on the text, especially for animations.

4.50 star(s) 154 Votes