4.50 star(s) 154 Votes

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
Oh thank the gods, I'm not the only one who had issues about the daughter's size.

Not going to lie, the size made me think there was a missing lewdpatch I should have for the game... lol.

I would say I MUCH prefer daughters that are aged up to something similar to Radiant.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So that they still appear obviously younger but at the same time still... eh... Needing fatherly advice. ;)

If they appear younger the squickfactor increases exponentially.
I still think you did a great job on this game so far K7, thats just my opinion on the daughter's models, would love them aged up a bit more to be more reflective of their actual age.

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
I would say I MUCH prefer daughters that are aged up to something similar to Radiant.
Hmmm, except for the difference in art style, I don't really see the daughters in Radiant looking older than the daughters here. Except Olivia, but she is special, and non-lewdable, as it should be. ;)

Aug 22, 2021
Hmmm, except for the difference in art style, I don't really see the daughters in Radiant looking older than the daughters here. Except Olivia, but she is special, and non-lewdable, as it should be. ;)
What do you mean non-lewdable? Developer says in notes all characters are lewdable.

Code:
This is a story heavy visual novel. If you don't like to read a lot, this is not the game for you.
The game will always be more story than lewds, so if you want to go for a quick wank, this game is also
not for you. This is the first time I'm making a game using DAZ3D so sorry if some of the renders are a little rough.
Also, all the characters you will meet in the game will eventually be lewdable.

Last edited:

thorin0815

Apr 16, 2020
What do you mean non-lewdable? Developer says in notes all characters are lewdable.

Code:
Also, all the characters you will meet in the game will eventually be lewdable.
Maybe a translation mistake. In German "eventuell" means maybe / possibly. :unsure:

turgsh01

Apr 13, 2020
Am I the only one that appreciates the back dimples on Lena?

" Dimples on the lower back don't just mean you're healthy, but they are also "indicators of good health and a screaming sex-life," according to The Sun. The publication explained that dimples help "facilitate good circulation," and thus make it easier for women to orgasm. "

Who better to have them than Lena? I wonder if Anna also has them, or anyone else for that matter.

LorgarAurelian

Dec 31, 2020
Ok, something I'm wondering: Does the Anna link work both ways or will she be disappointed she missed the first time with Sabrina? Should have at least taken a pic for her :LOL:
I might be misremembering but didnt Anna coment on it when MC went to sleep after lewding Sabrina

LorgarAurelian

Dec 31, 2020
Obviously force ghost Anna knows but I was thinking later when we get real Anna back.
Ah ok, then I slighly misunderstod your question, Anna will probably be a little sad that she missed it, and probably that she will also miss the first time with Bethany and perhaps Yukiko.

i have no issue with some story and building up momentum... but what that fuck is this? this is just a text game with 2% of xxx stuff in it.
I would say that this is pretty standard fare for a story heavy game and for Killer7.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I'm at the beginning of a new update and I wonder if we'll finally get something from the mother of the MC in this update (I don't mean h-scenes)

I feel like she's holding back. I would like her to finally loosen up and open up to the MC.SHOW her love to him.

She is one of the characters in this game, even though she is the mother of the MC and should play a very important role for the MC, the interactions with her are so without feelings. As if she wasn't someone important. They hardly hug at all, I don't feel this motherly love..

I don't know, maybe it's just me.. that I feel like that. Maybe I missed something..
But I miss it all with her.

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
Am I the only one that appreciates the back dimples on Lena?

" Dimples on the lower back don't just mean you're healthy, but they are also "indicators of good health and a screaming sex-life," according to The Sun. The publication explained that dimples help "facilitate good circulation," and thus make it easier for women to orgasm. "

Who better to have them than Lena? I wonder if Anna also has them, or anyone else for that matter.
I love her back dimples, one of my favorite things about the model in general.

I'm at the beginning of a new update and I wonder if we'll finally get something from the mother of the MC in this update (I don't mean h-scenes)

I feel like she's holding back. I would like her to finally loosen up and open up to the MC.SHOW her love to him.

She is one of the characters in this game, even though she is the mother of the MC and should play a very important role for the MC, the interactions with her are so without feelings. As if she wasn't someone important. They hardly hug at all, I don't feel this motherly love..

I don't know, maybe it's just me.. that I feel like that. Maybe I missed something..
There will be a lot more Bethany stuff and her showing the motherly love in this update :).

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020

Just keep playing ;)

Reactions: fz

PrimeGuy

Dec 16, 2019
I suppose this has already been discussed but it is hilarious that the daughters are 18, 19 and 20 years old. They are clearly much younger. I understand the whole issue of patreon but it is very rare to see them with other adults and they are really very small. I must say that I love the game and that this is more of an anecdotal note
I know real life women who are well over 20 who look very similar. The world is full of people of varying sizes and shapes. I think a lot of people forget that in this day and age, when we're bombarded with images of models everywhere.

Killer 7, I have to compliment you on Lina, I'm pretty sure she's perfect in every way. I like all the women you write, typically, but she rivals Lucy as just amazing - and in completely different ways. Lina's energy and affection are just unbelievably attractive. Lucy's intelligence and unique perspective on the world are also great. If I could make one of them real, it would be very hard to choose!

I need more of this story in my life. Here's hoping work on both this, and My New Family come easily to you for the foreseeable future!

emmasteadman

Aug 6, 2017
Kind feel during v0.2 that the Dev is making 100% sure everyone knows the MC's kids are ALL ADULTS.
It's mentioned so often in the dialogues, from stuff they do, how they drive, how they live etc etc etc

I'm only half way into 0.2 at time of writting this and it's getting a bit 'facepalm' tbh - i mean ok we get it. You clearly want it established.

I just don't understand, why use two "petite" models if you wanted them to be adults, it just not immersive that way imho.

Last edited:
Reactions: The ArcKnight
4.50 star(s) 154 Votes