Birulei

Oct 12, 2018
3- AND HE GETS PAID FOR THAT SHITSHOW THAT'S THE PROBLEM, PEOPLE EVEN LIKE IT ENOUGH TO PAY

if they play Eternum, what will they do? go homeless just to donate to Caribdis?XD
Probably, HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Never played Eternum, but Once in a Lifetime is still one of the best VNs that i ever played, too bad it was short, finished in 2 days i think, but about Beggar, part of his patrons are basically bots IMO, there is no way out people are dumb to pay his page like that or to vote in his polls for something to change, and of course, i'm not the best english speaker of the world, but, what about the english of his game? And it's not even close to the worst(or should i say the best for comic relief) part of his game.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Probably, HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Never played Eternum, but Once in a Lifetime is still one of the best VNs that i ever played, too bad it was short, finished in 2 days i think, but about Beggar, part of his patrons are basically bots IMO, there is no way out people are dumb to pay his page like that or to vote in his polls for something to change, and of course, i'm not the best english speaker of the world, but, what about the english of his game? And it's not even close to the worst(or should i say the best for comic relief) part of his game.
something i noticed(but it may sound racist/nationalist or discrimination against someone from another nation) is that spanish people have the worst english ever...like is there a problem there with teaching it at school? is the accent? no idea but out of 3 devs who are spanish, i only know one that writes in a decent english without major errors

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Well, for how dumb people are, search for abandoned games (>> 2 years without any notice from dev), look up their Patreon page and then, we could argue more about that topic.

Also worst devs here, from my expierence, are Icstor, Slonique and Gumdrop.

Last, but not least, you can't change people. If they develop a shit game, in your opinion, they develop a shit game. It is their decicion and nothing we do, if they don't want to change, could change that.

Last edited:
Reactions: EJW

Birulei

Oct 12, 2018
something i noticed(but it may sound racist/nationalist or discrimination against someone from another nation) is that spanish people have the worst english ever...like is there a problem there with teaching it at school? is the accent? no idea but out of 3 devs who are spanish, i only know one that writes in a decent english without major errors
I don't think so, i think it's just laziness on his part, the dev of Motherless(i forgot his name, i think it's Mr. Mister) if i'm not wrong, he is argentinian or peruvian, and well, the english of Motherless isn't bad, Beggar should hire someone to translate his game, but apparently he is too greedy for that, someone to fix his bugs(which fits with Symphony of the Night, this guy is the real MVP, the true dev of the Revamp).

Birulei

Oct 12, 2018
Well, for how dumb people are, search for abandoned games (>> 2 years without any notice from dev), look up their Patreon page and then, we could argue more about that topic.

Last, but not least, you can't change people. If they develop a shit game, in your opinion, they develop a shit game. It is their decicion and nothing we do, if they don0t want to change, could change that.
OMG, ICSTOR, to think that we'll never see the end of Milfy City is kind sad.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017

Last, but not least, you can't change people. If they develop a shit game, in your opinion, they develop a shit game. It is their decicion and nothing we do, if they don0t want to change, could change that.
but at least people like Icstor are "good", just scammers... BeggarOfTheNet is simply incompetent or lazy or both

• Angry
Reactions: EJW and KiraJames

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
So, a lazy and incompetent person is worser than a scammer?! I strongly disagree.
i'm not saying that...just different categories of people

like: they know how to scam you, they know how to make good things, their personality just sucks and they choose to "receive" money from people too dumb to understand the trick

Last edited:
Reactions: EJW and Jccurtis

LokiSalmon

Jul 7, 2017
The public version of 1.40 is out:

Changelog: One event for Agatha and one for Mia in the office

After finishing Aria, Jean and Mira's story you can start Cathy's. 2 events for the submission path and 1 for the love path.

My internet is acting up, so uploads are taking a while. Sorry.

Windows full:

- -

Windows update:

- -

MAC full:

- -

MAC update:

- -

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
not sure whats wrong catherine hint says go to her office ...i assume thats main office?theres no tab or circle thing that says office so wtf?

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
My New Neighbors [v1.40] [Rmaximus]

COMPRESSED

SIZE ~ 1.84 GB

PC: - - -

MAC: - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
MyNewNeighbors-1.40
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

no_name_742

Aug 9, 2017
another older woman turned into a 20 year old. i have no problem making them younger (agatha in her default state wouldnt do it for me), but can there be some older woman. i know gilf are not for everyone but there is at least a middle ground

3.70 star(s) 69 Votes