May 28, 2018
Real quick question here, how do I unlock the office? I'm looking at the map at Late Morning, and trying to hover around Marta's home, but not a peep.

ashkar666

Sep 26, 2018
Man..... Why can't we just abandon Jessica and Catherine completely, both those fucking bitches aren't worth the time and fucking them is just gross. They don't deserve to get converted.

Raton

May 9, 2017
hmm im having an issue i just past from 1.15 to 1.40 and my phone say they are all out of content and cant seem to find any trigger for the patch i havent done can someone help?

Like how to trigger Jessica and Aria .

Last edited:
May 28, 2018
The only thi g that could prevent this is if you haven't advanced some of the girls
Well, that's frustrating, every one of them is at that "no more content" or "end of content" stage...Heather's is odd though, I've corrupted her friends, but there's no change to her "time to corrupt the other friends" state.

So. Yeah. That's where I'm at.

Reactions: Raton

MrHatIsHere

Jan 18, 2022
For the Catherine corruption storyline, do the submission and love paths merge later into the same path, presumably when she pulls a gun on Zoe? I went with the submission path because it seemed appropriate for Catherine, and to mix things up, so I figured I should ask about the love route, since the game says the love route might fail?

MrHatIsHere

Jan 18, 2022
I can't tell at all what I'm supposed to be doing.
Make sure to look at the phone. You typically just need to do events with each of the women until the appropriate level of affection (or sometimes submission) is reached. When doing this, it doesn't really matter which events you pick. Once you reach the needed condition, the phone menu typically tells you what to do next, which is generally being at a certain place at a certain time of day.

If you come across a situation where this is not the case, please make sure to list out the specific person and stage of corruption.

RemiliaScarlett

Aug 18, 2018
finally some more girls with body changes (kinda disapointed the archives girl didnt get boobas, they had abs it would have been a killer combo :O)

Reactions: Nightguy1

LuxCat

Aug 7, 2022
Make sure to look at the phone. You typically just need to do events with each of the women until the appropriate level of affection (or sometimes submission) is reached. When doing this, it doesn't really matter which events you pick. Once you reach the needed condition, the phone menu typically tells you what to do next, which is generally being at a certain place at a certain time of day.

If you come across a situation where this is not the case, please make sure to list out the specific person and stage of corruption.
Jessica doesn't appear on phone even though Aria is there

Tsusaku

Oct 6, 2021
Jean is somewhat bugged. When you try to up corruption of Jean the Late morning segment just mixes it with Mira and doesnt up Jeans corruption. Early Afternoon segment doesnt up it as well, only the last one Late Afternoon does up it one point (i am speaking about the first level).

Last edited:
Reactions: JakJakk

LeoManu

Feb 12, 2020
I was extracting the full game from MEGA and a few files got corrupted. Anybody can help me with that, please?

Edit: re-extracted to find the corrupt files
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
(Edited for a 3rd time cuz im a dumbass. Didnt notice that the copied message got clipped in half)

Last edited:

kz7419

Jul 20, 2021
I love this one, and how the developer has kept going past the point of a natural ending. I could gripe that it would be nice to have some kind of buildup and dialogue for Mia between her being a devout virgin and bimbo in the making. But the game doesn't do that. What still frustrates me is that you can't make the text box disappear mid-game: the usual H button doesn't work. Surely there's a quick fix for this? It would improve the gameplay so much.

May 28, 2018
Welp. I'm done with this game. It's actually been fun, but a long line of technical issues I've been quietly dealing with leading up to a missing stage plus having restarted the whole thing thrice over because of some glitch or another dead-ending my playthroughs...yeah, can't deal with this anymore.

3.70 star(s) 69 Votes