Dereck112

Mar 1, 2021
Just to be sure: Do I have the complete character sheet as it is to the actual update or is there someone I'm missing?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Put it in a spoiler tag just in case anyone want to figure it out themselves.

Kadmus

Mar 3, 2018
I was just about to come in here and ask why there was no hints in the phone and saw a comment. Went back, checked. I was suppose to hold the icon for hints... Idk if I should feel stupid or be mad that hints isn't in the characters info as well. Just seemed like the obvious place.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
I was just about to come in here and ask why there was no hints in the phone and saw a comment. Went back, checked. I was suppose to hold the icon for hints... Idk if I should feel stupid or be mad that hints isn't in the characters info as well. Just seemed like the obvious place.
Nope, it's on the dev, he is not a good one...i mean even now, i'm criticizing, complaining and a calling out this game problems, and not ONCE he intervened or try to call me out...

Last edited:

witchking

Oct 4, 2017
some of the girls (martha, camilla, mira, jean, aria, cathy, agatha and mia these were the ones i found) dont even have any hints after a while so idk if there isnt any more or if ther is how to get it

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
some of the girls (martha, camilla, mira, jean, aria, cathy, agatha and mia these were the ones i found) dont even have any hints after a while so idk if there isnt any more or if ther is how to get it
try random stuff, the dev doesn't read feedbacks, he doesn't care so long that he can milk this cow(aka the game itself)

squirrle

Jul 29, 2017
jesus the game feels for a lack of word bloated and sorta slow and painfull (probly cuz its do this 5 times to progress with this task that has likly bugged out) and to many girls that are reliant on you turning another girl first .

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
jesus the game feels for a lack of word bloated and sorta slow and painfull (probly cuz its do this 5 times to progress with this task that has likly bugged out) and to many girls that are reliant on you turning another girl first .
thanks for stating what i'm saying for the last...30 pages XD

Reactions: BanditoMarito

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Came across this error after a spa with ally. Seems to be stuck now.
yeah...the dev doesn't care and won't fix it...noticed how i'm brutally criticizing everything he does and he doesn't react? well it's not because he is a mature person, it's because he doesn't read at all...

rat33

Mar 8, 2022
Alex could I ask in a way of turning her stage stage into a demon I could ask
if i could ask for an answer

3.70 star(s) 69 Votes