IFF01

Sep 8, 2018
I was getting the phone error ,added the fix and now the game wont open. no errors or anything. any Ideas

Craigdon97

May 27, 2022
where exaxcly is the main story events? i just read the changlog and found out, are the mixed with the girl events?

Last edited:
Mar 20, 2018
Which variable do I edit (in the save) to revert Abby to her regular form? I quite liked her 2nd and 3rd forms but the final one is just a bit overkill for me, and I can't find any toggle in any of her dialogue.

Speaking of which, would it be possible (somewhere down the line) to revert any other character back to any other form/outfit if so desired? I have nothing against giant boobs, but I'd like to keep them as they were at the start of the game.

necro-ing your post....

the variable that affects Abby primarily is abby_stage. 4 to 0 for unchanged Abby, 5 to 8 for taller bustier Abby. The flag abby_tf=true (or false) changes upon selecting the choice , which results in going abby_stage=0 to abby_stage=1 or abby_stage=0 to straight to 5. This is reflected on the phone screen, where abby_stage=5 is then displayed as corruption stage 1.

For Cammy it's just cammy_stage 5 or 6 depending on your choice.

For Michelle its michelle_state=1 (no change), 3, for bigger tits, 2 for smaller tits

For Maria, her love route starts from maria_stage=1 while the submission route starts from maria_stage=4

For May, her default route is may_stage=1 (girls like you), 4 for goth, 7 for bimbo

Will edit as I play more characters

Last edited:
Reactions: MisterFluffles

Crevanille

Oct 27, 2021
necro-ing your post....

the variable that affects Abby primarily is abby_stage. 4 to 0 for unchanged Abby, 5 to 8 for taller bustier Abby. The flag abby_tf=true (or false) changes upon selecting the choice , which results in going abby_stage=0 to abby_stage=1 or abby_stage=0 to straight to 5. This is reflected on the phone screen, where abby_stage=5 is then displayed as corruption stage 1.

For cammy it's just cammy_stage 5 or 6 depending on your choice.
Seriously, giant boobs aren't really my thing and something I wish was purely optional.

Jan 14, 2023
where exaxcly is the main story events? i just read the changlog and found out, are the mixed with the girl events?
Having just played through the newest build:

If you get to various stages with the three main families, new characters will appear. e.g. Linn (Rin's older sister) or Arch-Succubus Terrorist leader (other main family, not the Morningstars). Then there will be a number of scenes involving them + the families, usual lay-out (i.e. search all rooms at the different time points during the day). You can usually tell if they are story characters as there's no requirement to grind favor / unlock them, they usually do so purely via story events.

Overall, the update had quite a lot of new stuff if you go poking around for it: it's still very bare-bones though and the policewoman *still* causes huge errors everytime you even look at her.

Seriously, giant boobs aren't really my thing and something I wish was purely optional.
The game's main fetish is "bimbofication" and growth: if it's not your thing, probably best to go looking elsewhere.

Jay05

Mar 30, 2022
Excuse me, i like the game so far, even more after the last update, but Jessica's quest that said "Be at office" don't work. I test it for like 10 in-game days straight and nothing. Hopefully, i can know why, please?

DavidCF

Aug 10, 2020
Excuse me, i like the game so far, even more after the last update, but Jessica's quest that said "Be at office" don't work. I test it for like 10 in-game days straight and nothing. Hopefully, i can know why, please?
Hi,
What Corruption Stage and Affection is she at?
How many numbers under her picture?

Reactions: Jay05

piperflex

Dec 21, 2022
hi i'm locked -.-'
i'm at office and when go to archive Mercy routine starts automatically each time with no changes, also no effects in HR Office and cannot continue with Mia and Agatha story.
please help me

DavidCF

Aug 10, 2020
hi i'm locked -.-'
i'm at office and when go to archive Mercy routine starts automatically each time with no changes, also no effects in HR Office and cannot continue with Mia and Agatha story.
please help me
Hi,
You need to try going back at every time of the day, from Late Morning on.
One of the visits should trigger something.
I went in and checked.
It is from the 3rd to the 6th timeslots that something is supposed to happen but you have to get the affection levels high enough before anything will happen.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: piperflex

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Hi!

turning Cathy into demon goes wrong - phone broken.
ignore button not helps.

update-only 1.55 installed

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
And you installed the patches that are listed in the OP?o_O
not yet. but yet seen and already go download.
BTW i go to this page for deleting my message with error =))

and... i'm good now! thanks! =)

Last edited:

Eliryon

Aug 20, 2020
Anyone knows the decode key for 'phone fix' from MEGA? I can't download the phone fix because of this decode key.

3.70 star(s) 69 Votes