JakJakk

Jul 27, 2022
Anyone knows the decode key for 'phone fix' from MEGA? I can't download the phone fix because of this decode key.
No decode key when I got it from MEGA, so not sure what the your problem is there. Lots of bugs in that phone.rpy though still: bad tips, missing tips, tip not updating to display 'no more content for now', also
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
edit: finished recent playthrough and fixes, uploading new phone file

Last edited:
Reactions: jk1990

JakJakk

Jul 27, 2022
Gallery Mod v1.0 2023-12-23
by JakJakk
Game+Version: My New Neighbors v1.55
  • Adds a scene replay gallery to the main game menu
  • Focus is on non-repeatable character progression events
  • 48 characters, 179 scenes + options/variations in select scenes
  • Option to set your own MC name for scene dialogues
Instructions: Extract both files to the 'game' folder in your MNN 1.55 directory, overwriting the existing screens.rpy file (save a backup first) that adds 'Scenes' to the game menu.

Download:

Screenshots:
ScrSht01.jpg ScrSht02.jpg ScrSht03.jpg ScrSht04.jpg

--Crimson--

Mar 29, 2019
anyone got link to the comment here that shows end results of all bimbo/goth choices swear saw one here but cant find it anymore

JakJakk

Jul 27, 2022
stuck at mercy story. any solution?
I'd need to know the affection/corruption stages of the characters to tell you exactly what you should be doing, but i'd suggest you grab my modded/patched phone file with updated tips on what you should be doing first and see if that helps. There were many places where the tips were not helpful or just plain broken.
updated phone file

Thescorpio

Nov 23, 2021
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 1.55 + IC toggle

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

IMPORTANT Instructions:
1. Download the APK:

Mega
Size 329 MB

2. Install the apk and run it once.

If you are upgrading and you already have the RPA file you can stop here.

3. Download the RPA file:

Mega
Size 1.97 GB

4. Move the RPA file to the game directory on your phone:
Documents/Renpy_Saves/com.estrada777.mynewneighbors/game
The file MUST be named: archive-1.30.rpa

5. Restart the game and enjoy.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

Come find me on Discord:
Hola compañero ya salió la actualización gratuita si puedes ponerlo en Android

JakJakk

Jul 27, 2022
Unable to raise mercy's affection above 1 on v1.60 even tho I have done the requirement stated on phone tip
Alright I took a minute to check through v1.60 and I don't see any new content for Mercy. There is only a single intro scene event for her that was already there in v1.55, and at scene completion her affection is set to exactly 1 and that is the end of her content. At that point if the phone tip is working properly and isn't bugged/broken it was supposed to say "That is it for this update."

Death2k9

Sep 17, 2023
Alright I took a minute to check through v1.60 and I don't see any new content for Mercy. There is only a single intro scene event for her that was already there in v1.55, and at scene completion her affection is set to exactly 1 and that is the end of her content. At that point if the phone tip is working properly and isn't bugged/broken it was supposed to say "That is it for this update."
Thank you, I had a funny feeling that was the case.

Reactions: JakJakk

GameRebel

Mar 29, 2020
Anyone know this?

I have both Grace & Zoe at < C3 A25 and Lucy at C4 A20, and Mary at C2 A25 but cannot trigger the Mary scene in "her room" at "late night" that should instatrigger to level her up to C3.

I noticed after running into this issue that the guide says that all three sisters must be "C3" and I have Lucy at C4. I didn't think it was a requirement, I assumed it meant > or = to C3.

Let me know if there is a way to fix this? Thnx in adv

DeltaDragon

May 6, 2017
Anyone know this?

I have both Grace & Zoe at < C3 A25 and Lucy at C4 A20, and Mary at C2 A25 but cannot trigger the Mary scene in "her room" at "late night" that should instatrigger to level her up to C3.

I noticed after running into this issue that the guide says that all three sisters must be "C3" and I have Lucy at C4. I didn't think it was a requirement, I assumed it meant > or = to C3.

Let me know if there is a way to fix this? Thnx in adv
essentially you are meant to turn lucy first then Zoe and Grace, once all 3 have turned Mary's last events become avalible

Reactions: GameRebel
3.70 star(s) 69 Votes