GameRebel

Mar 29, 2020
okey, basically, you need all 3 girls at C4, then Mary's content is unlocked.
Ok, so the corruption guide is wrong in that all 3 siblings must be C3?

Actually, that makes sense, because I just read the guide and it says that in order for the twins to lvl up to C3, Lucy must be C4...so the three are never C3 at the same time.

JakJakk

Jul 27, 2022
Ok, so the corruption guide is wrong in that all 3 siblings must be C3?

Actually, that makes sense, because I just read the guide and it says that in order for the twins to lvl up to C3, Lucy must be C4...so the three are never C3 at the same time.
The trigger for starting Mary's third love event (sets Mary Corruption stage to 3) requires: Mary's Stage = 2 and Mary's Affection >= 25. At that point the in-game phone tip was supposed to say: "...Needs Grace and Zoe at Max corruption" which means that Grace and Zoe's Corruption stages >= 4.
And as was already commented on Lucy, yes she is first. If you don't you will get stuck at Corruption stage 2 with Zoe/Grace, the tip at that point should say "Finish Lucy's transformation"

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 1.61 + IC toggle

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

IMPORTANT Instructions:

1. Download the APK:
Pixeldrain
Mega
Size 359 MB

2. Install the apk and run it once.

If you are upgrading and you already have the RPA file you can stop here.

3. Download the RPA file:
Pixeldrain
Mega
Size 1.97 GB

4. Move the RPA file to the game directory on your phone:

Documents/Renpy_Saves/com.estrada777.mynewneighbors/game
The file MUST be named: archive-1.30.rpa

5. Restart the game and enjoy.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Buy Me A Coffee OR Patreon or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

Come find me on Discord:
Updated my android port.

mcmng

May 19, 2020
Stumbled upon this game as a recommendation for the BE content, got hooked by the premise instead. I have a question to the dev: is the demonic invasion going to succeed no matter what or is the ntr route going to include a possible victory for humanity as an ending?

Syren1603

Jul 21, 2022
Are there no sex scenes in this game? Whenever it looks like there should be one the next dialogue is the characters acting like they had just done the deed. For example in the intro to the game you have to fuck Cammy or Ally to become a demon, but whichever I click the next scene is me already demonized. Am I missing something or is there just no sex scenes in this game?

Reactions: PrettyPurr

Femed

Dec 30, 2019
Are there no sex scenes in this game? Whenever it looks like there should be one the next dialogue is the characters acting like they had just done the deed. For example in the intro to the game you have to fuck Cammy or Ally to become a demon, but whichever I click the next scene is me already demonized. Am I missing something or is there just no sex scenes in this game?

Download the video fix patch in the op, it should fix it.

and if you're playing it in your phone using Joiplay, you need the fix patch and also go to joiplay settings and uncheck the Hardware acceleration for videos and i think the less update in screen.

Reactions: Syren1603

Slimelover46290

Mar 7, 2023
After finishing Catherine's submission route, I attempted to enter the phone only to get an exception to occur. Reading through it it seems like the issue is that the code for Catherine in the phone uses an if statement that is checking for if her path is sub and less than stage 5, love path and less than stage 6, or fail path == fail with fail not being defined. Anyone know how I can fix this? Also, I attatched the traceback.txt file if analyzing that might help.

Syren1603

Jul 21, 2022
Download the video fix patch in the op, it should fix it.

and if you're playing it in your phone using Joiplay, you need the fix patch and also go to joiplay settings and uncheck the Hardware acceleration for videos and i think the less update in screen.
That seemed to fix it thank you!

JakJakk

Jul 27, 2022
After finishing Catherine's submission route, I attempted to enter the phone only to get an exception to occur. Reading through it it seems like the issue is that the code for Catherine in the phone uses an if statement that is checking for if her path is sub and less than stage 5, love path and less than stage 6, or fail path == fail with fail not being defined. Anyone know how I can fix this? Also, I attatched the traceback.txt file if analyzing that might help.
It mistakenly checked for "fail" in the original v1.55 phone.rpy, so make sure you installed both the phone patch and the video patch linked on the first page. Additionally, I found several other bugs that didn't crash the game but basically broke the tips in the phone, and tried to fix them up when I noticed them. If interested you can find here my V1.55 updated phone file

Reactions: dawlben

Slimelover46290

Mar 7, 2023
It mistakenly checked for "fail" in the original v1.55 phone.rpy, so make sure you installed both the phone patch and the video patch linked on the first page. Additionally, I found several other bugs that didn't crash the game but basically broke the tips in the phone, and tried to fix them up when I noticed them. If interested you can find here my V1.55 updated phone file
Thank you so much!

Reactions: JakJakk

Fuunu

Apr 30, 2023
So it say talk to lily in her room after cammy and ally final. Problem is when I look in the phone there is no hint below the protrait. Also it say go to may house early after noon when lucy is there. Well Lucy shows up and May is there but wont talk.

Last edited:

Fuunu

Apr 30, 2023
both michelle and lilly says finish cammy and ally however I can't as there is nothing below their protraits to say what to do and if they are complete then interacting with lilly in her room does nothign

JakJakk

Jul 27, 2022
both michelle and lilly says finish cammy and ally however I can't as there is nothing below their protraits to say what to do and if they are complete then interacting with lilly in her room does nothign
For anyone having issues always good to make sure you have the "PHONE CRASH FIX (v1.55)" and "VIDEO FIX PATCH (v1.55)" from the first page installed. After that two good options:
1) You can download and try my phone fix, where I patched bugs I came across where the phone tip was blank
2) Post the exact 'Affection' and 'Corruption Stage' listed in the phone profiles of the girls in question, from that I could work out where you are and what's next

Reactions: Fuunu

Fuunu

Apr 30, 2023
For anyone having issues always good to make sure you have the "PHONE CRASH FIX (v1.55)" and "VIDEO FIX PATCH (v1.55)" from the first page installed. After that two good options:
1) You can download and try my phone fix, where I patched bugs I came across where the phone tip was blank
2) Post the exact 'Affection' and 'Corruption Stage' listed in the phone profiles of the girls in question, from that I could work out where you are and what's next
Ok the phone thing worked. So the only thing I have left is May and Rin. It says go to May house when Lucy is there early afternoon. Lucy is never there.\

Last edited:

JakJakk

Jul 27, 2022
Ok the phone thing worked. So the only thing I have left is May and Rin. It says go to May house when Lucy is there early afternoon. Lucy is never there.\
From that msg May is at Corruption stage 0. If time of day is "Early afternoon" and you are at May's home at the bottom should be 2 bubbles: 1) Living Room and 2) May's Room, and if you go to her room with affection less than 5 it should be May and Lucy there together and you can interact (choose "Talk to May and Lucy" to raise May's affection). To trigger May's event you need to have her affection 5 or greater and go to her room again at this "Early afternoon" time.

Reactions: Fuunu

stevejerks

Aug 7, 2018
I'm getting an insanely long error when I try and do pretty much anything outside of a cutscene with Brittney at the store. I have no idea what's going on. Downloaded both bugfix patches, and did a fresh reinstall, but still nothing changed. Does anyone know what I could do to fix this?

3.70 star(s) 69 Votes