JakJakk

Jul 27, 2022
I'm getting an insanely long error when I try and do pretty much anything outside of a cutscene with Brittney at the store. I have no idea what's going on. Downloaded both bugfix patches, and did a fresh reinstall, but still nothing changed. Does anyone know what I could do to fix this?
A lot of msgs for an imagebutton error. Often with these it's a path/missing image issue, and it will tell you the expected path and name of the image it couldn't find. However your specific error is more like the imagebutton was declared but not assigned an actual image.
That said I haven't seen anyone have this problem except when trying to load old saves. So I recommend to start a new game and try it out, or download one of the saves that's been shared more recently and see if the problem still exists.

Reactions: stevejerks

Cal_z

Aug 19, 2021
Is there anyway to get the rape tag added on, just ran into that in the main story and it was a little jarring since I cant find it mentioned anywhere.

JakJakk

Jul 27, 2022
Is there anyway to get the rape tag added on, just ran into that in the main story and it was a little jarring since I cant find it mentioned anywhere.
This is not a "rape" game, it doesn't feature "rape" content nor have "rape" themes. Just went back and searched again, and at no point in the dialogue does anyone claim to have been raped. To the contrary, you see the characters referring to sex/relationships saying things like:
  • "Wait is that an actual no, because I'm not going to force you to do anything you don't want."
  • "But I don't want to force it..."
  • "I'm not going to rape you you know."
  • "You would only be taking advantage of me if you forced me to do this… But of course I did it of my own volition, so this was not exploitative either."
  • "No buts, I can't force you but I find it unfair you won't give me a chance."
  • "No offense but you are full of bullshit! I'm not a little kid and you did not force me to do anything."
There is some optional blackmail content
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: dawlben

JakJakk

Jul 27, 2022
I didn't say it was a rape game, but
What was stated just isn't true. 'The cop' Valerie isn't 'held down' at any point by anyone. Not getting explicit written/verbal consent shouldn't warrant a rape tag for a corruption game like this without any violence/force.

Reactions: dawlben

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
What was stated just isn't true. 'The cop' Valerie isn't 'held down' at any point by anyone. Not getting explicit written/verbal consent shouldn't warrant a rape tag for a corruption game like this without any violence/force.
Real world talk, she gives either a blowie or handie at gun point, iirc. At that point it's a nonconsensual coercive relationship... all future interactions would definitely be judged to be at least under the implied threat of violence.

Disregard all the above, thought I was in the thread for a different game with a Cop LI.

*wanders off soberly*

Last edited:
Reactions: JakJakk

DemiGodShadow

Jul 30, 2022
I don't see how NTR would even work in this game, the vast majority of the girls we convert are soul bound to us. They wouldn't want to cheat on us with another guy.

We're a royal incubus, with powers far greater, supposedly, than any other line of incubi or succubi, so I don't see how a commoner would be able to steal our girls.

All that said, if NTR ever does get added to the game, I hope it's completely optional and avoidable. My girls are mine, especially the family.
They are going to go after your family if you dont side with them. they will be the ones turning your family, Lucy's kid morningstar jr more than likely from the looks of it.

Cal_z

Aug 19, 2021
"I'm sorry we are doing this but it's an emergency" is 100% rape my dude. Women don't need to be crying and flailing to be raped and yet again this sticks out like a sore thumb when everything else up to this point went to a lot of trouble to get a ton of concent and show the women instigating sex on their terms with the MC. It is not to much to ask for proper tagging for something like dubious concent/rape content considering the statistics of people who have had that happen to them or a loved one.

JakJakk

Jul 27, 2022
...considering the statistics of people who have had that happen to them or a loved one.
Is that supposed to distract from your lie about Val getting physically held down while being forcibly raped? Because none of that happened, again it's just not that kind of game. MC was sorry because he usually makes the process more romantic, not 'go go demon magic make girl horny so she wants to have sex in front of everyone and transform'. She confirms it later mentioning MC owes her a favor because it wasn't as much of a "romantic transformation" as the other girls in the harem got.
It's 100% on you and not the mods to add irrelevant tags because you choose to ignore all context, story, and plot elements.

Saia Amako

Oct 27, 2020
I don't know why but after completing the prologue/intro and after the menu ui has been explained, the room navigation is not there, and if I try to swipe up, it doesn't work tho sometimes it does comes up but when I let of my fingers, it does down. Can anyone tell me what to do?

Cal_z

Aug 19, 2021
Is that supposed to distract from your lie about Val getting physically held down while being forcibly raped? Because none of that happened, again it's just not that kind of game. MC was sorry because he usually makes the process more romantic, not 'go go demon magic make girl horny so she wants to have sex in front of everyone and transform'. She confirms it later mentioning MC owes her a favor because it wasn't as much of a "romantic transformation" as the other girls in the harem got.
It's 100% on you and not the mods to add irrelevant tags because you choose to ignore all context, story, and plot elements.

My dude she is being held down and raped. Cherry pick what I said all you want, her not flailing and crying doesn't make it consensual. And saying "Its fine she enjoyed it" after the fact doesn't mean she gave consent either. That woman is restrained and penetrated without approval thus it being rape. It's also very weird how upset you are that I am asking for it to be tagged, I don't care if it stays in I've played and enjoyed games with that tag before, but the tag applies and should be put on.

3.70 star(s) 69 Votes