Bobbycanfly

Sep 8, 2021
Keep holding out because of the small updates. Next thing you know it's the 7th one since you downloaded the game last.

lol

Xythurr

Oct 29, 2017
Hey guys game looks interesting but is any of the body mod stuff optional? Don't really want to forced into turning girls tits into giant inhuman watermelons if I can avoid it.

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hi all my compressed unofficial Android port of My New Neighbours v1.65
Incest patch added.
Added toggle for nav buttons, if you find somewhere they are not working let me know.
Usual gestures, save name/delete, seethru textbox, resizeable game and dialogue text.
Scrollable textbox - no more text off the bottom of your screen
Alternative persistent saves/log location
**Special Instructions:**

Install apk.
Grant storage permissions on first run!
On first run you will get a prompt to copy the archive.rpa file to documents/Wills747/mynew.neighbors/game folder.
(game will quit now)
Copy the archive.rpa file to the directory indicated in game.
Restart the game.
Keep in mind if your default install location is an actual SD card and slow speed this may slow the launch.
Also, keep archive.rpa. I'll use it for future updates to minimise the apk size.

archive.rpa (2GB, 0-->1.50):
Mega

Apk v1.65 (358Mb)
Updated my Android port to v1.65

Last edited:

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
Hey guys game looks interesting but is any of the body mod stuff optional? Don't really want to forced into turning girls tits into giant inhuman watermelons if I can avoid it.
In some cases yes, in others no choice at all but the warning the majority WILL be about body expansion given transformation is literally the main theme of the game.

Some you can actively choose NOT to Breast Expand including youngest sisters BFF, your own BFF and the youngest Succubus neighbour.
Some smaller breasted characters you cannot BE even if you wanted to including the maid, one of your aunts, your teachers GF and one of your cousins friends.
Some you can actually even SHRINK breast wise if you so decide including your old teacher and the cheerleaders mom.

Reactions: Xythurr

LeRoy2299

Feb 23, 2022
seems like I completed Cathy's story and there is no hints on her avatar. But Mercy's hint still says to finish Cathy's story. Is it a bug or I have to do something else? In the office events are the same - her with mc or with his sisters

Also there is no any hint on some girls too

And how many girls are there at all? I have 51 avatars

Last edited:

Xythurr

Oct 29, 2017
In some cases yes, in others no choice at all but the warning the majority WILL be about body expansion given transformation is literally the main theme of the game.

Some you can actively choose NOT to Breast Expand including youngest sisters BFF, your own BFF and the youngest Succubus neighbour.
Some smaller breasted characters you cannot BE even if you wanted to including the maid, one of your aunts, your teachers GF and one of your cousins friends.
Some you can actually even SHRINK breast wise if you so decide including your old teacher and the cheerleaders mom.
OK thanks.

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
seems like I completed Cathy's story and there is no hints on her avatar. But Mercy's hint still says to finish Cathy's story. Is it a bug or I have to do something else? In the office events are the same - her with mc or with his sisters

Also there is no any hint on some girls too

And how many girls are there at all? I have 51 avatars
Has Cathy been fully transformed? As in had her demon form shown after a sex scene? Mercy for me was simply visit her at the reception to build up relationship till continue her story till you end up following her to that bar location you can visit at night.

As for total number of characters i do not know off hand. There is i can tell you a full first page and a button prompt at the bottom where there is three or four four other characters also listed all of whom have content with exception of the two gym girls and the two church girls who have been long there but never developed to be love interests at least so far.

Peri3481

Aug 23, 2023
Has anyone worked out how to trigger the '1 very important main story event' listed for 1.60? (this isn't a cue for a rant about how the dev doesn't communicate with anyone). Thanks!

Anaktorness

Apr 4, 2023
I read in a post from the dev himself mentioning that he will restore the original incest dialogue once it is completed. Well, it seems to me that he tricked us or will this game have even more content:unsure:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
MyNewNeighbors-1.65
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

sergerserj

Jul 2, 2021
Just try this game.... Well, this game had most dumbest, unlogical, unrealistic, uninteresting and disappointing plot I ever saw... Visual part below average (bugged animations, for example). Sandbox without hints and with useless grind. And all of it, it's boring as hell.
Hm, I don't even know how to improve this game...

Reactions: AJBit

RemiliaScarlett

Aug 18, 2018
every time I go to the archives I get an event with mercy (stage 0 in appearance even if I progressed) and it sets her affinity to 1. this also doesn't advance time

PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
How is the full game download 9GB? Does the dev not know about webp files? This game hasn't been out long enough, nor is there enough content worth 9GB of information. Maybe if the game had been out for 10 years and had 100's of hours of gameplay then yes. But it hasn't been out THAT long to justify the download size.

Converting / saving the files as webp would probably cut the overall file size to at least half. Maybe even more than that.

Greasemonkey84

Jul 8, 2017
I agree with the file size being to big.
This is getting absurdly big in data cansumption compared to the contents af the game.
I like the game a lot, but it desperately needs a filesize diet.
I know it will probably be a big job at fisrt, but it will be worth it.

3.70 star(s) 69 Votes