Kuroyuki28

May 1, 2021
Alright, so when you get to the event with Ally that procs when you leave the house, I can't remember if it was late night or early night, but if you proc it at those times, you basically break the game after the event ends. None of the rooms work, and while you can move around, some things don't change, and you can't do anything to pass time. I have a save file for it, feel free to message me for it, or any logs you might need.

Vitklim

Feb 22, 2018
Alright, so when you get to the event with Ally that procs when you leave the house, I can't remember if it was late night or early night, but if you proc it at those times, you basically break the game after the event ends. None of the rooms work, and while you can move around, some things don't change, and you can't do anything to pass time. I have a save file for it, feel free to message me for it, or any logs you might need.
Yep, ran into that one as well, it's at late night, and because it advances the game time to an unknown value, it breaks the game. Easily repeatable, so probably no need for logs/saves.

Kuroyuki28

May 1, 2021
Yep, ran into that one as well, it's at late night, and because it advances the game time to an unknown value, it breaks the game. Easily repeatable, so probably no need for logs/saves.
That would explain why the areas that don't change based on game time work fine, just without any interactions or characters, while other areas that change based on time just showed the map.

Sojtus

Nov 8, 2019
So, on the first page, there was a talk about future plans for letting the player choose what lvl of physical change the characters will go through. Is that still a thing?

Because, to be honest, while i like the game, at least 75% of the "power-ups" turn to me atractive characters to less and less atractive ones. I mean, if you need more than one hand to count what position in alphabet the tits are, you might have gone too far. (Hell for some of them even counting on two hands wouldn´t be enough. :D)

I get that it is pretty good and fun indicator of how close they are to turning. But maybe it could be a thing after they have been turned? As shown during the pool party, they do have the ability to do so. (Well, in lore at least.)

Or is that simply something that is technically too hard/impossible to program at this point / for so many characters?

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
So, on the first page, there was a talk about future plans for letting the player choose what lvl of physical change the characters will go through. Is that still a thing?

Because, to be honest, while i like the game, at least 75% of the "power-ups" turn to me atractive characters to less and less atractive ones. I mean, if you need more than one hand to count what position in alphabet the tits are, you might have gone too far. (Hell for some of them even counting on two hands wouldn´t be enough. :D)

I get that it is pretty good and fun indicator of how close they are to turning. But maybe it could be a thing after they have been turned? As shown during the pool party, they do have the ability to do so. (Well, in lore at least.)

Or is that simply something that is technically too hard/impossible to program at this point / for so many characters?
For the family there is only one option, huge or very large breasts. That makes me have no interest in their sex scenes (I have skipped all mandatory scenes, and have avoided all of the non-mandatory scenes). Then there is variety: for example, with Camie, Abby, May, Rin... you can choose (I've decided to keep the original size for all of them, so I've seen all the scenes they have, the mandatory ones and the ones that don't). Others, like Abby's mother, only include the option of huge breasts.

I would prefer to be able to choose with all the LIs, but maybe it's too complex or it's a lot of work.

Leafkiller

Sep 13, 2018
I'm guessing in the Changelog there is a mistake. It has 2 entries for v0.9
"v0.9
Rin and Hina in three different paths
Bug fixes "

It appears we are up to v0.95. I'm guessing just need to change the changelog.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
You can't choose for now, but I do intend to allow the player to turn them back in the future. Also, it's only the girls in the banner (Zoe, Lucy, Mary and Grace) that go through this, all others will continue mostly the same for story/lore of the world reasons.
Is there an intention to resume this? Personally, I would rather have the opportunity to leave all LIs in their initial version. (It's nice that Lucy can do it in a sex scene and it's the only non-mandatory scene of her I've ever seen, but it's a bit disappointing that it's only then)

I like the game, but actually right now, if I had to choose to see an ending between the different families, I'm clear that it would be with May and Rin (I like Abby, but her mother not at all, she is another LI of which I have only "seen" the mandatory scenes). I'm not attracted to any LI from the MC's family. Possibly the one that attracts me the most is Lucy (more than the others for sure), and I flatly refuse to convert Chloe, I will only do it if it's absolutely and completely necessary (and not with enthusiasm, really), or if I have the opportunity to don't modify her breast (I like her how she's now).

Reactions: Sojtus

Hentai058

Mar 14, 2021
So, I have a bug where when you chose to give Cammy bigger breasts, she maintains her flat figure in her card in the phone menu as well as in certain random scenes (and in other scenes she does have the bigger breasts). Does that also happens to you?

Also, the game crashes when I click on lizard girl's phone card.

Sep 5, 2020
So, I have a bug where when you chose to give Cammy bigger breasts, she maintains her flat figure in her card in the phone menu as well as in certain random scenes (and in other scenes she does have the bigger breasts). Does that also happens to you?

Also, the game crashes when I click on lizard girl's phone card.
yes it has happen to me also i litterally went through the whole game and didnt save the minute i was looking around the phone menu on card not even the lizard one since there no content and i crashed great game tho hoping for new and more content soon even if it is once a month.

RadtheMan

Aug 5, 2019
Well, this was quite fun! As a lover of big tits, and tit expansion in general, this ticked a lot of boxes; I also like how many families seem to have come together into one giant incest-harem fuckfest. Definitely look forward to future updates.

Limited20

Aug 4, 2020
Looking good. Im here for the busty ladies <3

I saw some comments on the corruption system, but didnt get it.
If we corrupt the girls do they change appearance ? Will they grow bigger tits and ass ? Will dthey dress more slutty ? I sure hopes so <3

mdmnsjs1

Nov 21, 2018
so what are you suppose to do with rin and may this episode? theres no description when you hover above them and also who is hina? thanks for any help in advance heres my save

3.70 star(s) 69 Votes