Jin56

Sep 1, 2018
so what are you suppose to do with rin and may this episode? theres no description when you hover above them and also who is hina? thanks for any help in advance heres my save
If the guide for Rin doesn't appear when you hover over her icon you need to download the phone patch.

Rakja

Jul 14, 2018
Maybe around de 17/09, the new version (1.0) was published in patreon on the 03/09 and the public release happens around 2 weeks after the patreon release. On other note, some knows the changelog of the version 1.0?

PhoenixFireeye

Nov 2, 2017
Anyone else having problems opening the game? I click on the game exe file, I see it show up in my task manager and then it immediately closes. Anyone know what is causing this?

Edit: I'm going to download the full game instead of just the update. Maybe the problem is in the update patch.

Last edited:

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
Anyone else having problems opening the game? I click on the game exe file, I see it show up in my task manager and then it immediately closes. Anyone know what is causing this?

Edit: I'm going to download the full game instead of just the update. Maybe the problem is in the update patch.
Usually when that happens to me, I go in and change the render settings and it works afterwards.
Hold down Shift key and start the game, change the Render settings to Angle2 at the upper left, Quit and restart.
Hope it works for you.

RemiliaScarlett

Aug 18, 2018
BTW does anyone have recomendations for similar games (with corruption + transformation, like BE or full demon (or at least a severe change in wardrobe and how the character acts))

Reactions: Rakja

PhoenixFireeye

Nov 2, 2017

The problem was the update patch. Downloaded the full game and had no problem opening the game.

PhoenixFireeye

Nov 2, 2017
For some reason, the UI doesn't disappear during scenes sometimes, and it then stacks when you move to a different location.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Going into your phone fixes the overlap.

3.70 star(s) 69 Votes