Greasemonkey84

Jul 8, 2017
I really love the game.
It's one of my favorite games to date. The only thing i dislike about it, is the size it has become. Keep up the amazing work, and hopefully you will be able to downsize the file in the nearby future without losing quality (too much).

Reactions: Rakja

sam732

Nov 5, 2019
hy anyone who have patreon access to the game can u tell me what are the changelogs for the new 1.0 update?

TheGuruMage

Jun 13, 2020
Pretty decent story game, best reason for grandma being a romance target without it being gross that I've seen so far, but... Any plans for implementing an alternate path or set of replacement renders for people who find breast sizes bigger than triple D's a major turn off?

I mean, your typical double D's are often more gross than attractive to me, and most of the women in the game have such giant "funbags" that it's hard to get turned on at all while looking at them.

I get that a lot of people like the giant fatsacks that are so big you could use them as safety floatation devices, but from what I've seen, more and more people have seen more than enough of those types of oversized boobs.

Last edited:

Jin56

Sep 1, 2018
so.......um i guess its mary update? right?
Nope moving to Mitchel, the blue hair store clerk, MC former teacher. the dev has talked about this one being a fairly large update since it will have have with 3 breast sizes, her rival, and a whole strip club that they had to build with some side girls. The sneak peek on patreon is of the strippers we'll see in game. I can see Mary being involved but the dev hasn't said anything about her in the discord.

Jabami Yumeko

Apr 18, 2020
Nope moving to Mitchel, the blue hair store clerk, MC former teacher. the dev has talked about this one being a fairly large update since it will have have with 3 breast sizes, her rival, and a whole strip club that they had to build with some side girls. The sneak peek on patreon is of the strippers we'll see in game. I can see Mary being involved but the dev hasn't said anything about her in the discord.
U join in discord can u share?

3.70 star(s) 69 Votes