ShiroObake

Mar 30, 2020
hello folkes, somehow i corrupted my game with mac files. everything is gone. does anyone have a save at the end of chapter 8?
dont know what happend or how, so please dont ask.

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
Ok dont get me wrong because I really do like this game.

However just a couple of points especially with the new update.
I apologies for only quoting parts.
I just happen to disagree on them.

Only explanation I can think of, and I think Cookie seems to have the same conclusion, is the MC doesn't have all his memories yet so he's running on half remembering who he is and who certain people are, the fact he has a huge harem and he's a young horny guy and hasn't got any self control yet.

He's got the knowledge that he loves these women but being a young guy he's following his penis more than his brain.

It seems like we're waiting for him to fully regain his memories before he'll be the badass that uses his head over his dick.
So whats the Red queens issue then because she is neither young missing memories or has a dick.
And yet upon finding out where they hold Duna she thinks I must tell the MC then thinks what the hell lets fuck all day long whats another day really matter.
So I dont think him getting his full memorry will make any diference what so ever In the way he behaves.

And he may love them but i'm not sure he is in love with them not only is he's not jelous when it comes to them but he's dosen't really to care what has or may of happened to them at best he's lukewarm emotionally towards them at worse he's apathetic about them.

Demi being kidnapped isn't the problem, Demi being fucked by futa demon isn't the problem, it taking the MC around 7 months to find her is the problem.
Actually it all sort of is she's the second kidnaping out of three for people he cares for its kinda an issue and a disturbing pattern.
Demi being fucked by futa demon isn't the problem Demi being fucked by futa demon for around 7 months is a little more of a problem.
But I totally agree It taking the MC around 7 months to find her is the problem especially when there clues to where she might be unless the Dev removed the fight Aunty had on the roof and the enemy she killed telling her pretty much where to look.

Now Im not having a go at Avaron its just im to lazy to look back at other posts that mention the same points so sorry about that Avaron.

But the main thing I think that is complete Bullshit this update and I admit i'm no expert but the Idea that a Brainwashed and or MindBroken Rape victem of about 7 months could suddenly return to normal in the space of 5 minutes from hearing her son and seeing the life and death fight with her Capter and then yelling at him to Stop and that he mustn't kill her.
Then proclaiming that she loves her Capters and he is to instead protect them.
And to cap that shit off he just says ok mom and do's exactly what she tells him.

Lets face it Im not a fan of the no choice Anal and the script and actions of the MC and others are often total Bullshit.

And yet I still like this game.

Just Sayin.

Last edited:

TM REDUX

Dec 14, 2021
Mate, you might wanna research the things you just claimed a bit more.
Sacking of cities happened, but was extremely rare to actually destroy a city (if you aren't a Mongol, that is).
Kings and Princes being ransomed had little to do with war and a lot to do with legality, but I have no intention of writing 50 page essay why the it was that way and why it was so common for medieval Europe.

Cutting the fingers of English Longbowmen? Probably a complete myth, started by a 3 hand account of a supposed speech Henry V gave to his troops:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The blinding of 1500 thousand Bulgarian troops by Basil II (actually 15 000, 14 000 or 8 000, depending on the source) is about as well attested and done after he lost the battle of Strumitsa, where his army got eradicated and left hi with his personal guard deep in enemy territory. Samuild didn't die after seeing them (he ruled for a while after the battle - how long, we don't know, because there are no sources about it), but the Bulgarian Empire was actually turning the tide, with his son (Gavril Radomir) actually reaching Constantinople itself in his campaign. Thing is he got betrayed and killed and the following period of instability doomed the Bulgarian Empire.
By the way, nobody is certain if the blinding even happened. It's a popular myth here, even taught at schools but in reality, we have no idea about it.
Using the Byzantines and Bulgarians as an example of "scorched earth" approach to warfare is probably the most ironic thing I've ever seen, considering those two probably hold the record of any two rivaling powers on deflecting nobles and deposed rulers since the time of the establishment of the Bulgarian state. Oh, and some of the most extensive prisoner exchange and ransom records from the medieval period.

So, please, next time, at least cite the Mongols or something, they were such a ruthless bastards as you wish history was filled with. Oh, and read a little more books on the subject. Наздраве!
LOL the whole point of what i said is that the majority of human history, captured soldiers were executed UNLESS crippling was used instead LMAO, even if those specific instances were "fabricated" after the fact by people the point still stands that the best way to deal with enemies is just kill them off, unless you want to do worse, you missed the whole premise that letting people off scot free just invites you to get stabbed in the back lol, also his son dying stopped the campaign? wow seems to prove my point even further that you killing them stops the problem... shocker, i mean if you want the mongol example go for it, they did a good job eradicating their enemies I guess.

Last edited:
Reactions: mrttao

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Great long update. I only missed some kink (watersports etc) but otherwise it was full of content. I did want the mc to kill mother superior and her sister but glad demi's prison lover was rescued. Can't have everything

• Thinking Face
Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

Norman Knight

Jul 6, 2018
So, I finally played this update

That was meh, not great, no as bad as the previous ones, just meh

First thing firsts, HOLY SHIT, so much fucking in this update, at any place, at any time, between people who don't even know each other, this was the most sex filled update so far, a shame that 70% of that was lesbian scenes, not really a fan of those, especially when I'm playing as a male MC, but hey, there was fucking :cautious:

Now for the actual plot, the MC is finally being proactive in the rescue of his missing loved one, GOOD, really fucking good, about time he remembered the endless love he supposedly had for her, there was action, fighting, even signs that the MC can be a leader, GOOD.

But then things took a wrong turn (again), why would you leave the futa demons alive???? , they kidnaped, imprisoned, raped/seduced/mind break your LI, used her like their personal fuck toy, during the confrontation the mother superior even says "UNHAND MY PROPERTY" like the MC was touching her favorite doll, and despite all of this, the clearly mentally damaged Demi tells the MC to not hurt them, AND HE LETS THEM LEAVE, what the fuck dude, so much for caring about her, and not only that, one of the demons even comes to the castle, you are literally hosting one of the people that mentally and sexually abused your LI :FacePalm:

Then it comes the resolution of this long train wreck, Demi recovers her memories and somehow regains her sanity, now, I'm not going to say that it makes sense or not, it's magic, who knows how that works, but it feels like a cheap way to get out if the mess the dev created:

"Demi is back, now we can move one from this plot line"

"But Demi is still mentally broken from the whole deal"

"Ah yes, get her memories back, that will fix everything"

"But what about............."

"That will be all, print the script"

I'm glad that we can finally move on from that mess, but the resolution felt too rushed and convenient to me.

At the very least we are getting more insight on other characters like the Red Queen(I love that girl)

But right now I'm 90% sure that the younger sister will be the next kidnap and rape victim, likely at the hands of the P.E teacher.

Last edited:

TM REDUX

Dec 14, 2021
So, I finally played this update

That was meh, not great, no as bad as the previous ones, just meh

First thing firsts, HOLY SHIT, so much fucking in this update, at any place, at any time, between people who don't even know each other, this was the most sex filled update so far, a shame that 70% of that was lesbian scenes, not really a fan of those, especially when I'm playing as a male MC, but hey, there was fucking :cautious:

Now for the actual plot, the MC is finally being proactive in the rescue of his missing loved one, GOOD, really fucking good, about time he remembered the endless love he supposedly had for her, there was action, fighting, even signs that the MC can be a leader, GOOD.

But then things took a wrong turn (again), why would you leave the fate demons alive???? , they kidnaped, imprisoned, raped/seduced/mind break your LI, used her like their personal fuck toy, during the confrontation the mother superior even says "UNHAND MY PROPERTY" like the MC was touching her favorite doll, and despite all of this, the clearly mentally damaged Demi tells the MC to not hurt them, AND HE LETS THEM LEAVE, what the fuck dude, so much for caring about her, and not only that, one of the demons even comes to the castle, you are literally hosting one of the people that mentally and sexually abused your LI :FacePalm:

Then it comes the resolution of this long train wreck, Demi recovers her memories and somehow regains her sanity, now, I'm not going to say that it makes sense or not, it's magic, who knows how that works, but it feels like a cheap way to get out if the mess the dev created:

"Demi is back, now we can move one from this plot line"

"But Demi is still mentally broken from the whole deal"

"Ah yes, get her memories back, that will fix everything"

"But what about............."

"That will be all, print the script"

I'm glad that we can finally move on from that mess, but the resolution felt too rushed and convenient to me.

At the very least we are getting more insight on other characters like the Red Queen(I love that girl)

But right now I'm 90% sure that the younger sister will be the next kidnap and rape victim, likely at the hands of the P.E teacher.
Yeah, Deus ex machina is the writers best friend... Also I would find it funny if after the lil sister gets kidnapped, once you get her back and "win the game" the post credit scene will be the red queen being kidnapped and raped, and getting pregnant from a random dude on the street XD. We must continue the trend

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Spfjolietjake

R3n364d0

Oct 31, 2019
Cambios:
La familia ensamblada ahora son parientes consanguíneos y ciertas partes se han reescrito o eliminado para adaptarse a esto.
Ahora puede cambiar el nombre del MC.

Por favor, no publiques fallas encontradas en este hilo, por favor envíame un mensaje privado.

Para instalar, extrae el archivo zip a la carpeta principal del juego sobrescribiendo cualquier archivo existente.

Tenga en cuenta que puede ser necesario iniciar un nuevo juego.

09/04/21: lanzamiento del parche 8.0a: el número de versión cambió para que coincida más con la versión del juego.
22/01/22 - Parche 9.0a en prueba. También realicé algunos cambios que no podrán hacer que las actualizaciones futuras sean más rápidas y los pensamientos ahora tienen un color diferente para resaltar el texto no hablado.

Para los gilipollas impacientes entre ustedes (si me enviaron un mensaje privado pidiendo el archivo mientras todavía estaba trabajando en él, ¡este es usted!): hay más de 30,000 líneas de código que tengo que revisar en cada actualización (para de 9.0a) por lo que me lleva bastante tiempo actualizar este parche.

Gracias a
FaceCrap por parte del trabajo que ha contribuido a este parche.
[/CITA]
Hola, pero donde se encuentra
Cambios:
La familia ensamblada ahora son parientes consanguíneos y ciertas partes se han reescrito o eliminado para adaptarse a esto.
Ahora puede cambiar el nombre del MC.

Por favor, no publiques fallas encontradas en este hilo, por favor envíame un mensaje privado.

Para instalar, extrae el archivo zip a la carpeta principal del juego sobrescribiendo cualquier archivo existente.

Tenga en cuenta que puede ser necesario iniciar un nuevo juego.

09/04/21: lanzamiento del parche 8.0a: el número de versión cambió para que coincida más con la versión del juego.
22/01/22 - Parche 9.0a en prueba. También realicé algunos cambios que deberían hacer que las actualizaciones futuras sean más rápidas y los pensamientos ahora tienen un color diferente para resaltar el texto no hablado.

Para los gilipollas impacientes entre ustedes (si me enviaron un mensaje privado pidiendo el archivo mientras todavía estaba trabajando en él, ¡este es usted!): hay más de 30,000 líneas de código que tengo que revisar en cada actualización (para de 9.0a) por lo que me lleva bastante tiempo actualizar este parche.

Gracias a
FaceCrap por parte del trabajo que ha contribuido a este parche.
[/CITAen primer lugar gracias por el trabajo. Pero donde esta el parche es que no lo veo o me redirecciona mal

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
when going whit 1 off girls to the clothing store i got in a loop close to the end of chapter 8
is that normal

2.10 star(s) 37 Votes