Porthas

Feb 26, 2021
If it's listed, it's there.
To be fair, this isn't always the case. The tags leave no room for nuance and this is why I've seen more than one dev further elaborate on them. Many of them are "avoidable" or "circumstantial". Plus the NTR tag on this site leaves a LOT to be desired. For example: Technically there's more than one form of NTR (netorare, netori, netorase) - one form of NTR I don't mind and there's another I'll pass on.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
To be fair, this isn't always the case. The tags leave no room for nuance and this is why I've seen more than one dev further elaborate on them. Many of them are "avoidable" or "circumstantial". Plus the NTR tag on this site leaves a LOT to be desired. For example: Technically there's more than one form of NTR (netorare, netori, netorase) - one form of NTR I don't mind and there's another I'll pass on.
I'm not saying this will fix issues you have with the tagging system here, but for clarification on how each is being used, there's a list of tags to give everyone a better idea: https://f95zone.to/threads/tags-rules-and-list-updated-2019-03-24.10394/

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
To clear up the tags, they are all in the game.

The easily missed one if beastiality.

To see the beast content when given a choice between contacting Cherri or Lori, pick Lori. When you meet her you will also meet her mother, Lana. Lana is the one that has the beast content.

After a couple of chapters you will be given a second option of contacting Lori, Cherri or Lana. Lana is the obvious choice for beast content.

You will go to her show where she gets intimate with a dog. Later on you will buy her a horse that gets himself some.

As for the 2 girls. Lori is extreme BDSM. She gets tied up and whipped till she bleeds, there is no option to do it lightly, it happens auto when you pick to see her.

You will also meet Lori's sister who is into urination and you get to piss in her mouth.

If you want a more vanilla experience with your optional content then Cherri is the more romantic choice. You meet her mother and they are very, very close.

Rape is unavoidable as is NTR. However it is only sexual NTR the women do not leave the MC and he does rescue them .... eventually.

There is also a lot of monster girl stuff and more than a few lesbian moments. Some of those lesbian moments happen without the MC being present.

tl;dr if you want bdsm and beast content you need to follow Lori's side content. For vanilla follow Cherri's. If you seriously hate the thought of LI's being fucked by other people then there may be scenes that put you off, they are unavoidable but do get resolved. If you absolutely hate LI's having sex without the MC being present then there are scenes that will put you off.

To give a quick list, Karen and Parthena both already have girlfriends. You will join in with them and also start something with their girlfriends with one of them, Xanthe, being an old lover of the MC's. His mother and aunt have a sexual relationship and do fuck on occasion with both of them also having sex with other women. His aunt is a succubus and does get her tongue in quite a bit of pussy.

There are also a couple of options of sharing your girls with others. Most sharing is done with other girls however there is a chance to let Xanthe fuck one of the MC's demon buddies. That scene is optional as in you can stop her doing it.

There is also optional futa content. When you meet her character you get the option to let her join in or just watch you fuck another girl.

Some content is optional but both Karen and Demi being kidnapped and raped happens as part of the story and can't be skipped.

Ok, I'm officially lost.

Why is my Version 9.0 game ending at chapter 8??

View attachment 1608243
If you use the incest patch it hasn't been updated and stops at chapter 8.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Ok, I'm officially lost.

Why is my Version 9.0 game ending at chapter 8??

View attachment 1608243
I would assume one of a couple of things is happening. Either you got a copy of the Chapter 8 release game that was mislabeled as being Chapter 9's release, or you saved on this very screen. If you roll back a few times and then click (not roll forward) to continue on, do you get a different button on the screen here? Mine only says "Chapter 8" on this screen right now.

ben akeba

May 9, 2018
The Star Wars mention was only about the scene-cut style, where you jump from one set of characters to another and then again to another, often all happening at the same time. For instance, in The Empire Strikes Back, you jump from Luke on Dagobah to Cloud City. Here, though, the transitions are not only different locations but also different dimensions. There also are scene transitions that are similar, like periscope transitions (where a small circle grows until it becomes the new scene). That's all I meant by that. I was not saying this game is like Star Wars in any other way.

So a part of the plot — remembering past lives and being saved from a bad situation — means that the game can't have a larger overall plot? The latest discussion has been about what happened to some characters in the game recently (i.e., the last 3 chapters), but that's not the primary plot of the game. It was a longer sub-plot, but it's not the main plot.
i still don't get why you spoke of star wars as it have no relation to my question or the technique, it's a good movie, everyone saw it as a child but it has no relation with my question

yeah part of the foundation of the story is exactly the same and at least one of the two complicated event is solved the exact same way ...

not sure you thought about the initial question or a way to anwser it without protecting the game from a bad guy ... it would help a lot if you took the point of you of the person you anwser to in mind when you start typng, as i think you should be able to assess easily, the comment and review are all over the place mostly going from spiting on the game to licking the dev ass ... making it hard to choose between giving a try and completely ignoring the game ...

• Angry
Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

Devilrv

Aug 6, 2019

That would explain it!!!

But i thought it was updated. The post was updated today

EDIT: My bad, I just saw that the Update on the post was showing that The creator of the Patch Updated the post saying that it is being worked on.

Just have to Wait I guess.

Reactions: Avaron1974

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
the comment and review are all over the place mostly going from spiting on the game to licking the dev ass ... making it hard to choose between giving a try and completely ignoring the game ...
Bascially it's a hard game to recommend because it does have content some people seriously hate.

It is content some of us don't mind even if it isn't our kink, it just doesn't bother us so we still enjoy the game. Personally I really like the setting, story and some of the characters but it does have it's flaws.

The writing can be a bit cheesy at times, the MC is made to look like he either doesn't care or is a bit foolish a couple of times while others he is an absolute badass.

Rape and NTR is unavoidable but both instances do get resolved and revenge is had.

It is a very niche game.

Kinda like Marmite, you are either going to love it or you are going to hate it, there isn't much of a middle ground due to the games content.

Easiest way to put it is if you can overlook certain flaws and certain content then you will enjoy it however if things like rape and NTR are a 100% dealbreaker then this probably won't be for you.

Personally I enjoy it. I have taken issue with how the dev handled certain story elements more specifically regarding Demi. I won't say the resolution of her story removes all concerns but it did end that particular story element on a good note and was handled far better than I thought it would be.

I still have some concerns over how the MC acts at times but he is still regaining his memories and has some way to go before regaining his full power.

It's by no means a perfect game but it can be a fun time if you don't mind certain things.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
i still don't get why you spoke of star wars as it have no relation to my question or the technique, it's a good movie, everyone saw it as a child but it has no relation with my question
I just explained it. For someone who claims I don't read their response . . . you sure do seem to fail to read my response.
not sure you thought about the initial question or a way to anwser it without protecting the game from a bad guy ... it would help a lot if you took the point of you of the person you anwser to in mind when you start typng, as i think you should be able to assess easily, the comment and review are all over the place mostly going from spiting on the game to licking the dev ass ... making it hard to choose between giving a try and completely ignoring the game ...
What in the actual hell? Here you said, "i'm wondering if there's actualy a plot in the game or if every difficulty is solved by the mc and his girls remembering their past lives and superpowers".

Firstly, I answered this question. There is an actual plot to the game, not just the sub-plots generally discussed. Nowhere in your statement did you mention reviews of this game on this site.

Secondly, one single difficulty was resolved with remembering past lives. Other difficulties are resolved through the police, violence, or other means. I don't understand where you get the idea that "every difficulty" is solved with memory and past-life merging; this happens once so far. It could happen again, sure, but that doesn't mean it's the solution to every problem.

So this has nothing to do with failing to read your question or follow-ups. I responded to what your post said, not some unknown factor of having read crap somewhere at some time. Don't bother responding; I'm done with this pointless line of back-and-forth.

Last edited:

Porthas

Feb 26, 2021

To see the beast content when given a choice between contacting Cherri or Lori, pick Lori. When you meet her you will also meet her mother, Lana. Lana is the one that has the beast content.

After a couple of chapters you will be given a second option of contacting Lori, Cherri or Lana. Lana is the obvious choice for beast content.

You will go to her show where she gets intimate with a dog. Later on you will buy her a horse that gets himself some.

As for the 2 girls. Lori is extreme BDSM. She gets tied up and whipped till she bleeds, there is no option to do it lightly, it happens auto when you pick to see her.

You will also meet Lori's sister who is into urination and you get to piss in her mouth.

If you want a more vanilla experience with your optional content then Cherri is the more romantic choice. You meet her mother and they are very, very close.

Rape is unavoidable as is NTR. However it is only sexual NTR the women do not leave the MC and he does rescue them .... eventually.

There is also a lot of monster girl stuff and more than a few lesbian moments. Some of those lesbian moments happen without the MC being present.

tl;dr if you want bdsm and beast content you need to follow Lori's side content. For vanilla follow Cherri's. If you seriously hate the thought of LI's being fucked by other people then there may be scenes that put you off, they are unavoidable but do get resolved. If you absolutely hate LI's having sex without the MC being present then there are scenes that will put you off.

To give a quick list, Karen and Parthena both already have girlfriends. You will join in with them and also start something with their girlfriends with one of them, Xanthe, being an old lover of the MC's. His mother and aunt have a sexual relationship and do fuck on occasion with both of them also having sex with other women. His aunt is a succubus and does get her tongue in quite a bit of pussy.

There are also a couple of options of sharing your girls with others. Most sharing is done with other girls however there is a chance to let Xanthe fuck one of the MC's demon buddies. That scene is optional as in you can stop her doing it.

There is also optional futa content. When you meet her character you get the option to let her join in or just watch you fuck another girl.

Some content is optional but both Karen and Demi being kidnapped and raped happens as part of the story and can't be skipped.

Informative post. If possible, mods should pin stuff like this in threads, imho. Or ideally the dev should list this out in the Dev Notes (which some people do actually read, like me lol).

ben akeba

May 9, 2018
Bascially it's a hard game to recommend because it does have content some people seriously hate.

It is content some of us don't mind even if it isn't our kink, it just doesn't bother us so we still enjoy the game. Personally I really like the setting, story and some of the characters but it does have it's flaws.

The writing can be a bit cheesy at times, the MC is made to look like he either doesn't care or is a bit foolish a couple of times while others he is an absolute badass.

Rape and NTR is unavoidable but both instances do get resolved and revenge is had.

It is a very niche game.

Kinda like Marmite, you are either going to love it or you are going to hate it, there isn't much of a middle ground due to the games content.

Easiest way to put it is if you can overlook certain flaws and certain content then you will enjoy it however if things like rape and NTR are a 100% dealbreaker then this probably won't be for you.

Personally I enjoy it. I have taken issue with how the dev handled certain story elements more specifically regarding Demi. I won't say the resolution of her story removes all concerns but it did end that particular story element on a good note and was handled far better than I thought it would be.

I still have some concerns over how the MC acts at times but he is still regaining his memories and has some way to go before regaining his full power.

It's by no means a perfect game but it can be a fun time if you don't mind certain things.
reading your comment and review was the most usefull across those i've read, i guess i'll just wait for the game to be closer to completion to have a real idea of what is inside, and if it can interest me (if you can find my question about the similarity between the game and seiken tsukai no world break on the plot progression and give me your point of view on it i'd like to know what you think)

ben akeba

May 9, 2018
I just explained it. For someone who claims I don't read their response . . . you should do seem to fail to read my response.

What in the actual hell? Here you said, "i'm wondering if there's actualy a plot in the game or if every difficulty is solved by the mc and his girls remembering their past lives and superpowers".

Firstly, I answered this question. There is an actual plot to the game, not just the sub-plots generally discussed. Nowhere in your statement did you mention reviews of this game on this site.

Secondly, one single difficulty was resolved with remembering past lives. Other difficulties are resolved through the police, violence, or other means. I don't understand where you get the idea that "every difficulty" is solved with memory and past-life merging; this happens once so far. It could happen again, sure, but that doesn't mean it's the solution to every problem.

So this has nothing to do with failing to read your question or follow-ups. I responded to what your post said, not some unknown factor of having read crap somewhere at some time. Don't bother responding; I'm done with this pointless line of back-and-forth.
to be blunt there is no relation with star wars, this game and my question, i'm asking for how similar the plot of the game is to an anime and you choose to tell me there is a plot and there's similarity to how a star wars movie was made ...
so i'm pretty sure you did not use my question to write your anwser but some words in it trigerred you somehow, the result is incoherent to me who have my question in mind when reading anwser that have nothing to do with it, i asked someone else don't bother as it seem we have difficulty exchanging on the same topic

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
reading your comment and review was the most usefull across those i've read, i guess i'll just wait for the game to be closer to completion to have a real idea of what is inside, and if it can interest me (if you can find my question about the similarity between the game and seiken tsukai no world break on the plot progression and give me your point of view on it i'd like to know what you think)
Thee are some similarities but only with a few characters.

Only 4 of them, including the MC, are reincarnations. The rest are either immortals or trapped in a hell dimension (those are the ones the MC needs to rescue).

Demi getting her memory back is more a side effect of the resolution, it isn't that itself which resolves the plot.

The MC has already rescued and then she is made whole again.

It does seem like the MC getting all his memories back is going to be the big thing that resolves a lot however there are still Karen and Allie yet to get theirs.

It does seem like the dev has taken inspiration from a few places including adding elements from World Break.

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017

Thanks a lot. This is a perfect example of what a useful comment is.

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

Devilrv

Aug 6, 2019
Changes:
The step-family are now blood relatives and certain parts have been either re-written or removed to accomodate this.
You can now change the MC's name.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Please don't post faults found to this thread, please PM me instead.

To install, overwrite the existing file in the game folder and starting a new game may be necessary.

04/09/21 - Patch 8.0a released - version number changed to more closely match game version.
20/01/22 - I've only just downloaded the update - Patience is a virtue.

For the impatient wankers amongst you (If you PM'd me asking for the file while I was still working on it this is you!) - there are over 20,000 lines of code I have to go through each update (probably 30,000-35,000 for 9.0
) so it takes a fair amount of time for me to update this patch. I may look at changing the patch in the future but I doubt a quicker method is possible.

Thanks to
FaceCrap for some of the work he has contributed to this patch.

Keep up the good work bro. Waiting patiently for your update.

Also won't it be easier for you if you get a different Mod/Patch Page for this game from the Site admins? Not sure how the requesting process works.

Would make your life easier. Just an Idea.

Reactions: odin482

ben akeba

May 9, 2018
It does seem like the dev has taken inspiration from a few places including adding elements from World Break.
i don't particularly mind that, wat really bothered me with world break was the same as strike the blood ... that catch phrase every episode T_T "i've remembered" for world break and "no senpai it's our battle" for the other, both were extremely annoying to me as those catch phrase came with a completly unreasonnable power up that made any difficulty disapear :X both anime were more or less aired at the same time and as a teenager at the time my hormones prevented me from not watching them :X so seeing a realy similar plot was both interesting and trigerring my ptsd, reading that one of the big event was solved by memory comming back felt realy bad so as i did not play yet i was wondering if it was worth the time spent downloading :/
with your comment i'm now wondering if i shoud wait for the game to be finished to see if the part that are not interesting to me become a rule, avoidable or exception to make the story less linear (ntr and rape aren't my thing, but if it go well in the story and isn't the main focus i don't particularly mind, i've read that sharing and bestiality are optional and the part about the harem girls being in couple with each others is not realy a problem, i'm just not interested in seeing more dick on screen than strictly needed ^^ would even be ok with a futa or lesbian as main character to prevent having to watch a dude beat his meat a hundred time before any straight scene ... always made me wonder why devs did those >< and why people were that trigered by lesbian sex Oo)

thanks for the anwser, if the dev told or tell what is his plan with the kink that i don't have interest in, please ring me up ^^

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Cosplay is a phenomenon, akin to comic con and all the shenanigans of figurines and masks.
Cheerleaders starting out make their own uniforms and style follows the money.
MAjor leagues have assholes running the money, do not expect quality in their merch.

I tried, but honestly, I ditched this after about 5 minutes with text skip. Cheerleader girl fucked, and thats it.
1) Those fucking uniforms? Only in Japan.
2) Graphics? Looks like most of the DAZ scenes are rendered on a Commodore 64. You can do better, and you need to.
Also, story like any other with a protagonist, sister(s) and a mother. Not very original. Not that that is bad, but there was nothing to capture my interest.
Stickhold syndrome is no joke. Neither is getting raped over and over by strangers and/or pimps
daily.
Just ask countless human trafficking victims or any and all girls in orphanages IRL.

All that poor younglings get is the attraction of slave drivers of our times.

As a human in hell, demons have the upper hand.
As a broken human in hell, demons have all of her life bottled up into tormenting her endlessly.

Do your MC a solid and help him make something good of his life this time around.

Alright, just finished the chapter 9 and read some comments on the Demi resolution.

Can't wait to see who gets kidnapped and raped/corrupted next. And as Avaron1974 said, I too am fine with some NTR and kidnapping (especially if the scenes are hot like with the Mother, Demi and the sister) as long as it doesn't make the MC look incompetent or careless or barely concerned with the fate of the victim.

All in all, a nice chapter.
You are a boyscout who saves women all the time. Act like it!

Been awhile since I played this one and glad I read the latest reviews and checked the thread before downloading this latest installment to catch up. Sounds like the dev really decided to torpedo the whole game with needless (unavoidable) scenes and non-sensical storylines. Really disappointing after giving the benefit of the doubt and pushing on through the early chapters and the awful graphics just to be blindsided with the current detour into more extreme kinks.

Love fantasy games but just can't stomach multiple LI's interests being raped and apparently just loving it while I guess the MC's intelligence drops by a cool 100 points just when the girls need him the most. Awesome stuff dev...

2.10 star(s) 37 Votes