fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
No, the only optional content is extreme BDSM and beastiality.

Basically you pick between 2 of the little sisters friends. One is pretty vanilla with a pretty vanilla mother you can also screw. The other is into extreme BDSM and her mother is into beastiality. If you go that route the mother fucks a dog and a horse and that is not optional.

The rapes that happen are unavoidable too.

There is no emotional betrayal at all. All these women are absolutely devoted to the MC and will not betray him in any way.

The only reason Demi falls for the demoness is because she's completely mind broken but, quick spoiler, her soul is split in 2 so she has no idea who she is at all.

There is a lot of content and a hell of a lot of women. His harem grows to be quite large.
Thank you!

ordos

Aug 21, 2018
So seems ntr will continue and next chappter ,one big futa coming to the realm WTF?NO TONLY THEY FUCKED YOUR MOM DUCARIUS NOW A BIGGER DICK IS IN YOUR PATH.....hhahaha w,,the fuck is this dev doing even in my perverses drams i would go on with this madness,The only ral solution for the players here was given the choices the chocie to kill the futas but no he is a real clawn .now his harem have a real dick,i dont know if i need to send this to the recycle bin or .....im in shock right now and before someone says now is everything ok no is not that syndrome take forever to vanish and even after decades ppl srtill suffers from that so for those outhere saying now is all forgiven think again,bcs not only is not....uou have the BIG DICK ENEMY on your house,what a clawn my goosh
Dick is not that thing that makes a male of a human, Y-chromosome does.
So, consider this creature is from other dimension, most likely it has a different DNA. And our gender qualification system is not suited for them. We don`t know how many genders they have (f*ck, we don`t even know exactly, how many we have today). Thus we have no other choice, than treat them after their own representation: she is she, he is he, and whatever is whaterver.
As much as I remember the person you had spoken about was a female character referred as "she" (and has a vagina as well). Though we don`t know what role it bears in a breeding process of its species or is it intended to carry a child, like our females, but if we consider that author is the adequate entity using logic in the inter-species comparison, then we have a woman (with a thing that looks like a dick of a human male).

And I would consider "her" relationship with "mom" as a lesbian-alike relationships of humanoids of different species, or like eggheads would say - interdimensional interspecific hybridistion. (maybe that is what bestiality tag stands for)

Personally I see it like a two lesbian woman using a strapon.
What kind of NTR is this for you - it`s for you to decide! %)

Last edited:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
They are stealing her the rapey kind of way. She is in a dungeon where the jailors rape her over and over.
This is not about her wants or needs or kinks. Rape as a means to discipline/revenge/punish a prisoner
is frowned upon the world over. This is a crime against humanity and no, there is no redeeming factor.
They are doing it out of spite and anger towards her and for Mc and all their peers.

Jan 7, 2019
lol around 8 pages of all you white knights saying that the dev ruined Demi for all of you sure changed your tune with the whole split people she may not remember but the players do so stop defending a a Dev for this crap.

Reactions: TheKryptonian

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
I tried, but honestly, I ditched this after about 5 minutes with text skip. Cheerleader girl fucked, and thats it.
1) Those fucking uniforms? Only in Japan.
2) Graphics? Looks like most of the DAZ scenes are rendered on a Commodore 64. You can do better, and you need to.
Also, story like any other with a protagonist, sister(s) and a mother. Not very original. Not that that is bad, but there was nothing to capture my interest.

• Angry
Reactions: Spfjolietjake

JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021
I tried, but honestly, I ditched this after about 5 minutes with text skip. Cheerleader girl fucked, and thats it.
1) Those fucking uniforms? Only in Japan.
2) Graphics? Looks like most of the DAZ scenes are rendered on a Commodore 64. You can do better, and you need to.
Also, story like any other with a protagonist, sister(s) and a mother. Not very original. Not that that is bad, but there was nothing to capture my interest.
Graphics get better. He started this back in 2019, but they do get better as it progresses.

Reactions: ordos and Howdo

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
Alright, just finished the chapter 9 and read some comments on the Demi resolution.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Can't wait to see who gets kidnapped and raped/corrupted next. And as Avaron1974 said, I too am fine with some NTR and kidnapping (especially if the scenes are hot like with the Mother, Demi and the sister) as long as it doesn't make the MC look incompetent or careless or barely concerned with the fate of the victim.

All in all, a nice chapter.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

Problems with a torrent? Check our , and if you still need help let me know here!
Please do not derail the game-thread!

Reactions: Brandon's Gaming

TheKryptonian

Truth, Justice, and TheKryptonian way...
Donor
Nov 22, 2018
Been awhile since I played this one and glad I read the latest reviews and checked the thread before downloading this latest installment to catch up. Sounds like the dev really decided to torpedo the whole game with needless (unavoidable) scenes and non-sensical storylines. Really disappointing after giving the benefit of the doubt and pushing on through the early chapters and the awful graphics just to be blindsided with the current detour into more extreme kinks.

Love fantasy games but just can't stomach multiple LI's interests being raped and apparently just loving it while I guess the MC's intelligence drops by a cool 100 points just when the girls need him the most. Awesome stuff dev...

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
lol around 8 pages of all you white knights saying that the dev ruined Demi for all of you sure changed your tune with the whole split people she may not remember but the players do so stop defending a a Dev for this crap.
"White knights"? What, because we complained that after a long setup about who a character was, Cheepshot practically performed character assassination but then managed mostly to resolve it in one of the only ways possible? You don't have to like how all this happened, but at least many of us are not white knighting for the dev. Making fun of the Engrish and awful sex dialogue is white knighting? Still having a major problem with the MC in the game and how he acts inconsistently and extremely frustratingly is white knighting? Please, I'd love to hear how these additional criticisms of the dev and his writing amount to white knighting.

Reactions: CrazyRabbit
Jan 7, 2019
"White knights"? What, because we complained that after a long setup about who a character was, Cheepshot practically performed character assassination but then managed mostly to resolve it in one of the only ways possible? You don't have to like how all this happened, but at least many of us are not white knighting for the dev. Making fun of the Engrish and awful sex dialogue is white knighting? Still having a major problem with the MC in the game and how he acts inconsistently and extremely frustratingly is white knighting? Please, I'd love to hear how these additional criticisms of the dev and his writing amount to white knighting.
Or the dev could have not gone down that path with a cheap way to add Bs content that no one wanted but they screwed up and destroyed their game. No supporters so tells you how much they screwed up and people saying he fixed the content he didn't.

WastedTalent

Dec 11, 2020
I call it internet hyper sensitivity. If you have any type of critical view about a story that someone else really likes they feel personally attacked as if they are the dev. I have had many issues with this so while I won't say anything derogatory or hyper negative about this one I will say this. I am not sure what I was expecting from the last 2 or 3 updates including this one but it wasn't what was released. I guess I should have known when I looked in my games drive and didn't have a previous version, now I think I will remember lol. My bad for not paying closer attention. There are some things in the game I actually do like, but it's about 30% like 70% not for me. So onto something else and hopefully one my fav's get's updated soon.

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Or the dev could have not gone down that path with a cheap way to add Bs content that no one wanted but they screwed up and destroyed their game. No supporters so tells you how much they screwed up and people saying he fixed the content he didn't.
I won't argue about your point. But I hardly think this constitutes white knighting. I still have several criticisms of the game, and I'm not a patron of the dev so am less invested in his success or whatever.

Reactions: WastedTalent

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
No supporters?

He doesn't show them but he has them, his goal is 76% complete, that would be zero if he had no support.

Also, none of us have said he fixed it, we said he resolved her story in a way that made sense.

2.10 star(s) 37 Votes