Hercule_Poirot

Aug 22, 2016
Ok, What the fuck is wrong with the story? The MC is supposed to be a badass, yet he gets his ass handled in the most ridiculous ways. He's supposed to be "The Chosen One", which I suppose comes with some bigger purpose, a sense of duty or anything that helps him along the way, yet he gets distracted all the time. His family,friends or love interests are kidnapped? He gets worried for like 2 seconds before he fucks anyone and everyone in sight. Instead of looking for ways to save them he just lets shit get itself worked out by doing the bare minimum. You either fuck 'em all when you have the chance or get killed for not doing it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Having in mind that the only choices are you either fuck this person or you die, this feels like a kinetic novel with no real choice whatsoever.

Last edited:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
One explanation could be:
MC is a badass thug, a hustler, akin to blade or any character denzel or jaywhite play - they have street smarts,
do not expect them to be superman genious with exquisite morals or batman with perfect etiquette.
Ok, What the fuck is wrong with the story? The MC is supposed to be a badass, yet he gets his ass handled in the most ridiculous ways. He's supposed to be "The Chosen One", which I suppose comes with some bigger purpose, a sense of duty or anything that helps him along the way, yet he gets distracted all the time. His family,friends or love interests are kidnapped? He gets worried for like 2 seconds before he fucks anyone and everyone in sight. Instead of looking for ways to save them he just lets shit get itself worked out by doing the bare minimum. You either fuck 'em all when you have the chance or get killed for not doing it.

Hercule_Poirot

Aug 22, 2016
Yeah, but If you had even the minimum hope of finding a kidnapped loved one, and had the means to do it(which he has), wouldn't you try your best even if you have to get yourself indebt by hiring people with the skills to actually find them?
You know, instead of fucking everything with a pulse and waiting for paint to dry?

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Every hero has whatever he/she/it is good at when trying to solve a crysis.
Even herc poirot had his slow as paint drying method, sherlock still took ages
and several victims time to play his violin and smoke his herbs until they solved a case.

Yeah, but If you had even the minimum hope of finding a kidnapped loved one, and had the means to do it(which he has), wouldn't you try your best even if you have to get yourself indebt by hiring people with the skills to actually find them?
You know, instead of fucking everything with a pulse and waiting for paint to dry?
Whatever the reason, this game shows what this process looks like for MC .. however effective or not,
he gets the girls in the absolute most exasperated end, does he not?

Reactions: Hercule_Poirot

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Only explanation I can think of, and I think Cookie seems to have the same conclusion, is the MC doesn't have all his memories yet so he's running on half remembering who he is and who certain people are, the fact he has a huge harem and he's a young horny guy and hasn't got any self control yet.

He's got the knowledge that he loves these women but being a young guy he's following his penis more than his brain.

It seems like we're waiting for him to fully regain his memories before he'll be the badass that uses his head over his dick.

He wouldn't even need to get in debt to find them and I admit this is the problem me and a few others had with the whole Demi thing. In that hell dimension he has a whole army, those are his people. He has the resources to use there especially with his Queen getting quite a lot of her power back. Couple that with Parthena who is also pretty powerful and they should have been able to find her.

Demi being kidnapped isn't the problem, Demi being fucked by futa demon isn't the problem, it taking the MC around 7 months to find her is the problem.

Sure, we're happy with how Demi was restored to Duna but that doesn't mean we're happy with everything that came before it. Yes we're happy the MC had a badass moment with his big red demon buddy but that doesn't mean we're happy it took that long.

Those of us that do enjoy this and are happy with how Demi turned out are still unhappy about some things, we don't blindly defend the game we are well aware of certain faults.

The only hope we have is that the MC puts more care into protecting his people like he did in the past as he regains more of his memories and power.

As for why he left the futa demons alive, I have my theories.

Main one being the bulk of his consorts and people are trapped in that hell dimension with enemies constantly attacking them. If he is shown to have mercy then there is a chance some of those attacking will notice that and notice the cruelty of the dark one and maybe switch sides, or at the very least stop attacking.

They need more friends not more enemies.

That's my theory at least.

Alice2009

Aug 7, 2021
Anyone else getting this on torrent PC version extraction?
Code:
Data error : rpdl.net-MyOrdinaryExtraordinaryLife-9.0\game\images\Chapter 5\dc011.png

TM REDUX

Dec 14, 2021
Only explanation I can think of, and I think Cookie seems to have the same conclusion, is the MC doesn't have all his memories yet so he's running on half remembering who he is and who certain people are, the fact he has a huge harem and he's a young horny guy and hasn't got any self control yet.

He's got the knowledge that he loves these women but being a young guy he's following his penis more than his brain.

It seems like we're waiting for him to fully regain his memories before he'll be the badass that uses his head over his dick.

He wouldn't even need to get in debt to find them and I admit this is the problem me and a few others had with the whole Demi thing. In that hell dimension he has a whole army, those are his people. He has the resources to use there especially with his Queen getting quite a lot of her power back. Couple that with Parthena who is also pretty powerful and they should have been able to find her.

Demi being kidnapped isn't the problem, Demi being fucked by futa demon isn't the problem, it taking the MC around 7 months to find her is the problem.

Sure, we're happy with how Demi was restored to Duna but that doesn't mean we're happy with everything that came before it. Yes we're happy the MC had a badass moment with his big red demon buddy but that doesn't mean we're happy it took that long.

Those of us that do enjoy this and are happy with how Demi turned out are still unhappy about some things, we don't blindly defend the game we are well aware of certain faults.

The only hope we have is that the MC puts more care into protecting his people like he did in the past as he regains more of his memories and power.

As for why he left the futa demons alive, I have my theories.

Main one being the bulk of his consorts and people are trapped in that hell dimension with enemies constantly attacking them. If he is shown to have mercy then there is a chance some of those attacking will notice that and notice the cruelty of the dark one and maybe switch sides, or at the very least stop attacking.

They need more friends not more enemies.

That's my theory at least.
LMAO, they are demons, they don't give a fuck about mercy as is shown by the fact they rape people 24/7 for a year, the fact they got left alive was so that more LI's can be kidnapped and raped at later points in the story, i find it ridiculous that this VN didn't have a rape and NTR tag at the start of it (or in the planned tags) so i didn't play originally, get hooked, come back and DL and have to sit though the thorough trash that it became at ch 6 onwards. Marketing something as a harem VN as a super demigod, then turning it into a NTRfest is just false advertising at its finest (especiallys since the damn summary says we get the freedom to choose lmao)...

TM REDUX

Dec 14, 2021
One explanation could be:
MC is a badass thug, a hustler, akin to blade or any character denzel or jaywhite play - they have street smarts,
do not expect them to be superman genious with exquisite morals or batman with perfect etiquette.
Wait a second, both Blade and Jai White (his actual name) are street smart hustler sure, but they have EXTREMELY strict moral character and choose to do the right thing, in fictional worlds where everyone else takes the easy way out and does the easy but wrong things, don't bring up the characters if you have no idea what you are talking about. Even Jai white has said in interviews that he likes playing people that seem "hard" but they choose to be pillars of strength for young black kids so that they can emulate the correct way to act instead of going down the bad path in life.

Last edited:

hameleona

Oct 27, 2018
If he is shown to have mercy then there is a chance some of those attacking will notice that and notice the cruelty of the dark one and maybe switch sides, or at the very least stop attacking.
To be honest, I might be giving the game a bit too much credit, but a "With me or against me" attitude only makes it so that you have to get rid of all your enemies. Showing leniency to allies of your main opponent has been a common strategy since realms started going to war with each-other thousands of years ago. It might not give immediate benefits, but the moment you gain the upper hand you get the possibility of pealing off their allies away from them. And as history has also shown - you can always deal with those later if they don't behave. Can't really say much more on the topic, since I kinda want to wait for the patch to replay the whole game, but it's actually the logical way to deal with enemy factions in many ways. And from what I recall from my last playtrough, there is just no way the MC could one up his opponent in cruel and unusual punishments of enemies, so such a tactic would yield little benefit, except satisfaction from revenge.

Reactions: Avaron1974

JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021
how do i download the patch all it does is open it on an internet page
He's still working on 9 I believe. If I read, but for future you would right click save object & rename it as it's written there. script.rpy. Honestly if you want that patch, I would wait till Monday the earliest to check. As he said, he has a lot of code to go through and only DL'd game yesterday.

TM REDUX

Dec 14, 2021
To be honest, I might be giving the game a bit too much credit, but a "With me or against me" attitude only makes it so that you have to get rid of all your enemies. Showing leniency to allies of your main opponent has been a common strategy since realms started going to war with each-other thousands of years ago. It might not give immediate benefits, but the moment you gain the upper hand you get the possibility of pealing off their allies away from them. And as history has also shown - you can always deal with those later if they don't behave. Can't really say much more on the topic, since I kinda want to wait for the patch to replay the whole game, but it's actually the logical way to deal with enemy factions in many ways. And from what I recall from my last playtrough, there is just no way the MC could one up his opponent in cruel and unusual punishments of enemies, so such a tactic would yield little benefit, except satisfaction from revenge.
Actually in medieval Europe, a lot of wars and castle sieges had the attacking force state ultimatums, you either surrender or we wipe you out, and it worked for a reason. In fact most of human history has been, after you win you wipe out the enemy army. If you let the enemy go, they will just muster forces and attack again, remember all the times a king or prince was ransomed and let free, then gathered a new army and wiped his attackers out? It happened all the time. The only time it doesn't is if you want to do something even worse, remember what happened with English archers that were captured, they would remove their thumb and forefingers to stop them from being able to use bows, the byzantine blinding tactic is another show of why this is so effective, they captured 1500 soldiers, blinded them and sent them back to their country, this crippled the countries economy and forced them to surrender in fear. These tactics work for a reason, simply letting people off scot free is stupid as they just continue on doing evil shit, why not just let rapists and murderers off into society? Its idiotic, kill them and be done with it, unless you want to go the more brutal route of crippling them.

Last edited:
Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

hameleona

Oct 27, 2018
Actually in medieval Europe, a lot of wars and castle sieges had the attacking force state ultimatums, you either surrender or we wipe you out, and it worked for a reason. In fact most of human history has been, after you win you wipe out the enemy army. If you let the enemy go, they will just muster forces and attack again, remember all the times a king or prince was ransomed and let free, then gathered a new army and wiped his attackers out? It happened all the time. The only time it doesn't is if you want to do something even worse, remember what happened with English archers that were captured, they would remove their thumb and forefingers to stop them from being able to use bows, the byzantine blinding tactic is another show of why this is so effective, they captured 1500 soldiers, blinded them and sent them back to their country, this crippled the countries economy and forced them to surrender in fear. These tactics work for a reason, simply letting people off scot free is stupid as they just continue on doing evil shit, why not just let rapists and murderers off into society? Its idiotic, kill them and be done with it, unless you want to go the more brutal route of crippling them.
Mate, you might wanna research the things you just claimed a bit more.
Sacking of cities happened, but was extremely rare to actually destroy a city (if you aren't a Mongol, that is).
Kings and Princes being ransomed had little to do with war and a lot to do with legality, but I have no intention of writing 50 page essay why the it was that way and why it was so common for medieval Europe.

Cutting the fingers of English Longbowmen? Probably a complete myth, started by a 3 hand account of a supposed speech Henry V gave to his troops:

The blinding of 1500 thousand Bulgarian troops by Basil II (actually 15 000, 14 000 or 8 000, depending on the source) is about as well attested and done after he lost the battle of Strumitsa, where his army got eradicated and left hi with his personal guard deep in enemy territory. Samuild didn't die after seeing them (he ruled for a while after the battle - how long, we don't know, because there are no sources about it), but the Bulgarian Empire was actually turning the tide, with his son (Gavril Radomir) actually reaching Constantinople itself in his campaign. Thing is he got betrayed and killed and the following period of instability doomed the Bulgarian Empire.
By the way, nobody is certain if the blinding even happened. It's a popular myth here, even taught at schools but in reality, we have no idea about it.
Using the Byzantines and Bulgarians as an example of "scorched earth" approach to warfare is probably the most ironic thing I've ever seen, considering those two probably hold the record of any two rivaling powers on deflecting nobles and deposed rulers since the time of the establishment of the Bulgarian state. Oh, and some of the most extensive prisoner exchange and ransom records from the medieval period.

So, please, next time, at least cite the Mongols or something, they were such a ruthless bastards as you wish history was filled with. Oh, and read a little more books on the subject. Наздраве!

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Good that we established that MC is not accomplished actor, no one hit kill hero, no conqueror.
We should also note that MC is the loosing side, his peers are the persecuted caste,
hell in many depictions shows demons respawning, so even if MC killed everyone,
hell would raise them back up.

Mate, you might wanna research the things you just claimed a bit more.
Sacking of cities happened, but was extremely rare to actually destroy a city (if you aren't a Mongol, that is).
Kings and Princes being ransomed had little to do with war and a lot to do with legality, but I have no intention of writing 50 page essay why the it was that way and why it was so common for medieval Europe.

Cutting the fingers of English Longbowmen? Probably a complete myth, started by a 3 hand account of a supposed speech Henry V gave to his troops:

The blinding of 1500 thousand Bulgarian troops by Basil II (actually 15 000, 14 000 or 8 000, depending on the source) is about as well attested and done after he lost the battle of Strumitsa, where his army got eradicated and left hi with his personal guard deep in enemy territory. Samuild didn't die after seeing them (he ruled for a while after the battle - how long, we don't know, because there are no sources about it), but the Bulgarian Empire was actually turning the tide, with his son (Gavril Radomir) actually reaching Constantinople itself in his campaign. Thing is he got betrayed and killed and the following period of instability doomed the Bulgarian Empire.
By the way, nobody is certain if the blinding even happened. It's a popular myth here, even taught at schools but in reality, we have no idea about it.
Using the Byzantines and Bulgarians as an example of "scorched earth" approach to warfare is probably the most ironic thing I've ever seen, considering those two probably hold the record of any two rivaling powers on deflecting nobles and deposed rulers since the time of the establishment of the Bulgarian state. Oh, and some of the most extensive prisoner exchange and ransom records from the medieval period.

So, please, next time, at least cite the Mongols or something, they were such a ruthless bastards as you wish history was filled with. Oh, and read a little more books on the subject. Наздраве!
You want to go toe to toe and explain to our gamers the 100 years war of the roses?
Or, maybe, the 4-6 years of any of the 2 world wars we had?

This game has such a small span on it.

2.10 star(s) 37 Votes