juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
Sadly, this game went to the drain since the whole Nuns of Moloch crap and all the unavoidable Futa fucking your mother over and over crap

Here is hoping the Dev stops with all that crap and send the game back to where it was before that useless crap that should be avoidable, it doesnt even add anything interesting to the story

Last edited:

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
HAVE THESE LINKS CHAPTER 1,2,3,4,5,6,7 AND 8?
Your keyboard gets stuck in Caps and everything you type is uppercase, even if you press the Caps lock key to turn it off? This is so inconvenient. But don’t worry. We’ll help you fix the Caps stuck on issue. Why is my keyboard stuck in Caps? On one hand, it’s likely that your keyboard driver is out of date, so the keyboard is not working properly. On the other hand, the malfunction of the Caps key can cause the Caps lock problem.Try these fixes

Restart your computer

Check Advanced Key Settings

Update keyboard driver

Use the On-Screen Keyboard

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
HAVE THESE LINKS CHAPTER 1,2,3,4,5,6,7 AND 8?
Your keyboard gets stuck in Caps and everything you type is uppercase, even if you press the Caps lock key to turn it off? This is so inconvenient. But don’t worry. We’ll help you fix the Caps stuck on issue. Why is my keyboard stuck in Caps? On one hand, it’s likely that your keyboard driver is out of date, so the keyboard is not working properly. On the other hand, the malfunction of the Caps key can cause the Caps lock problem.Try these fixes

Restart your computer

Check Advanced Key Settings

Update keyboard driver

Use the On-Screen Keyboard
Have you tried reformatting your hard drive or throwing out your machine? You won't have any keyboard issues going forward.

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Well at least we got the mom demi back

But wtf we cant kill off those vampire futas

And she still a slave for that futa queen

Not to mention the MC is like no problem we can just move past that and doesnt care that she been plowed to hell and back a zillion times by that futa

Meh at least the other females are still do able and in play

But its kind of ridiculous how we couldnt kill off those futa ladies

Reactions: Hercule_Poirot

excalibertypo

Apr 10, 2020
What do you mean by seeming to be in 480p? The quality of renders isn't what you'd expect? The images aren't displaying in full screen for you? Something else?
i guess the renders are not what i expected it to be. did the dev update the quality later on the game because im still in the very start

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
i guess the renders are not what i expected it to be. did the dev update the quality later on the game because im still in the very start
Yes, slowly but surely the quality has improved a little bit. It's still not as high of quality as other games, however. He's working towards upgrading his system (I think), but it's still lower quality graphics right now.

Reactions: excalibertypo

excalibertypo

Apr 10, 2020
Yes, slowly but surely the quality has improved a little bit. It's still not as high of quality as other games, however. He's working towards upgrading his system (I think), but it's still lower quality graphics right now.
Ok then i wish the dev the best of luck and i will enjoy this game in the m

Halfelf

Nov 23, 2017
Ok i am starting to get angry here. Not sure if i am downloading it wrong or what. But i tried to start where i left off in chp 8 with the Boof boof chick taking off it says this is the end and goes back to the start menu. so i redownload and start from the start i get to the same part and it says it is the end of chp 8 and doesnt move forward. but the start screen says chp 9. Grr what in the ever living hell am i doing wrong? Please any thoughts lol

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Ok i am starting to get angry here. Not sure if i am downloading it wrong or what. But i tried to start where i left off in chp 8 with the Boof boof chick taking off it says this is the end and goes back to the start menu. so i redownload and start from the start i get to the same part and it says it is the end of chp 8 and doesnt move forward. but the start screen says chp 9. Grr what in the ever living hell am i doing wrong? Please any thoughts lol
Are you using just the vn (no outdated mods/patches)?
Or did you try to overwrite an old update?

I had none of that issue but just a couple of thoughts

Halfelf

Nov 23, 2017
Only thing i am using is the incest patch and no fresh install i dont overwrite old updates anymore :)

Edit: I think i downloaded the patch before it was updated :( cause i just redownloaded it and now i can go past that part. Guess i just got in to much of a hurry.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Only thing i am using is the incest patch and no fresh install i dont overwrite old updates anymore :)

Edit: I think i downloaded the patch before it was updated :( cause i just redownloaded it and now i can go past that part. Guess i just got in to much of a hurry.
At least it's working for you now :)

Halfelf

Nov 23, 2017
At least it's working for you now :)
Yes just finished. I think i agree with a couple of the posts i seen the Moloch people should have been killed. But in the Long run they could prove very valuable allies. At least we have the Mom back geez that took way to long lol

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Yes just finished. I think i agree with a couple of the posts i seen the Moloch people should have been killed. But in the Long run they could prove very valuable allies. At least we have the Mom back geez that took way to long lol
I can see that but I'm petty and while I don't care about the sex just the gall of them keeping her prisoner for so long I wanted to kill them...

I just hope we go back to the awesome kinks a bit...

Reactions: Halfelf
2.10 star(s) 37 Votes