Cooling Prob

Mar 7, 2019
BDSM is a variety of often erotic practices or roleplaying involving bondage, discipline, dominance and submission, sadomasochism, and other related interpersonal dynamics

There you go dude

Reactions: Forefinger

dosenspezi

May 2, 2017
Edit 20/12/2019: Fixed #15 in Day1, sorry about that!

Attaching below my own made v0.1 walkthrough,
which can also be found on my .
Enjoy!
Great job again! I just ran into 1 issue when trying to receive "#memory 3" this way.

You'd have to stare at Julia instead of picking "3. Are you fucking insane? You two are crazy!"
Also, you better avoid "4. Look at Julia again while hug Lori." for not getting caught by Babs later on.

Reactions: Qleaf

Qleaf

Workaholic
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Oct 14, 2016
Great job again! I just ran into 1 issue when trying to receive "#memory 3" this way.

You'd have to stare at Julia instead of picking "3. Are you fucking insane? You two are crazy!"
Also, you better avoid "4. Look at Julia again while hug Lori." for not getting caught by Babs later on.
You are correct, I must've misread the coding.
I'll update the guide in a minute. Thanks :)

fuckyouassholes

Nov 27, 2018
TastyPics hi dev !

looking nice ! it has all my favorite fetishes !

please let me know how long do you plan this game to be ?

have you got the game planned out in terms of development ? like how many updates will there be ?

please let us know whatever info you can share

game looks absolutely awesome !

keep it up !

TastyPics

Game Developer
Mar 31, 2019
TastyPics hi dev !

looking nice ! it has all my favorite fetishes !

please let me know how long do you plan this game to be ?

have you got the game planned out in terms of development ? like how many updates will there be ?

please let us know whatever info you can share

game looks absolutely awesome !

keep it up !
Hi fuckyouassholes ! Thanks! (y)At the moment, we plan that the game will have 14 in-game days. Perhaps a little more. But this does not mean that with each update we will add two full days, and the game will be fully completed by version 0.7. At the moment, our equipment is not powerful enough to create a large amount of content in a short time. Therefore, it is now more likely that we will release shorter updates than longer (but not 10 minutes of gameplay) until we upgrade the equipment. In order not to make players wait too long. In this case, those who want more content will have the opportunity to simply skip some of the updates and wait for the next one. We will write about this on our page on Patreon or here.

Forefinger

Drunk, for sure and as always.
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2018
Thanks for the helpful clarification (should ease some peoples concerns to say the least haha).

Also.. If you're involved with this one too and Drawing My Life you gotta talk to a mod and get yo self that fancy game developer badge!
I got it! I got it! I'm a developer with certificate now! Woohoo \o/

Forefinger

Game Developer
Apr 5, 2018
TastyPics Everything in 0.1 is perfect! If you continue working on this, this game will be one of the best in 2020.

MC seems like a spoiled brat at first, but later I found out he is really nice and kind (this is a strange and interesting mix, and I'm sure there will be more about this in next updates)

- I'm not sure that 'thoughts' are visible enough, please thing about it, (how about this round brackets for your thoughts).

Last thing (and this is not a complain) - while I'm not sure of this, I have a feeling like I may have missed some content with other characters because of my choices.

Is it possible to add an information after the and of each chapter? Some kind of content tracker? (I'm not talking about walkthrough/help - just an info that there's more content to unlock) - That might be very useful in the future.
Thank you very much for your words. I am planning to do something like the archievment in DmL.

Forefinger

Game Developer
Apr 5, 2018
Edit: 30/12/2019: Fixed several choices in Day 1, sorry about that!
Guide re-uploaded.

Attaching below my own made v0.1 walkthrough,
which can also be found on my .
Enjoy!
The cool thing is that I've used a lot of WTs (especially my gf amnesia) made by you and always wanted you to like a game of mine to the point of making a WT. Here we go. Thank you very much o/ But maybe I will make your task difficult, because there is a lot that is not what it seems to be in the codes. Just kidding, please, don't stop. \o/

any solution ? im using ic patch
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It is a error that to this day I have no idea where it comes from. Many don't have and a few have. And all use the same version. It may be a machine problem, renpy', your image/video codec, but definitely not the game, because the image is there and works perfectly. I may be wrong, but... I really don't know why and isn't because of the path. It only change vars and not images or videos. You can send me a message and we can talk about if you still have the problem. Let's solve it.
Thank you so much for letting me slam the door in Babs' face. I literally thought to myself the moment she asked to talk to me "I wish I could just slam the door on her." And boom: there the option was. That's fantastic, I really appreciate that.

I also thought it was cool how actions AND statements are available at decision junctures, instead of one or the other (ex. look at the aunt OR respond to the ridiculous rapist accusations). It felt somewhat unique and original, as well as allowing the player more freedom and choice. Again, that's fantastic.

Your character designs are great, art all looks fantastic, I think the Down-Ups (looking all the way down a model and then making your way back up again) were just a little too long but that's just a quibble. Really impressive work overall.

One thing I didn't like though: instant game overs. I don't have anything against game overs in general, especially when choices are supposed to matter, but game overs this early? And for 1) a joke ("If I was going to rape anyone it wouldn't be you") or 2) another accusation from the girl who cried wolf ("He's peeping! He is a pervert rapist!" - something like that, which is easily defended against). Even if these choices cost us points or something, I didn't think they were Game Over worthy. In fact, they were so not Game Over worthy I have to ask: are the abrupt Game Overs in there because these are incomplete conversations? Will the next update fill the real responses in? Or did you really intend for first episode one-line-game-overs for not even crucial decisions?

Overall this is definitely a promising start. It's something I had fun playing and look forward to playing again next update. Really the only negative for me was what I said above. So great job! I hope you enjoy making this game so we can eagerly anticipate many more updates to come! Thanks for your efforts and good luck!
Thank you for your words. The game over to be honest, is something that anybody wants. ANYBODY. We just put this in to show the player that choices are important. But why would we value something so much that nobody likes? Most games lead to a game over which then goes to the Main Menu and you get pissed off. At least you have the option of knowing that you've done shit and a screen to load the last save or start from scratch, not so different from the previous one, but at least it doesn't piss you off just by going to the main menu. Yes, we could do different, BUT, as I said, why would we value something so much that nobody likes? This fucking game over is there just to show that you can't do what you want if you want to get laid. In my other game I didn't use it, but some people said he missed it. And it really is important and I will not be explaining all this because it is derived. Just know that it is "whatever" and just there to show that choices are important. The summary is this.
I really liked what I saw in this. The girls and women are gorgeous. The MC actually changes (spoken) behavior depending on the choices you pick. Or how being rude to 'babs' gives you an extra lust point for that 'let-us-hate-fuck-later-on'
I hope the dev does not go overboard an starts introducing heaps of women/girls only to get the game bogged down in to many possible story (and sexy) variables. Those never end well.

Question: Are the 3 scenes in the memories tab, the ones with the 3 dots on them, viewable or unlockable?
The "conquerable" girls you will have in the game are already pre-set in the relationship screen. The missing one will appear in the next version. The only case apart is Natasha and the dream brunette. Natasha the future is unlikely, but great (or not, it depends on you) information about her will come in the next release. The brunette... I don't know, I'm keeping her mysterious to me just as I will try to keep her in the game.

Qleaf

Workaholic
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Oct 14, 2016
The cool thing is that I've used a lot of WTs (especially my gf amnesia) made by you and always wanted you to like a game of mine to the point of making a WT. Here we go. Thank you very much o/ But maybe I will make your task difficult, because there is a lot that is not what it seems to be in the codes. Just kidding, please, don't stop. \o/
Thanks for the high praise, I’m flattered. <3

Keep up the good work on your game as it a really great game and has the potential to be one of the best.

Please don’t my life hard with the coding :’( lol

Also you can send me the script files before you release a new version as to give me ample time to swiftly update the guide as soon as you officially release it. It’s your call and we can make different arrangements as you see fit, PM me if you’re interested. Cheers.[/QUOTE]

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
I just found this game and wanted to ask if the Incest patch is updated to the last version, which seems to be 1.0e.

3.70 star(s) 162 Votes