crugh2112

Oct 9, 2017
Really a good star but... soo laggy... after dinner with Julia and Lory all start to go backwards for me.... not one screen error but so much lagging that the game is unpleyable at this point, I dont know if its the game, or my PC, but every time that the game reach to this point it became unpleyable....
It's a memory leak that happens with new Renpy on our older computers. It can be fixed. The Dev on The Awekenings was able to fix it. But you are right, I started seeing black screens with script only and then it crashed. This happens to me with Holiday Island as well.

Reactions: rocopc

brexitbal

Dec 5, 2018
Unofficial android port of My Pleasure [v0.1] + Incest patch
Download (726mb)
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

--Português---
My Pleasure [v0.1] + Incest patch para android
Baixe aqui (726mb)
Isso é uma versão não oficial, baixe por sua conta e risco. tmj Rapaziada hue hue
Cheers Leo. Needs to be added to OP

Reactions: Leo...

crewfalcons

Donor
May 17, 2017
You know a games off to a good start when you get so immersed in the .1 release that when yer finished you realize an hour and a half went by without you even noticing lol. Girls are all excellent I'm particularly fond of Lori... I like my girls hot and nerdy lol her adorable innocence is also very attractive.

Definitely keep my eye on this for the furture
Bailey would be ashamed though... ;)

Reactions: Forefinger

Qleaf

Workaholic
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Oct 14, 2016
Edit: 22/02/2020: Guide updated for Version 0.2 [Elite].
Which can also be found on my .
Enjoy!

PS: I re-uploaded the guide as I enhanced it a little to give you more freedom of choices.

Last edited:

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Nice looking game and that was a perfect start it's not often I'll get hooked to a game right away but this ticked all those boxes really nice story so far and good looking girls, I like Lori and how shy she is sweet girls like her are always the best. The uncle is a fool for going to this bar I think something else is going on there but when you have a wife that looks that good you'd never leave the house. Babs well going to keep a very close eye on her she apologised and everything fair enough but that seemed to easy from the way she was acting I'll not be dropping my guard around her.

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
loved this game so far and might even patron soon depending how long it takes for next release. so many choices in game and your not forced to enter a relationship you dont want as far as i can tell. good luck to u.

Reactions: Loys

Seiko126

Sep 21, 2018
This is the best first version of a game I've played so far. It's a simple kind of game yet it's better than most of the others. If it keeps steady over the next couple of months I can see it being among the most popular. Well done.

Bolero

Jan 20, 2018
Awesome game, the characters are so sexy, Daphne and Barbara my favorites, Julia is not far behind though. It definitely is one of the best looking games here. Replayed it a couple of times to unlock all memories. Once again, excellent job and congratulations to the developer for managing to make such a quality game. Hopefully he gets a lot of support and the development of the game goes well in the future.

tonny

Jun 14, 2017
Nice renders, good and funny story, good and funny chars and lots of choices :) nothing bad to say really :) oh and some nice looking elderly woman, I dont see that often :p

JollyGeorgieM

Apr 14, 2019
Thank you so much for letting me slam the door in Babs' face. I literally thought to myself the moment she asked to talk to me "I wish I could just slam the door on her." And boom: there the option was. That's fantastic, I really appreciate that.

I also thought it was cool how actions AND statements are available at decision junctures, instead of one or the other (ex. look at the aunt OR respond to the ridiculous rapist accusations). It felt somewhat unique and original, as well as allowing the player more freedom and choice. Again, that's fantastic.

Your character designs are great, art all looks fantastic, I think the Down-Ups (looking all the way down a model and then making your way back up again) were just a little too long but that's just a quibble. Really impressive work overall.

One thing I didn't like though: instant game overs. I don't have anything against game overs in general, especially when choices are supposed to matter, but game overs this early? And for 1) a joke ("If I was going to rape anyone it wouldn't be you") or 2) another accusation from the girl who cried wolf ("He's peeping! He is a pervert rapist!" - something like that, which is easily defended against). Even if these choices cost us points or something, I didn't think they were Game Over worthy. In fact, they were so not Game Over worthy I have to ask: are the abrupt Game Overs in there because these are incomplete conversations? Will the next update fill the real responses in? Or did you really intend for first episode one-line-game-overs for not even crucial decisions?

Overall this is definitely a promising start. It's something I had fun playing and look forward to playing again next update. Really the only negative for me was what I said above. So great job! I hope you enjoy making this game so we can eagerly anticipate many more updates to come! Thanks for your efforts and good luck!

Draakaap23

Dying is always an option
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
I really liked what I saw in this. The girls and women are gorgeous. The MC actually changes (spoken) behavior depending on the choices you pick. Or how being rude to 'babs' gives you an extra lust point for that 'let-us-hate-fuck-later-on'
I hope the dev does not go overboard an starts introducing heaps of women/girls only to get the game bogged down in to many possible story (and sexy) variables. Those never end well.

Question: Are the 3 scenes in the memories tab, the ones with the 3 dots on them, viewable or unlockable?

3.70 star(s) 161 Votes