mdmnsjs1

Nov 21, 2018
anyone have a clue how to get images 11 and 12 i followed through with the walkthrough and cant get them thanks

Qleaf

Workaholic
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Oct 14, 2016
anyone have a clue how to get images 11 and 12 i followed through with the walkthrough and cant get them thanks
There are only 11 images.

In order to get Image 11 in gallery, you need to do the following:
1. (Day1) #17 - Choose: 9pm, I have an appointment with that window.
2. (Day2) #10 - Choose: Relive yourself.
3. (Day2) #20 - Choose: Window.

mdmnsjs1

Nov 21, 2018
There are only 11 images.

In order to get Image 11 in gallery, you need to do the following:
1. (Day1) #17 - Choose: 9pm, I have an appointment with that window.
2. (Day2) #10 - Choose: Relive yourself.
3. (Day2) #20 - Choose: Window.
ok thanks

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
The memories aren't working for me sometimes, clicking lewd memories does nothing. Very buggy, can work if you haven't played, go straight from launching. Using ic patch and compressed version.

Last edited:

nobrumski

Donor
May 27, 2019
Enjoyed it. The pacing on the Julia path seems fast to me. I guess the opening scene when you first arrive though explains it a bit, but it just seems like it jumped 0-60.

Reactions: Forefinger

Baxonius

Nov 23, 2018
The memories aren't working for me sometimes, clicking lewd memories does nothing. Very buggy, can work if you haven't played, go straight from launching. Using ic patch and compressed version.
Me too with no gallery because of IC Patch is bug thats not yet update with lastest version.
backup your old gallery.rpy. and install again then overwrite old gallery.rpy over new gallery.rpy then all ok again.

EDIT..no, its no help..play again and then they are back..no gallery after..only restart work.

Last edited:

DarkAssassin

I, for one, welcome our new android overlords.
Modder
Donor
Nov 2, 2017
Here is my unofficial android port of My Pleasure - v0.10-Elite (Patched) + Mod
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Grant permission for 2nd persistent save location.

Join my

Last edited:

Forefinger

Drunk, for sure and as always.
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2018
I just found this game and wanted to ask if the Incest patch is updated to the last version, which seems to be 1.0e.
If I remember correctly, no need. The patch there works because, there's no incest words. Has a dream with Lori, but I guess don't have a "cousin talk".

Jogo bom . arte boa , jogatibilidade e com tres opcoes de idioma -parabens e boa sorte no seu projeto
Obrigaduuuuuuul.

Me too with no gallery because of IC Patch is bug thats not yet update with lastest version.
backup your old gallery.rpy. and install again then overwrite old gallery.rpy over new gallery.rpy then all ok again.

EDIT..no, its no help..play again and then they are back..no gallery after..only restart work.
Right now, I don't know how the ic path affects the gallery, since the gallery just shows images and not text or the ic path makes a replacement of the images. We tested it. But I'll look at that later. The gallery works with persistent, so even deleting the game folder shits are there in the AppData. Even if you start a new game the unlock gallery will be there, to if you want to open others scenes don't mess with the gallery. If you delete the folder in the appdata, yes, will lock again everything in the gallery. But I'm pretty sure that even if you delete the folder in AppData if you're getting this error, will happen again.

Shrivy

Oct 25, 2019
Here is my unofficial android port of My Pleasure - v0.1e
Added "Main Menu" button and "Quit" button.

Let me know if you find any problem.

You can request me any game you want. I will try my best. But I can't promise it will be as good as the66.
Thanks bro...

• Love
Reactions: DarkAssassin

drcynic22

Dec 5, 2018
I know it's earlier than what I usually try games at, but this looks so good I've gotta give it a go.

3.70 star(s) 161 Votes